What's new

Fair Game At Work--Scientology calling people FAT- see this picture

PTS

Elliott
The third grade antics are the high water mark of scientology and it's so-called 'technology'.

Don't bother looking, it don't get no better.
About what I thought of this schoolyard-style bullying too. So much for being the great communicators!

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
If there's one thing we know about Scientology - they love to get down in the mud and shit and roll and lather themselves with it. There is no how low can you go, the earths core is the limit. I can't imagine any other organization in the world worth millions of dollars behaving in such a ridiculous fashion in print.

I'm sure this type of thing is done to try and calm down wee man Miscavige after seeing yet another anon Photoshop of himself or reading another short joke. in fact I think Freedumb has turned into Miscavige's response to Internet. (Talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight.) it also is irrefutable proof that DM has the emotional maturity of an 8 year old.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
When I was with OSA Int around 1988 I commented to Tom Whittle (Freedom mag editor) one day that they should stop using good portraits of the people they disliked as it was inappropriate, and violated the Art Series HCOB on sticking to a message, adding in things that contributed and taking out things that detracted from it.

So that practice may have started with me. Er, sorry about that.

Paul

Don't you worry none Mr Dulloldfart. They will never give you credit for it and if you claimed credit that would only land a fatty photo of you on a site of their choice ranting about how you try to steal idezas that someone else created.

You are safe brother!

Say Amen!

Say Hallalujah!

Rd00