ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

FAIR GAMED: Are YOU being "fair gamed" right now? Please post here if you think so.

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by DeeAnna, Apr 9, 2015.

1. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

Re: FAIR GAMED: Are YOU being "fair gamed" right now? Please post here if you think

What I mean is can you get them prosecuted for disclosing confidential health / drug rehab / or psychotherapy records. It's $25k per offense in the U.S. I'm not sure if success stories would be deemed a waiver of confidentiality (mostly I don't know enough about how NN works or the intended audience of a success story). But I figure if you can make a convincing enough argument that they broke confidentiality laws, you could hit Der Dwarfenfuhrer where it hurts - the wallet.

2. Northern Shewolf

Northern Shewolf Patron Meritorious

Re: FAIR GAMED: Are YOU being "fair gamed" right now? Please post here if you think

That mingy bitch in the vid. was also mixed-up in some afray in Quebec city, up in the touristy area near city Hall, Wolves watched quietly while she was confronting poor public who did not like to see a childish set-up table draped in the very convenient royal blue (wink, wink!) and white Queb. flag, in short the police came and had them skidaddle....Fun times, maybe 5-6 years ago late summer.:eyeroll:

3. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I believe that he did file a complaint about this.. but I will let him answer that. In Canada the consumer has different avenues to take... I do know that he has several ongoing lawsuits or complaints against Narconon and certain staff members... However, David and 2 other former patients filed complaints with the Quebec Human Rights Common and successfully won against Narconon for human rights violations. He also has several ongoing lawsuits against them. On the human right complaint, the other 2 victims signed a gag agreement and accepted the settlement. David accepted the findings, turned down the money and refused the gag.

VERDICT: Scientology’s Quebec rehab facility violated human rights of David Love and 2 others
    http://tonyortega.org/2014/04/11/ve...ed-human-rights-of-david-love-and-two-others/

He's quite the ass kicker, lol!!

4. NoName

Thanks Mary - I may have misunderstood the human rights violations. I thought it was for the mistreatment of Narconon clients and not the subsequent disclosure of private medical info.

5. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I never said one had anything to do with the other. I said he would be the better one to answer you on whether he filed or sued on that point, as he has multiple cases against them.

6. Intelligence

Intelligence Silver Meritorious Patron

In my opinion, I'm just a 'Small Fish' for OSA to Fair Game and Dead Agent and sometimes I wonder WHY they came after me? I was NOT a Scientologist,
    just a guy in the right, or perhaps WRONG place at the right time. Photos and documents don't lie and this is what Scientology did to themselves by being
    greedy, lying bastards. I only exposed their lies.

Although I have studied Contract and Tort Law at the University of British Columbia, I am in no way an expert on whether they can or will be prosecuted in a Criminal Court
    for some issues. Quebec has some unique Laws and Human Rights not found in the rest of Canada or the USA that favours the victim.

Yes, Narconon/COS are responsible for breaching confidential health and other patient information/records ... and even posting some online.

We have a Law in Canada/Quebec that makes it possible to 'Lift the Corporate Veil' that in most cases protects Exectuve Directors. This is one
    of my submissions to the Montreal Court lawsuit. (Lawsuit was revised recently with Court Clerk to double amount and include other issues).

Chapter 3: Liability of Directors: Liability in Tort

Directors are not personally liable for torts committed in a corporate context unless their conduct itself is tortious.

Negligent mismanagement arises when the injury suffered by the tort victim can be attributed to carelessness in the oversight of some aspect of the corporation's operations.
    It relates to situations where the board knew of, or ought to have foreseen, a systemic problem and failed to address it.

Example
    Where the directors permitted an unsafe condition to exist on the corporation's property and that unsafe condition lead to a personal injury this could constitute negligent mismangement on the part of the directors and result in personal liability.

Directors' personal liability in tort may arise where the directors fail to adequately supervise the hiring of employees and volunteers or to adequately monitor the conduct of such employees and volunteers in their work for the corporation, particularly where there are allegations of sexual abuse of children and/or harassment of employees.

PATIENT'S BILL OF RIGHTS

(h) the right to have health records kept confidential and not used for any purpose other than public health services without written consent;

The Human Rights Commission Cases was a given verdict of guilt, it just took 3 years and 1000's of pages of dox and investigations to obtain the verdict.

Here is a LINK to the Human Rights Commission Decision with screen captures below LINK. This is the first time the actual amount of $$$ x3 Victims has been posted.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/217394742/David-Love-report-Quebec-Human-Rights-Commission

[​IMG]

OTHER VICTIM:

[​IMG]

MONTREAL LAWSUIT FILED WITH HUNDREDS of ATTACHED EVIDENCE DOCUMENTS:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To answer you question more precise, YES, I do think they can be prosecuted for a number of things that have NO 'Statutes of Limitations'

I did NOT accept one thin dime from Narconon and I don't care if I ever do:

SOUNDCLOUD RECORDING WITH LAWYER LINK:

https://soundcloud.com/intelligence-5/david-love-directs-lawyer-to-file-lawsuit-against-narcononmp3

My next submission will be to the RCMP, Revenue Canada, and the Canada Competition Bureau RE:

When calculating the more than half a million in Judgments against NN TR with added compound interest, plus over $100,000 in unpaid FSM fees that I know
    about, plus Lawyer fees adding up, NN TR may be close to one million in debt/liabilities?

Why haven't they declared bankruptcy as they threatened during the human rights commission negotiations?
    It doesn't make sense unless they fear having a Trusty in Bankruptcy going over their cooked-books?

Knock-Knock ... Hello :duh:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  7. NoName

David, the sheer stupidity of fair game just hit me in a way that it never has before. I don't mean to put words in your mouth, but it seems that you may have gone away had they not gone so completely balls out on you. Same with Marty "I will never take blood money" Rathbun. The cult will deplete its own finances with fair game settlements.

:hysterical:

8. Leland

Leland Crusader

Well they should be afraid of having a Trusty in Bankruptcy Court....or the Veil raised.....Narconons are not independent entities......they are connected to the Church of Scientology....via money and command authority structure....

And IMO more important....they are connected to the Sea Org.

9. Intelligence

Intelligence Silver Meritorious Patron

You are so right. Indeed, I most probably would have gone home from living in Quebec for 5 years battling them, to my home and
    children in British Columbia if this Insideous, Fair Game - Dead Agenting Cult would have come to their senses and just settled.

They spent untold $$$ fighting me, far more than any negotiated settlement would have. I would still have NOT signed a GAG Order,
    but perhaps a 'Limited Non-Disclosure' that would not impede my intrinsic human rights and freedoms under the Canada Charter.

In hindsight, I would glady have gone home, but they began attacking from the 'get-go' and I hit back ten-fold in multiple directions to
    numerous Agencies. I really have no idea how much $$$ they spent on expensive Law Firms and PIs and such, but one indication is
    the one year that I submitted 1,000's of documents to their Law Firm and government Agencies, their 'Professional Expenses' reported
    to Revenue Canada sky-rocketed.

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/ebci/haip/...31&b=861372548RR0001&n=NARCONONTROIS-RIVIERES

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AND on top of the $$$ they forked out in this battle ... that is still ongoing, they suffered from an unprecedented BAD PR nightmare and FLAPS.

10. Re: FAIR GAMED: Are YOU being "fair gamed" right now? Please post here if you think

Does "right now" mean within the last year or so? Within the last six months? :confused2:

(Right now to me means the current moment) :biggrin:

11. NoName

And that's just li'l old David Love in Canada. I'm guessing that wilth Going Clear and a Texas Supreme Court Justice to pay for, those SO reserves aren't looking so large.

12. exseaorgclocmoflagetc

exseaorgclocmoflagetc Patron with Honors

I have a "stalker"....... it includes regular nails in my tires...and everything you could imagine a stalker doing and the typical protocal of them, even mentions of my PC file. I cant specifically tie it back...but I have my reasons why i think it is.