FAIR GAMED: Are YOU being "fair gamed" right now? Please post here if you think so.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Re: FAIR GAMED: Are YOU being "fair gamed" right now? Please post here if you think

As seen in the video, Narconon Executives declared I had relapsed and that was the reason I Blew. This is what the staff and students were told.

Yes, there is a Freedom of Access to information where I can obtain ALL my Student Case Files ... from Narconon, and from the Human Rights Commission
who has a copy. Another request will be submitted this week and they have 30 days to comply.

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.go...telecharge.php?type=2&file=/A_2_1/A2_1_A.html

DIVISION I
RIGHT OF ACCESS

9. Every person has a right of access, on request, to the documents held by a public body.

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.go...lecharge.php?type=2&file=/P_39_1/P39_1_A.html

27. Every person carrying on an enterprise who holds a file on another person must, at the request of the person concerned, confirm the existence of the file and communicate to the person any personal information concerning him.

If the person concerned is handicapped, reasonable accommodation must be provided on request to enable the person to exercise the right of access provided for in this division.

1993, c. 17, s. 27; 2006, c. 22, s. 121.

32. The person holding a file that is the subject of a request for access or rectification by the person concerned must respond to that request with diligence and not later than 30 days after the date of receipt of the request.

Failure to respond within 30 days of the receipt of a request is deemed to be a refusal to grant the request.

1993, c. 17, s. 32; 2006, c. 22, s. 123.

AND YES, they have used my PC Folder - Case Files to Fair Game - Dead Agent me, but only to gain information from others and use my Success Stories
against me as saying how wonderful NN is. As one Lawyer informed me, this tactic just proves they are a Cult that uses coersion and mind control.

What I mean is can you get them prosecuted for disclosing confidential health / drug rehab / or psychotherapy records. It's $25k per offense in the U.S. I'm not sure if success stories would be deemed a waiver of confidentiality (mostly I don't know enough about how NN works or the intended audience of a success story). But I figure if you can make a convincing enough argument that they broke confidentiality laws, you could hit Der Dwarfenfuhrer where it hurts - the wallet.

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
Re: FAIR GAMED: Are YOU being "fair gamed" right now? Please post here if you think

That mingy bitch in the vid. was also mixed-up in some afray in Quebec city, up in the touristy area near city Hall, Wolves watched quietly while she was confronting poor public who did not like to see a childish set-up table draped in the very convenient royal blue (wink, wink!) and white Queb. flag, in short the police came and had them skidaddle....Fun times, maybe 5-6 years ago late summer.:eyeroll:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

What I mean is can you get them prosecuted for disclosing confidential health / drug rehab / or psychotherapy records. It's $25k per offense in the U.S. I'm not sure if success stories would be deemed a waiver of confidentiality (mostly I don't know enough about how NN works or the intended audience of a success story). But I figure if you can make a convincing enough argument that they broke confidentiality laws, you could hit Der Dwarfenfuhrer where it hurts - the wallet.

I believe that he did file a complaint about this.. but I will let him answer that. In Canada the consumer has different avenues to take... I do know that he has several ongoing lawsuits or complaints against Narconon and certain staff members... However, David and 2 other former patients filed complaints with the Quebec Human Rights Common and successfully won against Narconon for human rights violations. He also has several ongoing lawsuits against them. On the human right complaint, the other 2 victims signed a gag agreement and accepted the settlement. David accepted the findings, turned down the money and refused the gag.

VERDICT: Scientology’s Quebec rehab facility violated human rights of David Love and 2 others
More than three years after Love complained about the way he was treated as a patient and employee of the Narconon Trois-Rivières facility (now closed), the Quebec Commission des droits de la personne et des droits de la jeunesse has produced a scathing finding of fact that Narconon did violate Love’s human rights. [..]
[..] In the meantime, Love has been the subject of a ferocious “fair game” campaign, with anonymous websites smearing him regularly. Recently, he says he went on a date, and a photograph of him strolling with his companion showed up on one of the smear sites, with language suggesting that his date was in danger.

“The ‘dead agent’ attacks are pretty unbelievable. It’s been hell,” he says. “They’ve posted this stuff all over the Internet about me.”

For now, however, he’s happy to have the commission’s findings, even if the prospect of getting any money from it are complex and perhaps nonexistent.

“I’m not in it for the money,” he says.

Here, then, is the document which condemns Narconon’s treatment of David Love in no uncertain terms…
http://tonyortega.org/2014/04/11/ve...ed-human-rights-of-david-love-and-two-others/

He's quite the ass kicker, lol!!

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Thanks Mary - I may have misunderstood the human rights violations. I thought it was for the mistreatment of Narconon clients and not the subsequent disclosure of private medical info.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Thanks Mary - I may have misunderstood the human rights violations. I thought it was for the mistreatment of Narconon clients and not the subsequent disclosure of private medical info.

I never said one had anything to do with the other. I said he would be the better one to answer you on whether he filed or sued on that point, as he has multiple cases against them.

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron

In my opinion, I'm just a 'Small Fish' for OSA to Fair Game and Dead Agent and sometimes I wonder WHY they came after me? I was NOT a Scientologist,
just a guy in the right, or perhaps WRONG place at the right time. Photos and documents don't lie and this is what Scientology did to themselves by being
greedy, lying bastards. I only exposed their lies.

Although I have studied Contract and Tort Law at the University of British Columbia, I am in no way an expert on whether they can or will be prosecuted in a Criminal Court
for some issues. Quebec has some unique Laws and Human Rights not found in the rest of Canada or the USA that favours the victim.

Yes, Narconon/COS are responsible for breaching confidential health and other patient information/records ... and even posting some online.

We have a Law in Canada/Quebec that makes it possible to 'Lift the Corporate Veil' that in most cases protects Exectuve Directors. This is one
of my submissions to the Montreal Court lawsuit. (Lawsuit was revised recently with Court Clerk to double amount and include other issues).

Chapter 3: Liability of Directors: Liability in Tort

Directors are not personally liable for torts committed in a corporate context unless their conduct itself is tortious.

Negligent mismanagement arises when the injury suffered by the tort victim can be attributed to carelessness in the oversight of some aspect of the corporation's operations.
It relates to situations where the board knew of, or ought to have foreseen, a systemic problem and failed to address it.

Example
Where the directors permitted an unsafe condition to exist on the corporation's property and that unsafe condition lead to a personal injury this could constitute negligent mismangement on the part of the directors and result in personal liability.

Directors' personal liability in tort may arise where the directors fail to adequately supervise the hiring of employees and volunteers or to adequately monitor the conduct of such employees and volunteers in their work for the corporation, particularly where there are allegations of sexual abuse of children and/or harassment of employees.

PATIENT'S BILL OF RIGHTS

(h) the right to have health records kept confidential and not used for any purpose other than public health services without written consent;

The Human Rights Commission Cases was a given verdict of guilt, it just took 3 years and 1000's of pages of dox and investigations to obtain the verdict.

Here is a LINK to the Human Rights Commission Decision with screen captures below LINK. This is the first time the actual amount of $$$ x3 Victims has been posted.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/217394742/David-Love-report-Quebec-Human-Rights-Commission

2s8mdj6.jpg

OTHER VICTIM:

2vs598h.jpg

MONTREAL LAWSUIT FILED WITH HUNDREDS of ATTACHED EVIDENCE DOCUMENTS:

25ga2o0.jpg

207uav9.jpg

To answer you question more precise, YES, I do think they can be prosecuted for a number of things that have NO 'Statutes of Limitations'

I did NOT accept one thin dime from Narconon and I don't care if I ever do:

SOUNDCLOUD RECORDING WITH LAWYER LINK:

https://soundcloud.com/intelligence-5/david-love-directs-lawyer-to-file-lawsuit-against-narcononmp3

My next submission will be to the RCMP, Revenue Canada, and the Canada Competition Bureau RE:

When calculating the more than half a million in Judgments against NN TR with added compound interest, plus over $100,000 in unpaid FSM fees that I know
about, plus Lawyer fees adding up, NN TR may be close to one million in debt/liabilities?

Why haven't they declared bankruptcy as they threatened during the human rights commission negotiations?
It doesn't make sense unless they fear having a Trusty in Bankruptcy going over their cooked-books?

Knock-Knock ... Hello :duh:

Last edited:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

David, the sheer stupidity of fair game just hit me in a way that it never has before. I don't mean to put words in your mouth, but it seems that you may have gone away had they not gone so completely balls out on you. Same with Marty "I will never take blood money" Rathbun. The cult will deplete its own finances with fair game settlements.

:hysterical:

Leland

Crusader

In my opinion, I'm just a 'Small Fish' for OSA to Fair Game and Dead Agent and sometimes I wonder WHY they came after me? I was NOT a Scientologist,
just a guy in the right, or perhaps WRONG place at the right time. Photos and documents don't lie and this what Scientology did to themselves by being
greedy, lying bastards. I only exposed their lies.

Although I have studied Contract and Tort Law at the University of British Columbia, I am in no way an expert on whether they can or will be prosecuted in a Criminal Court
for some issues. Quebec has some unique Laws and Human Rights not found in the rest of Canada or the USA that favours the victim.

Yes, Narconon/COS are responsible for breaching confidential health and other patient information/records ... and even posting some online.

We have a Law in Canada/Quebec that makes it possible to 'Lift the Corporate Veil' that in most cases protects Exectuve Directors. This is one
of my submissions to the Montreal Court lawsuit. (Lawsuit was revised recently with Court Clerk to double amount and include other issues).

Chapter 3: Liability of Directors: Liability in Tort

Directors are not personally liable for torts committed in a corporate context unless their conduct itself is tortious.

Negligent mismanagement arises when the injury suffered by the tort victim can be attributed to carelessness in the oversight of some aspect of the corporation's operations.
It relates to situations where the board knew of, or ought to have foreseen, a systemic problem and failed to address it.

Example
Where the directors permitted an unsafe condition to exist on the corporation's property and that unsafe condition lead to a personal injury this could constitute negligent mismangement on the part of the directors and result in personal liability.

Directors' personal liability in tort may arise where the directors fail to adequately supervise the hiring of employees and volunteers or to adequately monitor the conduct of such employees and volunteers in their work for the corporation, particularly where there are allegations of sexual abuse of children and/or harassment of employees.

PATIENT'S BILL OF RIGHTS

(h) the right to have health records kept confidential and not used for any purpose other than public health services without written consent;

The Human Rights Commission Cases was a given verdict of guilt, it just took 3 years and 1000's of pages of dox and investigations to obtain the verdict.

Here is a LINK to the Human Rights Commission Decision with screen captures below LINK. This is the first time the actual amount of $$$ x3 Victims has been posted.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/217394742/David-Love-report-Quebec-Human-Rights-Commission

2s8mdj6.jpg

OTHER VICTIM:

2vs598h.jpg

MONTREAL LAWSUIT FILED WITH HUNDREDS of ATTACHED EVIDENCE DOCUMENTS:

25ga2o0.jpg

207uav9.jpg

To answer you question more precise, YES, I do think they can be prosecuted for a number of things that have NO 'Statutes of Limitations'

I did NOT accept one thin dime from Narconon and I don't care if I ever do:

SOUNDCLOUD RECORDING WITH LAWYER LINK:

https://soundcloud.com/intelligence-5/david-love-directs-lawyer-to-file-lawsuit-against-narcononmp3

My next submission will be to the RCMP, Revenue Canada, and the Canada Competition Bureau RE:

When calculating the more than half a million in Judgments against NN TR with added compound interest, plus over $100,000 in unpaid FSM fees that I know
about, plus Lawyer fees adding up, NN TR may be close to one million in debt/liabilities?

Why haven't they declared bankruptcy as they threatened during the human rights commission negotiations?
It doesn't make sense unless they fear having a Trusty in Bankruptcy going over their cooked-books?

Knock-Knock ... Hello :duh:

Well they should be afraid of having a Trusty in Bankruptcy Court....or the Veil raised.....Narconons are not independent entities......they are connected to the Church of Scientology....via money and command authority structure....

And IMO more important....they are connected to the Sea Org.

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron

David, the sheer stupidity of fair game just hit me in a way that it never has before. I don't mean to put words in your mouth, but it seems that you may have gone away had they not gone so completely balls out on you. Same with Marty "I will never take blood money" Rathbun. The cult will deplete its own finances with fair game settlements.

:hysterical:

You are so right. Indeed, I most probably would have gone home from living in Quebec for 5 years battling them, to my home and
children in British Columbia if this Insideous, Fair Game - Dead Agenting Cult would have come to their senses and just settled.

They spent untold $$$ fighting me, far more than any negotiated settlement would have. I would still have NOT signed a GAG Order,
but perhaps a 'Limited Non-Disclosure' that would not impede my intrinsic human rights and freedoms under the Canada Charter.

In hindsight, I would glady have gone home, but they began attacking from the 'get-go' and I hit back ten-fold in multiple directions to
numerous Agencies. I really have no idea how much $$$ they spent on expensive Law Firms and PIs and such, but one indication is
the one year that I submitted 1,000's of documents to their Law Firm and government Agencies, their 'Professional Expenses' reported
to Revenue Canada sky-rocketed.

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/ebci/haip/...31&b=861372548RR0001&n=NARCONONTROIS-RIVIERES

mlt2rt.jpg

2cys4lz.jpg

AND on top of the $$$ they forked out in this battle ... that is still ongoing, they suffered from an unprecedented BAD PR nightmare and FLAPS.

Those who suspect they are being fair gamed have not had any one place where they can post (that I know of). The poster "The Hole Does Not Exist" has posted at the Underground Bunker a few details of her current experiences. THDNE indicated it was of benefit to her to learn that others were undergoing similar harassment.

In the "Miscavige spies on his father story", SOMEONE noticed something that PI was doing that led them to report it to the police. Maybe just a strange car with a guy in it sitting for too long in one place. And, thankfully, it sounds like the police were really on the ball in that Wisconsin town.

Has anyone who suspects they are being fair gamed actually reported such to their local police? If so, what happens? Because even if it turns out no law has been broken, the police must respond to a call and make a report of that call. A retired Pennsylvania State Trooper spoke at my local Neighborhood Watch group recently. His advice was "If you see something, ANYTHING, odd - call and report it". He urged that people not even hesitate to report things. He said reports serve to keep the police informed about what is happening within a community and what the concerns of the citizens are.

FAIR GAMING BY THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY NEEDS SOME SUNSHINE!

Does "right now" mean within the last year or so? Within the last six months? :confused2:

(Right now to me means the current moment) :biggrin:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

You are so right. Indeed, I most probably would have gone home from living in Quebec for 5 years battling them, to my home and
children in British Columbia if this Insideous, Fair Game - Dead Agenting Cult would have come to their senses and just settled.

They spent untold $$$ fighting me, far more than any negotiated settlement would have. I would still have NOT signed a GAG Order,
but perhaps a 'Limited Non-Disclosure' that would not impede my intrinsic human rights and freedoms under the Canada Charter.

In hindsight, I would glady have gone home, but they began attacking from the 'get-go' and I hit back ten-fold in multiple directions to
numerous Agencies. I really have no idea how much $$$ they spent on expensive Law Firms and PIs and such, but one indication is
the one year that I submitted 1,000's of documents to their Law Firm and government Agencies, their 'Professional Expenses' reported
to Revenue Canada sky-rocketed.

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/ebci/haip/...31&b=861372548RR0001&n=NARCONONTROIS-RIVIERES

mlt2rt.jpg

2cys4lz.jpg

AND on top of the $$$ they forked out in this battle ... that is still ongoing, they suffered from an unprecedented BAD PR nightmare and FLAPS.

And that's just li'l old David Love in Canada. I'm guessing that wilth Going Clear and a Texas Supreme Court Justice to pay for, those SO reserves aren't looking so large.

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
Those who suspect they are being fair gamed have not had any one place where they can post (that I know of). The poster "The Hole Does Not Exist" has posted at the Underground Bunker a few details of her current experiences. THDNE indicated it was of benefit to her to learn that others were undergoing similar harassment.

In the "Miscavige spies on his father story", SOMEONE noticed something that PI was doing that led them to report it to the police. Maybe just a strange car with a guy in it sitting for too long in one place. And, thankfully, it sounds like the police were really on the ball in that Wisconsin town.

Has anyone who suspects they are being fair gamed actually reported such to their local police? If so, what happens? Because even if it turns out no law has been broken, the police must respond to a call and make a report of that call. A retired Pennsylvania State Trooper spoke at my local Neighborhood Watch group recently. His advice was "If you see something, ANYTHING, odd - call and report it". He urged that people not even hesitate to report things. He said reports serve to keep the police informed about what is happening within a community and what the concerns of the citizens are.

FAIR GAMING BY THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY NEEDS SOME SUNSHINE!
I have a "stalker"....... it includes regular nails in my tires...and everything you could imagine a stalker doing and the typical protocal of them, even mentions of my PC file. I cant specifically tie it back...but I have my reasons why i think it is.