What's new

FAIR GAMED: Are YOU being "fair gamed" right now? Please post here if you think so.

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
Those who suspect they are being fair gamed have not had any one place where they can post (that I know of). The poster "The Hole Does Not Exist" has posted at the Underground Bunker a few details of her current experiences. THDNE indicated it was of benefit to her to learn that others were undergoing similar harassment.

In the "Miscavige spies on his father story", SOMEONE noticed something that PI was doing that led them to report it to the police. Maybe just a strange car with a guy in it sitting for too long in one place. And, thankfully, it sounds like the police were really on the ball in that Wisconsin town.

Has anyone who suspects they are being fair gamed actually reported such to their local police? If so, what happens? Because even if it turns out no law has been broken, the police must respond to a call and make a report of that call. A retired Pennsylvania State Trooper spoke at my local Neighborhood Watch group recently. His advice was "If you see something, ANYTHING, odd - call and report it". He urged that people not even hesitate to report things. He said reports serve to keep the police informed about what is happening within a community and what the concerns of the citizens are.

FAIR GAMING BY THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY NEEDS SOME SUNSHINE!

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Re: FAIR GAMED: Are YOU being "fair gamed" right now? Please post here if you think

Multiple ex-Scios are being fair-gamed right now & have spoken up about it. Repeating the experiences here would be exhaustive. :)

I had to take my car to Pep Boys on Monday to remove a nail that have been driven into a wheel. The mechanic said the angle in which the nail was stuck in my wheel was odd.. he believed someone had intentionally done it versus my driving over a nail on the road. Ex-Scio Tom DeVocht had a similar experience earlier this month.

I did not call the LAPD. It would have been a futile endeavor given my past experiences with them after I was harassed by them.

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
Re: FAIR GAMED: Are YOU being "fair gamed" right now? Please post here if you think

Oh, smurf, I am so sorry you are experiencing this.

But you know what? Just posting that two of you have encountered this in a short period of time may lead to you learning that 8 others have had the same experience within the same time span. And if 10 ex-scientologists have found nails in their tires, perhaps that would make a headline. Which your neighbors might see.

I understand that LAPD is not the same as a small town Wisconsin police force. And West Hollywood is not suburban Western Pennsylvania.

Also, I did not understand exactly what types of rotten things they are doing until you posted this. I thought it was all about telephone calls and things like that. I did not realize it involved criminal damage to property. It boggles my mind that anyone could be deluded enough to think they are helping their religion by destroying the property of another.

Just another example of "its always worse than you think", eh?

Techless

Patron Meritorious

Hey Dee (and all) - just so folks have the correct perspective, West Allis Wisconsin is actually a southern portion of Milwaukee, so is definitely not a little poo-dunk town like where I live, 20 miles southwest of...

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

I think it's a good idea to bring the stories together, no matter how small.

There have been stories in the media on the Going Clear participants, but who else? I hope this thread takes off.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Dead rats
Blood spilled on my patio
Being accosted in a deserted area
Mail visibly tampered with
Having my car reported as "abandoned" and impounded

Edit: I was tailed for a while by a "flower delivery van" but that may have been a PI from a business venture gone bad... Long story.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I am not being hard fair gamed like some others have and are but I was spied on, followed and harassed in certain ways, my kids were contacted and became scared, my neighbors were contacted and became allies with cameras, all because a friend betrayed me and gave someone access to my identity ( which I will not post publicly for a multitude of reasons). That person gave it to someone who gave it to OSA.

I guess I was on their radar...8 years of anonymity and helping victims of Narconon try to get justice, helping ethercat and others at RFTTP forum and Narconon Reviews spread the word about this dangerous program carved from Scientology "tech", I did pretty good at evading them. Anyway... I am currently a witness in a federal case so they can't mess with me right now. But I am prepared. None of it slowed me down too much.

Seriously, what I have been through with OSA is so minor compared to others, like Smurf, Karen, Tom DeVocht, Mosey & Marty, Ron Miscavige and Jenna Hill.... there's a long list. I think someone recently said that there are 2 types of Scientology harassment. One being the noisy investigations to scare... and the other being constant covert and overt surveillance to not only scare but to try to control.
Mine was of the noisy type, but it didn't scare me - just my kids. One was a minor.

I am further fueled in my volunteer efforts now by the mother cub instinct to protect. Mess with me but not my kids.

OK. back to the regularly scheduled program :D

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

I've had more grief from critics-of-scientology than I ever got from OSA/CofS. :biggrin:

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron

I am not being hard fair gamed like some others have and are but I was spied on, followed and harassed in certain ways, my kids were contacted and became scared, my neighbors were contacted and became allies with cameras, all because a friend betrayed me and gave someone access to my identity ( which I will not post publicly for a multitude of reasons). That person gave it to someone who gave it to OSA.

I guess I was on their radar...8 years of anonymity and helping victims of Narconon try to get justice, helping ethercat and others at RFTTP forum and Narconon Reviews spread the word about this dangerous program carved from Scientology "tech", I did pretty good at evading them. Anyway... I am currently a witness in a federal case so they can't mess with me right now. But I am prepared. None of it slowed me down too much.

Seriously, what I have been through with OSA is so minor compared to others, like Smurf, Karen, Tom DeVocht, Mosey & Marty, Ron Miscavige and Jenna Hill.... there's a long list. I think someone recently said that there are 2 types of Scientology harassment. One being the noisy investigations to scare... and the other being constant covert and overt surveillance to not only scare but to try to control.
Mine was of the noisy type, but it didn't scare me - just my kids. One was a minor.

I am further fueled in my volunteer efforts now by the mother cub instinct to protect. Mess with me but not my kids.

I thought we had it bad in cosmod (and we did) but it was nothing like you poor canoe clubbers. You guys got royally screwed

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron

The fair game you experienced may be minor to you Mary, but if you take all of those little niggling examples and multiply them across all exes...this is an untold story.

I hope people don't think coming out with these stories will be taken as some kind of inappropriate, 'badge-of-honour' bragging...I am really interested in understanding what is happening in these under-reported instances.

Creepy cult is creepy :no:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Seriously, what I have been through with OSA is so minor compared to others, like Smurf, Karen, Tom DeVocht, Mosey & Marty, Ron Miscavige and Jenna Hill.... there's a long list. I think someone recently said that there are 2 types of Scientology harassment. One being the noisy investigations to scare... and the other being constant covert and overt surveillance to not only scare but to try to control. Mine was of the noisy type, but it didn't scare me - just my kids. One was a minor.

Major or minor, this shit should not be happening at all, especially when it directly affects minors. :)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I've had more grief from critics-of-scientology than I ever got from OSA/CofS. :biggrin:

Critics of Scientology give you more grief than Scientologists did? Really? Yet you left the COS and went to ESMB. Hmmm, very strange.

So, that probably explains why you decided so generously to return once again to ESMB. So that you could give critics that valuable briefing? LOL.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron

Critics of Scientology give you more grief than Scientologists did? Really? Yet you left the COS and went to ESMB. Hmmm, very strange.

So, that probably explains why you decided so generously to return once again to ESMB. So that you could give critics that valuable briefing? LOL.

I think the grin smiley may be a clue that his comment was meant to be taken in jest :)

I'd be very surprised if anyone here seriously thinks the two are comparable (and even more surprised that Panda would, considering what I've seen of his posts here).

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I think the grin smiley may be a clue that his comment was meant to be taken in jest :)

I'd be very surprised if anyone here seriously thinks the two are comparable (and even more surprised that Panda would, considering what I've seen of his posts here).

Cool.

Probably it would be the greatest good in the future if you teamed up with Panda as a comedy duo.

That way, he could give the briefings and you could r-factor the audience which parts are the jokes. LOL

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron

Cool.

Probably it would be the greatest good in the future if you teamed up with Panda as a comedy duo.

That way, he could give the briefings and you could r-factor the audience which parts are the jokes. LOL

Thanks for the suggestion; looks like we're off on the wrong foot again. Out-sarking you is a game I'm never going to win - I'll grant you that - so feel free to carry on without me.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

See what I mean? :biggrin:

My little joke that you decided to take in a negative way doesn't in any way explain why I'm here on ESMB at this time.

And please remember...

“I'll not always be here on ESMB. The stars twinkle in the Milky Way and the wind sighs for songs across the empty fields of a planet a Galaxy away.
You won't always be here. But before you go, whisper this to your sons and their sons - "The posts were fun. Keep it so.”

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron

Okay okay..I call the snark off a tie.. Not that anyone was trying to win here..but back to the topic of EXAMPLES OF Co$ HARRASMENT! This is a great thread idea IMO! This has major potential to help people understand what is happening to them (in case they think it may be their imagination).. Many lurkers could really benefit and might feel comfortable posting!

Please keep adding folks!

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron

Okay okay..I call the snark off a tie.. Not that anyone was trying to win here..but back to the topic of EXAMPLES OF Co$ HARRASMENT! This is a great thread idea IMO! This has major potential to help people understand what is happening to them (in case they think it may be their imagination).. Many lurkers could really benefit and might feel comfortable posting!

Please keep adding folks!

Peggy Olsen says so you fuckers. You BETTER listen.

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious

So, that probably explains why you decided so generously to return once again to ESMB. So that you could give critics that valuable briefing? LOL.[/QUOTE]

A qualifier might be missing from that quote being: " Certain critics of Scientology....."
I think feelings are still quite raw on that particular issue, a very reasonable reaction IMHO.:) When trying to fathom the experiences of Exes who are still fair-gamed by $ciloonery critics may inadvertently show less generosity of spirit than should. IMHO all Exes that are still being harrassed must be suffering some degree of PTSD. Kindness is in order.

Last edited: