What's new

FAIR GAMED: Are YOU being "fair gamed" right now? Please post here if you think so.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Re: FAIR GAMED: Are YOU being "fair gamed" right now? Please post here if you think

The fair game you experienced may be minor to you Mary, but if you take all of those little niggling examples and multiply them across all exes...this is an untold story.

I hope people don't think coming out with these stories will be taken as some kind of inappropriate, 'badge-of-honour' bragging...I am really interested in understanding what is happening in these under-reported instances.

Creepy cult is creepy :no:

Tejoj, I understand what you are saying. Here's my take on the matter.

First, I want you to know that on the scale of targets, I am on the low end for OSA. They had years to find me and didn't. 99% of the damages I have caused them are done. The work of critics against Narconon has snowballed into something so big now that the damage is already done.

Some Narconon critics were hit harder with the harassment than others. Some have more to lose or a different need for privacy or safety planning than others in publicly speaking about what has or is being done to them by the cult for speaking up. As well, speaking out publicly about being harassed requires planning to avoid letting OSA know they have been effective. Most critic being harassed remain under the radar on the matter .

That said, most people will not be fair gamed with PIs and such. Most scientologists lurking or planning their exit have to worry about friends and family and Scientology handlers watching what they are doing and reporting things. Same goes for critics who post anonymously here and elsewhere. Protecting anonymity is very important. So you are not going to read many posts by people announcing they are being followed by PIs, having employers or family bothered. It would effect their anonymity. Better to say nothing, not let the cult know you are being effected.

Now, I have not posted publicly about my situation before, despite being targeted for over a year now. Last night I posted what happened to me to give some insight to the readers but mainly to take advantage of a respite period they must adhere to. I decided to take advantage of the thread purpose to push OSA and Narconon's 'buttons" and help promote Narconon Reviews and Reaching For The Tipping Point Forum on the internet because that is what they do not want happening anymore. The internet is killing them.

It's my message to them that I'm still around, I'm still standing up, I am not cowering from their tactics. They know I am protected right now and cannot do anything to bother me or risk serious legal consequences. You can't mess with witnesses.

It's no badge of honor and anyone who has been a target at any level will agree. From the scientologist who got reported for mentioning that he saw a TV commercial that mentioned Scientology in a bad light, to people like Marty, Ron Miscavige Jr and Sr., and others at the top of OSA's list, each has to decide how to go about dealing with the oppression. Most will not speak out on currently being Fair Gamed. Why give OSA a clue as to how effective or not their work is? So, understand that some things are happening that are just not appropriate for public comment but the more serious matters are being reported publicly and they should be sufficient along with posts of past Fair Gaming that has since ceased.

I can say that Scientology is desperate now, especially Narconon. Their resources are being drained by bad publicity, tremendous attorney fees and settlement checks so as to avoid trials that result in huge damage awards. Anyone speaking out and exposing Scientology in a big way and not doing it anonymously has experienced harassment in one degree or another. Most have posted about it when it began but don't bother to give OSA credit by letting on that continued harassment is hurting them. It's a price one pays and it's tolerated enough to carry on. Some are not even bothered by OSA any more.

I hope this explains things from my POV

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: FAIR GAMED: Are YOU being "fair gamed" right now? Please post here if you think

Tejoj, I understand what you are saying. Here's my take on the matter.

First, I want you to know that on the scale of targets, I am on the low end for OSA. They had years to find me and didn't. 99% of the damages I have caused them are done. The work of critics against Narconon has snowballed into something so big now that the damage is already done.

Some Narconon critics were hit harder with the harassment than others. Some have more to lose or a different need for privacy or safety planning than others in publicly speaking about what has or is being done to them by the cult for speaking up. As well, speaking out publicly about being harassed requires planning to avoid letting OSA know they have been effective. Most critic being harassed remain under the radar on the matter .

That said, most people will not be fair gamed with PIs and such. Most scientologists lurking or planning their exit have to worry about friends and family and Scientology handlers watching what they are doing and reporting things. Same goes for critics who post anonymously here and elsewhere. Protecting anonymity is very important. So you are not going to read many posts by people announcing they are being followed by PIs, having employers or family bothered. It would effect their anonymity. Better to say nothing, not let the cult know you are being effected.

Now, I have not posted publicly about my situation before, despite being targeted for over a year now. Last night I posted what happened to me to give some insight to the readers but mainly to take advantage of a respite period they must adhere to. I decided to take advantage of the thread purpose to push OSA and Narconon's 'buttons" and help promote Narconon Reviews and Reaching For The Tipping Point Forum on the internet because that is what they do not want happening anymore. The internet is killing them.

It's my message to them that I'm still around, I'm still standing up, I am not cowering from their tactics. They know I am protected right now and cannot do anything to bother me or risk serious legal consequences. You can't mess with witnesses.

It's no badge of honor and anyone who has been a target at any level will agree. From the scientologist who got reported for mentioning that he saw a TV commercial that mentioned Scientology in a bad light, to people like Marty, Ron Miscavige Jr and Sr., and others at the top of OSA's list, each has to decide how to go about dealing with the oppression. Most will not speak out on currently being Fair Gamed. Why give OSA a clue as to how effective or not their work is? So, understand that some things are happening that are just not appropriate for public comment but the more serious matters are being reported publicly and they should be sufficient along with posts of past Fair Gaming that has since ceased.

I can say that Scientology is desperate now, especially Narconon. Their resources are being drained by bad publicity, tremendous attorney fees and settlement checks so as to avoid trials that result in huge damage awards. Anyone speaking out and exposing Scientology in a big way and not doing it anonymously has experienced harassment in one degree or another. Most have posted about it when it began but don't bother to give OSA credit by letting on that continued harassment is hurting them. It's a price one pays and it's tolerated enough to carry on. Some are not even bothered by OSA any more.

I hope this explains things from my POV

Just a wild thought: What if cos got labeled a terrorist group? Or a hate group? Homeland Security? Dunno.

AnonyMary

Just a wild thought: What if cos got labeled a terrorist group? Or a hate group? Homeland Security? Dunno.

Right now they are considered a religious group and without clear and convincing documented evidence of current activities done directly by them, not through attorneys who hire the PIs, for example, nothing will happen.

Private Investigators are allowed to do many things within the law to bother people. Many work aroundd the laws to accomplish the means. Look what happened to the PIs from the police report on the harassing of Ron & Becky Miscavige.

Scientology has been targeting critics for many years and so far nothing has gotten them on any such list. Until now maybe, lol!!

One never gives up hope if they want something to be done about an injustice.

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron

Right now they are considered a religious group and without clear and convincing documented evidence of current activities done directly by them, not through attorneys who hire the PIs, for example, nothing will happen.

Private Investigators are allowed to do many things within the law to bother people. Many work aroundd the laws to accomplish the means. Look what happened to the PIs from the police report on the harassing of Ron & Becky Miscavige.

Scientology has been targeting critics for many years and so far nothing has gotten them on any such list. Until now maybe, lol!!

One never gives up hope if they want something to be done about an injustice.

I know. I was only a little serious. But they are in fact terrorists and a hate group. Maybe Southern Poverty Law Center as an ally?

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious

"It's no badge of honor and anyone who has been a target at any level will agree. From the scientologist who got reported for mentioning that he saw a TV commercial that mentioned Scientology in a bad light, to people like Marty, Ron Miscavige Jr and Sr., and others at the top of OSA's list, each has to decide how to go about dealing with the oppression. Most will not speak out on currently being Fair Gamed. Why give OSA a clue as to how effective or not their work is? So, understand that some things are happening that are just not appropriate for public comment but the more serious matters are being reported publicly and they should be sufficient along with posts of past Fair Gaming that has since ceased."

Anonymary,

Thank you for explaining the thought process in keeping quiet about the harassment.

I would ask, does it still make sense for victims to stay quiet about these things? I understand that in the past no one in the media seemed to care about what these morons were doing to people. And that local police departments are of little to no help. But right now, for the first time ever, the media is SEEKING truthful information from the victims of $cientology. And this is actually such a big part of the "$cientology story".

The fact that being harassed by the church after one leaves is COMMON and exactly what they do and how they do it has not been covered widely in the media. The public are hearing about PIs paid $10,000 per week, but not about what is being done to the rank-and-file members.

Perhaps some people cannot relate to the devastation involved in the "Disconnection" policies, but most everyone can relate to having nails in their tires, blood and dead rats on their doorstep, etc. These "church members" are committing criminal acts in doing these things.

By the way, remote video cameras have gotten to be really reasonably priced nowadays. Sites like www.tigerdirect.com and www.newegg.com offer various models. They are not difficult to set up and use. (I gained knowledge of them through my Homeowner's Association after a problem with graffiti developed in my neighborhood. It did not take long to identify the perpetrators after 3 units were installed. And yes, the perps were successfully prosecuted.)

Yes, the so-called "petty harassment" is not as bad as what the "higher ups" go through. But it is real. And it is nasty. And nobody deserves such bull shyte.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien

Fair Game, as practiced on belhalf of Co$ takes many forms.

Here's a comment posted today by "Mys_Tified" @ The Underground Bunker that illustrates a particularly sneaky tactic:

Greetings from a longtime lurker. As a resident in a neighboring community, we were fascinated by Tom DeVocht's visit from the Burbank PD and visited local newspaper archives to see if there had been any reporting or follow-up at that level. We came up empty on that count, but did discover this little tidbit from a crime blotter covering La Canada-Flintridge (an upscale community in the foothills a few miles east of Burbank):

Jan. 30
"Unauthorized use of personal information: 5200 block of Alta Canyada Road. A woman reported that at around noon, she'd gotten a text from her cellphone carrier on March 31, 2014, thanking her for changing her plan, which she had not personally done. When she called Verizon, a representative told her that at 9 a.m. that day, a female caller representing the victim said she was unable to access her account and needed to reset her password and contact information. The suspect was able to provide enough personal information on the victim to continue the transaction.

The victim told deputies she believes the person responsible is a member of the Church of Scientology, from whose membership she had recently "escaped." At the time of the crime, the victim was participating in a documentary about the church, and she said she believes this was an attempt to gain information about her. When deputies asked why she'd waited 10 months to report the crime, she said her attorney is working with Verizon regarding the incident and she was advised to fill out a police report to obtain the phone number the suspect had called from that day.
"

http://www.lacanadaonline.com/...

JB

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious

I truly admire the restraint of all of ESMBers both in speach and deeds. I am struggling at present with a terrible desire to have a comedian friend of mine, who is very good with immitating folks, record a short: "David I am coming for you!" in the dulcet tone of Raving Lafourchette Hubbub. Then I would call every org and leave on their message box.
Just for fun...of course.
Did any of you ever has such out of character evil thoughts?
Too much material of late, maybe I am having an ARC break????:ohmy:

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious

"When deputies asked why she'd waited 10 months to report the crime, she said her attorney is working with Verizon regarding the incident and she was advised to fill out a police report to obtain the phone number the suspect had called from that day."

This is just one of the reasons people should be reporting these CRIMES at the time they occur. And, if true, honestly stating to the police if there is reason to suspect $cientology is behind it. Of course there is not much the police can "do about it". But they can remember it.

AnonyMary

"It's no badge of honor and anyone who has been a target at any level will agree. From the scientologist who got reported for mentioning that he saw a TV commercial that mentioned Scientology in a bad light, to people like Marty, Ron Miscavige Jr and Sr., and others at the top of OSA's list, each has to decide how to go about dealing with the oppression. Most will not speak out on currently being Fair Gamed. Why give OSA a clue as to how effective or not their work is? So, understand that some things are happening that are just not appropriate for public comment but the more serious matters are being reported publicly and they should be sufficient along with posts of past Fair Gaming that has since ceased."

Anonymary,

Thank you for explaining the thought process in keeping quiet about the harassment.

I would ask, does it still make sense for victims to stay quiet about these things? I understand that in the past no one in the media seemed to care about what these morons were doing to people. And that local police departments are of little to no help. But right now, for the first time ever, the media is SEEKING truthful information from the victims of $cientology. And this is actually such a big part of the "$cientology story".

The fact that being harassed by the church after one leaves is COMMON and exactly what they do and how they do it has not been covered widely in the media. The public are hearing about PIs paid $10,000 per week, but not about what is being done to the rank-and-file members.

Perhaps some people cannot relate to the devastation involved in the "Disconnection" policies, but most everyone can relate to having nails in their tires, blood and dead rats on their doorstep, etc. These "church members" are committing criminal acts in doing these things.

By the way, remote video cameras have gotten to be really reasonably priced nowadays. Sites like www.tigerdirect.com and www.newegg.com offer various models. They are not difficult to set up and use. (I gained knowledge of them through my Homeowner's Association after a problem with graffiti developed in my neighborhood. It did not take long to identify the perpetrators after 3 units were installed. And yes, the perps were successfully prosecuted.)

Yes, the so-called "petty harassment" is not as bad as what the "higher ups" go through. But it is real. And it is nasty. And nobody deserves such bull shyte.

Within the community of critics and former or leaving scientologists, incidents of fair gaming at the level of being considered a unlawful are not as common as one might think. I don't know of one person who has had their tires nailed or slashed or had dead animals left on their doorway. I have heard a few stories of a few reliable people having their pet poisoned or garden areas disturbed but this was many years ago
and these people ( with the exception of the now deceased judge with the poisoned dog) are still active critics of the church who are no longer being harassed or stalked like the few top dogs are or have been.

Being spied on, stalked or harassed is not necessarily an illegal activity. Most activity would have to be documented as repeated in pattern and of such to cause a threat of danger to lives effected. Or be of such a degree outside the the law to be a violation of local and state laws in the area they are occurring. To be charges with such, there would need to be documentation. For example, phone records of incoming calls may prove calls came in repeatedly but would not prove the content of the calls to be harassing unless recorded. So one has to document the activity. Just because someone is parked across the street from your home and filming your comings and goings doe not make it illegal. It might take 10 calls to the police on 10 separate occasions of such activity, where police ask them to move on, before it can be considered a repeated pattern of harassment before the police can do something like press charges. Each must know the stalking and harassment laws for their area and determine if the activities are illegal and what to do about them. An instance of finding molded fruit in your mail box is something to report but unless one has proof of who did it, not much can be done.

Private investigators, who are the main culprits of church paid harassing activities when they occur, are hired to do surveillance, get info, locate where people live, work, who their friends are, locate family members, dig up credit and other public records on them. They can spy on people legally.

Like PIs, OSA people who target and harass exes are usually doing so in a way that is covert and hard to document. Many times something happen will appear as coincidental. Or weird. Like lawn furniture moved around. Other times, it might be hang up calls or unidentified calls coming in. But to tag it as being OSA without proof is something most will not say publicly. Calling the police and getting a report on the incident is important but some fear to bother officials who usually are dealing with more serious emergencies.

But there are not that many critics as you would think being Fair Gamed. The ones speaking out about what has happened to them have decided to do so because they have enough evidence that something happened and have reported the incidents. Karen De la Carriere usually keeps us informed when the more glaring stuff happens but you should know that she is fully aware of the ongoing efforts to fair game her, as do Marty, Rinder, Tom DeVocht etc.

We don't want people to think it's common place to get harassed just for speaking up. Some people are more of a threat to the church than others. Anyone leaving the church may feel they are at risk for Fair Gaming but their main concerns are more likely about being declared an SP or being forced to disconnect or not able to communicate with family and friends. Many just want to get on with their lives.

There are trolls and 'spies' sent by OSA to gather info. There have been instances of some befriending critics... so it's important to discern who one should trust or not. You may be including this kind of stuff in with the term Fair Game in this thread, too. But this stuff does not reach the level where one must go to the police.

We don't want to scare people, as some have gotten scared that they came to believe they were a target of OSA harassment when they weren't. I know of such 2 people who have done nothing to deserve being Fair Gamed. They apparently have some serious mental health issues that kick in on occasion and none of the suspicions of 'harassment' line up with reality.

So I don't see it wise to make a big deal out of something that may not be happening in quantity with critics. Some people have been targeted. Most haven't. Those who have been main targets have and continue to speak up. Some are not speaking up and have reasons for not doing so publicly on the internet. That does not mean they have not reported things to the police if such need to be reported.

Update: Listen to this new tape released of an interview by the police of the son of the PI about what they are hired to do to Ron Sr. NONE of it is illegal.
http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_gx7v1k19

Last edited:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Here was my motivation to keep quiet-

I'm sure that at least some of what happened was designed to "smoke me out" on ESMB. I'm not saying **when** any of this happened and I certainly didn't post about it as it was going on because my thought process was one step ahead of OSA. I still haven't said anything that's happened that is any less common than what has happened to many critics.

When I was accosted (and I've circulated several versions of the story back channels, so please no one discuss or assume you know the real truth), I was actually on the phone with a UTR and I believe that the message was to **him** to show that they control his comm lines. I didn't react or tell my friend that the person who accosted me was from the cult (even though things were said and done to make that message abundantly clear to me). I just said that it was a poor little lost Californian that needed directions, and hung up. I proceeded to make several threats before leaving the area, and when I called my friend back I didn't mention a thing about the cult harassment.

I've never been bothered since, but the focus shifted from me to the UTR after that. I know damn well that he loves me, and that anything done to me would make him unhinged. So I threw it back at them and haven't told him a damn thing since the blood was thrown at my house and he panicked. This was a very big fuck you to OSA.

And now that they're in a condition of overwhelm - well, fuck em.

AnonyMary

Here was my motivation to keep quiet-

I'm sure that at least some of what happened was designed to "smoke me out" on ESMB. I'm not saying **when** any of this happened and I certainly didn't post about it as it was going on because my thought process was one step ahead of OSA. I still haven't said anything that's happened that is any less common than what has happened to many critics.

When I was accosted (and I've circulated several versions of the story back channels, so please no one discuss or assume you know the real truth), I was actually on the phone with a UTR and I believe that the message was to **him** to show that they control his comm lines. I didn't react or tell my friend that the person who accosted me was from the cult (even though things were said and done to make that message abundantly clear to me). I just said that it was a poor little lost Californian that needed directions, and hung up. I proceeded to make several threats before leaving the area, and when I called my friend back I didn't mention a thing about the cult harassment.

I've never been bothered since, but the focus shifted from me to the UTR after that. I know damn well that he loves me, and that anything done to me would make him unhinged. So I threw it back at them and haven't told him a damn thing since the blood was thrown at my house and he panicked. This was a very big fuck you to OSA.

And now that they're in a condition of overwhelm - well, fuck em.

Thanks for sharing this. One question... what is a UTR?

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

Under The Radar

Someone is under the radar if they are in the process of leaving the cult but not making it known due to disconnection fears etc.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?

Under The Radar perhaps?

EDIT:
Damn, Wild[STRIKE]C[/STRIKE]Kat was a few seconds faster. :grouch:

:biggrin:

Last edited:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Under The Radar

Someone is under the radar if they are in the process of leaving the cult but not making it known due to disconnection fears etc.

Wildkat wins free BT removal!

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron

I am not being hard fair gamed like some others have and are but I was spied on, followed and harassed in certain ways, my kids were contacted and became scared, my neighbors were contacted and became allies with cameras, all because a friend betrayed me and gave someone access to my identity ( which I will not post publicly for a multitude of reasons). That person gave it to someone who gave it to OSA.

I guess I was on their radar...8 years of anonymity and helping victims of Narconon try to get justice, helping ethercat and others at RFTTP forum and Narconon Reviews spread the word about this dangerous program carved from Scientology "tech", I did pretty good at evading them. Anyway... I am currently a witness in a federal case so they can't mess with me right now. But I am prepared. None of it slowed me down too much.

Seriously, what I have been through with OSA is so minor compared to others, like Smurf, Karen, Tom DeVocht, Mosey & Marty, Ron Miscavige and Jenna Hill.... there's a long list. I think someone recently said that there are 2 types of Scientology harassment. One being the noisy investigations to scare... and the other being constant covert and overt surveillance to not only scare but to try to control.
Mine was of the noisy type, but it didn't scare me - just my kids. One was a minor.

I am further fueled in my volunteer efforts now by the mother cub instinct to protect. Mess with me but not my kids.

OK. back to the regularly scheduled program :D

I was declared an ENEMY on my Facebook wall by a Narconon executive just hours after I returned with Police and TV Crew to pick up my belonings.

That was over 5 years ago and the Fair Game - Dead Agenting has not stopped. Because I have filed a Lawsuit against NN/COS in Montreal, and the case
is still proceeding, I can only post a few things here. The Rest I will save for the Hearing.

Accessed my External HD and Cloud to retreive some files:

20t54rr.jpg

When I was invloved in the 2 week documentary tour to 27 USA Cities and the Human Rights Commission cases were ongoing, the Fair Game increased,
including me being followed by PIs and some of my friends being followed by PIs.

These following text messages were over the past few months.

23hw0fm.jpg

20aqf55.jpg

They followed me to work in the past 6 months:

2mhhj4h.jpg

They came to my apartment trrying to peek in the door. Pizza man had no Name or phone number on SMALL pizza and no Pizza warmer.
These PI photos I took more than a year or two ago.

p9ap0.jpg

In two countries I had PIs on roof-tops watching and filming:

2mx080g.jpg

Was followed by a PI for an entire day in Montreal and photos were later posted online.

As they were fiming me, I was filming and recording them, and documented every minute:

2ega5at.jpg

I could go on and on into some crazy stuff, but well enough left alone for now ... all in due course.

Here is Fair Game - Dead Agent video (not very well done - I have better uploaded as PRIVATE for now) of incidents, including Staff who were still at NN TR
after I blew and were being harassed to give the Executives their Passwords to see our communications.

[video=youtube;iHjYsFcTxSA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHjYsFcTxSA[/video]

Also, I have Reports from some close friends, especially one, that has had their tires slashed and been filmed - and endured Disconnection
because they are connected to Me, an SP.

I had a two hour meeting with Quebec SQ Intelligence Agents and another information email was sent to them not long ago.

All of this Fair Game - Dead Agent crap only makes me more determined to press on with resolve - no fear whatsoever, not paranoid, just cautious,
and carry a lot of recorders and cameras with me at all times - some overt, and some hidden. Scientology will NOT win this war, they are going down
faster than a 'Whale' being chased by a 'White-Shark':eyeroll:

Last edited:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Hey David - does any of that Dead Agenting use your NarCONon "student" records? If so, are there healthcare disclosure laws in Canada you can use to get em? I'm assuming they called you a drug addict in the DA stuff even though I've never read it (let's face it - it's low hanging fruit and if you went to Narconon you probably were). Anyway, it's just a thought, as disclosure in the US could be heavily fined by the government.

Intelligence

Hey David - does any of that Dead Agenting use your NarCONon "student" records? If so, are there healthcare disclosure laws in Canada you can use to get em? I'm assuming they called you a drug addict in the DA stuff even though I've never read it (let's face it - it's low hanging fruit and if you went to Narconon you probably were). Anyway, it's just a thought, as disclosure in the US could be heavily fined by the government.

As seen in the video, Narconon Executives declared I had relapsed and that was the reason I Blew. This is what the staff and students were told.

Yes, there is a Freedom of Access to information where I can obtain ALL my Student Case Files ... from Narconon, and from the Human Rights Commission
who has a copy. Another request will be submitted this week and they have 30 days to comply.

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.go...telecharge.php?type=2&file=/A_2_1/A2_1_A.html

DIVISION I
RIGHT OF ACCESS

9. Every person has a right of access, on request, to the documents held by a public body.

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.go...lecharge.php?type=2&file=/P_39_1/P39_1_A.html

27. Every person carrying on an enterprise who holds a file on another person must, at the request of the person concerned, confirm the existence of the file and communicate to the person any personal information concerning him.

If the person concerned is handicapped, reasonable accommodation must be provided on request to enable the person to exercise the right of access provided for in this division.

1993, c. 17, s. 27; 2006, c. 22, s. 121.

32. The person holding a file that is the subject of a request for access or rectification by the person concerned must respond to that request with diligence and not later than 30 days after the date of receipt of the request.

Failure to respond within 30 days of the receipt of a request is deemed to be a refusal to grant the request.

1993, c. 17, s. 32; 2006, c. 22, s. 123.

AND YES, they have used my PC Folder - Case Files to Fair Game - Dead Agent me, but only to gain information from others and use my Success Stories
against me as saying how wonderful NN is. As one Lawyer informed me, this tactic just proves they are a Cult that uses coersion and mind control.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?

One evil sub-section of "fair game" is "gaslighting". Gaslighting makes its victims seriously question themselves and their sanity.

Basically, it's just another form of FUD* techniques, but it does throw certain victims seriously off the beat of the daily routines they're used to in their lives.

*FUD: Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt

Intelligence

OSA and the PIs got so much stuff mixed up because there is 3 David Loves and another with their middle name David and last name Love.

We are all close, blood relatives, Sons, Fathers, Grandfathers, and Cousins. To make one Dead Agent website look more credible - OSA/PIs
posted documents. They even paid for records of my Mother, Father, and Grandfather birth and death certificates. I really like one of them
because it's a Record of David Love, my Grandfather, being born in Ireland and I didn't have to pay $$$ to get it.:happydance:

141kpq8.jpg

Then they attempted to declare I had a Criminal Record but had no documents to prove it. Why? Because I DON'T have a criminal record and
travel freely without hinderance back and forth to the USA. If I had a Record, it would be impossible to do. OSA got one of the other
David Loves (who did [passed away 2 years ago] have a Record) mixed up with me.

Last edited:

Intelligence

One evil sub-section of "fair game" is "gaslighting". Gaslighting makes its victims seriously question themselves and their sanity.

Basically, it's just another form of FUD* techniques, but it does throw certain victims seriously off the beat of the daily routines they're used to in their lives.

*FUD: Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt

Indeed, Gaslighting can really mess up some people. I know of two that thought they might be going crazy.

I don't second-guess myself.

Also, there is good news about identifying the Gaslight Effect. The good news is that knowledge is power.
Once you can name this all too insidious dynamic, you can work towards changing the dynamic, or getting out --
take back your reality, and, get more enjoyment from your life and your relationship!