What's new

Fair Work Ombusdman Report - Australia: CoS in breach

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron
Both led to the same link for me ...

Interesting stuff, though -- I am my own man indeed. Just wait and see, suckers!

Petey C

Gimme a frigging break. Planetary salvage operation? Does that actually appeal to anyone??

Sheesh!

:melodramatic:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
This one is just tragic

SeoOrg doesn't employ minors, huh Cyrus? :angry:

NOTE VERY CAREFULLY: Unlike all other new staff promo, this one DOES NOT say it is a volunteer position.

FWO should be getting this dox.

FlagEmDown

Patron
The level that Denny Chang is writing at is perhaps grade six or seven. How's he gonna clear the world with such poor language skills?

Happy Days

Reads like a fifth grader wrote the piece and whomever wrote it should have stayed in school and completed their education.

There's a spelling error in the piece as well - See the section where the cult explains what a Sea Org member is, near the end of promo piece ... The Sea Org is a blah blah... typo in the word Scientology and also should be a capital 'O' for Org... :duh:
Qual check and IA by the LC is out ... come on peeps get ya act together :biggrin:

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
On a happier note, I just had my owed back-pay transferred to my bank account by Get Off Drugs Naturally aka Narconon Melbourne.:biggrin:

Hopefully this will allow others to also get their back wages from said organization.:thumbsup:

Thanks to FWO and Sen. Xenophon for making it possible (is this an acceptable Success Story?:roflmao:)

Happy Days

On a happier note, I just had my owed back-pay transferred to my bank account by Get Off Drugs Naturally aka Narconon Melbourne.:biggrin:

Hopefully this will allow others to also get their back wages from said organization.:thumbsup:

Thanks to FWO and Sen. Xenophon for making it possible (is this an acceptable Success Story?:roflmao:)

Pop the champagne corks and kick up ya heels .... great news Scooter.... and FWO did come through finally .... big smiles here :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Div6

Crusader

What u say?

If I may be so bold, what kinda figures we talking (ballpark will do).

Oh, and you should take a cake to your next local anonie gathering.....

VWD!

Zhent

Leakus Maximus

WOW! This is really great news, proof it IS possible for the worker backpay claims to work against CoS! (though if only Narconon at this point)

Really looking forward to hear what happens next!

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

Congratulations. I hope more people do this and have success like you.