What's new

Fair Work Ombusdman Report - Australia: CoS in breach

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
On a happier note, I just had my owed back-pay transferred to my bank account by Get Off Drugs Naturally aka Narconon Melbourne.:biggrin:

Hopefully this will allow others to also get their back wages from said organization.:thumbsup:

Thanks to FWO and Sen. Xenophon for making it possible (is this an acceptable Success Story?:roflmao:)

WHOA!!! AWESOME NEWS SCOOTS!!!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

RogerB

Crusader
On a happier note, I just had my owed back-pay transferred to my bank account by Get Off Drugs Naturally aka Narconon Melbourne.:biggrin:

Hopefully this will allow others to also get their back wages from said organization.:thumbsup:

Thanks to FWO and Sen. Xenophon for making it possible (is this an acceptable Success Story?:roflmao:)

Wadyathink we have here? A virtual e-Div6? :biggrin: :dieslaughing:

R

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Wadyathink we have here? A virtual e-Div6? :biggrin: :dieslaughing:

R

Sure, why not. :)

http://www.paulsrobot.com/node/1299

I found that link by Googling>>>paulsrobot success story<<<. It's my Robot Div 6 asking the user for a success story. The note on the right-hand side of the page says:
This is YOUR write-up, for YOU
This is a success story for YOU, not one that some other person or group will use to advertise themselves with. There is a technical reason for writing up a win when you have had one. It helps you to get a good grasp of any new abilities you have gained, and to get off any considerations you may have been sitting on regarding this area. It is possible to "get stuck in a win," and have some unrealistic expectations concerning it. Writing it all down often helps with this. <snip>
Paul

G

Gottabrain

OMG how did I miss your post?!?!
This is fantastic news!!! :happydance::happydance:

Congratulations, Scooter! Just in time for an Australia Day Barbecue, too!

(I LOOOVE this country!)

RogerB

Crusader
Sure, why not. :)

http://www.paulsrobot.com/node/1299

I found that link by Googling>>>paulsrobot success story<<<. It's my Robot Div 6 asking the user for a success story. The note on the right-hand side of the page says:
This is YOUR write-up, for YOU
This is a success story for YOU, not one that some other person or group will use to advertise themselves with. There is a technical reason for writing up a win when you have had one. It helps you to get a good grasp of any new abilities you have gained, and to get off any considerations you may have been sitting on regarding this area. It is possible to "get stuck in a win," and have some unrealistic expectations concerning it. Writing it all down often helps with this. <snip>
Paul

Nice :yes:

There-ya-go Scoots . . . a home away from home with friendly, welcoming, open, non-critical arms :biggrin:

Rog

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
:lol: Some people still have to get up early for work so it was short and sweet but fun, just the same. We weren't actually celebrating Scooter's windfall, we were celebrating Mrs Pattycake's birthday and enjoying a reunion of friends. :)

Last edited:

BC1

Patron with Honors
This is phenomenal news!! I hope it helps to put a little bite into some other cases out there like the Headley's. I sure would be nice for ex's to all start getting some back pay. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron

:happydance::dancer::buzzin::dance3::cheerleader::sing::woohoo::handinhand::cheers::dance2::dance::thewave::winner:

Opter

Lure Rob & Hyde

Patron with Honors
even if the outcome manages to shake $cnup a little and start having to explain to people applying that they will not be earning anything, but are only volunteers.
That is agood thing.

Often when people got roped into working for the mission or org they were told that they could improve their money by selling books etc.

They also roped you into working there by exlpaining that your training and auditing would be free, which was a big lie, as that never happened.

It was a bit like this:

Staff-recruiter:
yeah, this is the "bridge to total Freedom", auditing and training and this is of course where you would like to be (pointing to the OT levels on the grade chart)

Public:
Wow, yeh, I would really like to be "cause over life" and go OT as soon as possible, as that would be the best solution to my problems and best for all dynamics.

Staff-recruiter:
Well, if you joined staff then you would get your training and auditing free.

Public:
You mean I would not have to pay anything?

Staff recruiter:
No, its free.
So when you want to start up and join, right now, or later this evening?
Here is the form for becoming staff, just sign here.
Bla bla..etc etc....(hard sell)

They even recruited people into the SO at Saint Hill UK to become Class 12 auditors.
I remember the middle aged (around 1980) couple Noel Gordon and his wife, they were on the EPF just after me.
They soon realized that they bad been conned into giving up everything, sold their house etc to join the SO.
I think to this day their 1 daughter is still looking for her brother, who was only a teen at the time, who got caught up in the mess, and is now disconnected from his parents.
Such a crime, and such deceit:yes:
The lies must stop

You may have pinpointed a legal technicality here in that the promise of getting your "Bridge" while you are on staff is implied or otherwise stated which does have a monetary value per their own public donation price lists .
This implied exchange or promised reward issue should be epxlored as it is the carrot and bait that is used to recruit with .
I have read and heard of these tactics being employed by their recruiters to "conscript" people as 'staff" with signed contracts.

RogerB

Crusader
You may have pinpointed a legal technicality here in that the promise of getting your "Bridge" while you are on staff is implied or otherwise stated which does have a monetary value per their own public donation price lists .
This implied exchange or promised reward issue should be epxlored as it is the carrot and bait that is used to recruit with .
I have read and heard of these tactics being employed by their recruiters to "conscript" people as 'staff" with signed contracts.

This is good. I know in my days of staff, the five year contract came with an explicit promise (or consideration in the legal sense of value given in exchange) of training to the auditor level of the org such that you could co-audit the Grades . . . I was actually promised not only the training (of the revised Levels) but auditing to complete Grade 4. But that was 1968.

Rog