What's new

Fake Marc Headley OSA Email

T

TheSneakster

Perhaps we need a forum category for confirmed or possible OSA 3P / Black PR operations?

I don't think these really goes in the existing OSA forum. Emma ?

I just received an email from "[email protected]" with the following text :

OSA Fake Marc Headley said:
Dear All,

This is the latest news from my legal case:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/29341259/Claire-Headley-Wage-and-Labor-Claim-Dismissal-Order

Also, go here as well for more data:
http://www.markrathbunisasquirrel.com/?p=880

ML, Marc

Links are to rather obvious OS propaganda sites.

I've had a few other similar emails with generic freezoner-ish nicks. Anyone else seeing traffic like this ?

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

Wisened One

Crusader
I got an email a few weeks ago with a link that took me supposedly to Marty's site and talked all about how Marty threw PC's to the wall and stuff...:confused2:

greebly

Patron with Honors
The second link sort of gives it away a bit.

Someone should contact the hushmail admins...ohwait:)

TG1

Angelic Poster
Out of rank curiosity, how do you think OSA (?) has your email addresses?

T

TheSneakster

Out of rank curiosity, how do you think OSA (?) has your email addresses?

Well, mine was probably gotten from a formerly dear friend Churchie who disconnected from me. :angry:

I don't particularly care how they got it.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I got an email a few weeks ago with a link that took me supposedly to Marty's site and talked all about how Marty threw PC's to the wall and stuff...:confused2:

Why would you go to a link contained in an email from someone you don't know? That's very dangerous!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
That document is just what the cult submitted to the court for the judge to consider and then sign if he agrees.

That is what lawyers do. They submit their motion and proposed decisions and the judge decides by signing otr not, or editing it, and then signing it or not. That was not signed.This posting of it is a cult tactic to confuse the readers and force their intentions onto the critics. FAIL

T

TheSneakster

That document is just what the cult submitted to the court for the judge to consider and then sign if he agrees.

That is what lawyers do. They submit their motion and proposed decisions and the judge decides by signing otr not, or editing it, and then signing it or not. That was not signed.This posting of it is a cult tactic to confuse the readers and force their intentions onto the critics. FAIL

Yeah, you called it Mary.

I was more interested in the fact that they used fake Marc Headley name to get people to go there. Almost anyone for whom that name is important would know that was OSA B/S ... if they hadn't included the second link, maybe they would fool a few more.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I've been having to closely monitor the comments section of my YouTube videos. I'm not a computer wiz and don't know how someone can forge my channel name - xensumurf - and post comments on my site. Over the last several weeks, I've seen very nasty, profane, racial slurs to people posting comments from *xenusmurf* which I did not post. I know, having one worked in OSA, user names being created with an extra letter or a thinly-seen period between letters to give the impression that the comments/emails came from the original user (i.e., "xenu.smurf" or "xenusmurf." or "xenusmurff"), but there was no variations of letters or such in the user name.

I've gotten alot of emails & PMs over this & why I'm so nasty in replying to comments.. I've complained to YouTube but I guess they're too busy to deal with unauthorized hackers.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've been having to closely monitor the comments section of my YouTube videos. I'm not a computer wiz and don't know how someone can forge my channel name - xensumurf - and post comments on my site. Over the last several weeks, I've seen very nasty, profane, racial slurs to people posting comments from *xenusmurf* which I did not post. I know, having one worked in OSA, user names being created with an extra letter or a thinly-seen period between letters to give the impression that the comments/emails came from the original user (i.e., "xenu.smurf" or "xenusmurf." or "xenusmurff"), but there was no variations of letters or such in the user name.

I've gotten alot of emails & PMs over this & why I'm so nasty in replying to comments.. I've complained to YouTube but I guess they're too busy to deal with unauthorized hackers.

Smurf, if it is a case of hacking into your YouTube account, and not just someone using a similar user name, then I would have thought that a complaint to the police would be in order. If someone has successfully hacked your account, then they will have the contact details of everyone who has emailed to that account.

The cult have made a big deal about cyber attacks over the past couple of years, so if they are involved in this sort of thing and can be caught in the act, this would be very damaging for them.

Axiom142

AnonLover

Patron Meritorious

ScudMuffin

Silver Meritorious Patron

You can turn off comments, or force approval by yourself before they get posted. I think you can delete comments too.

Also they aren't hackers, else they would have deleted your channel and all your vids, they're just creating the similar nickname and slurring you with it.

Best thing: Turn off comments or force your approval of comments.

T

TheSneakster

Analyzing e-mail headers and tracking e-mail

Use this and see what information you can squeeze out of that email (if any). Sometimes one can find interesting stuff in there. :)

EDIT
Here's an online header analyzer. I didn't check it very thoroughly, but it might give you at least some clues.

http://www.mxtoolbox.com/EmailHeaders.aspx

Unfortunately, that drill is useless with Hushmail accounts. Like any other anonymous remailer, they exist specifically to prevent tracking an email back to the Real World(tm) person who sent it. :no:

I find it ironic how OSA minions used to complain that only internet terrorists use anonymous remailers. :eyeroll:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Unfortunately, that drill is useless with Hushmail accounts. Like any other anonymous remailer, they exist specifically to prevent tracking an email back to the Real World(tm) person who sent it. :no:

That's why I said "(if any)" :)

I find it ironic how OSA minions used to complain that only internet terrorists use anonymous remailers. :eyeroll:

What do they always say? "You become what you oppose"? They seem to have a point. I will oppose billionaires from now on...

Wisened One

Crusader
Btw, I know this Thread is about the Marc Headley fake email, but just wanted to share the email addy that sent me the fake Marty email: I hope this is ok? If not, and it gets deleted, I understand.
.....................................................................................................
Subj: A must read on marty!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 6:38 PM
From [email protected] Thu Mar 11 00:38:46 2010

X-Apparently-To:
via 206.190.49.98; Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:38:51 -0800 Return-Path:
<[email protected]> X-YMailISG:
deCn_T0WLDsyXBopJvb7_RflWruU47VcIFycef0hcPFSNDslt58mplc2gjtbpgFtCtk8Q52uJxmwAdE9dvM6oWOPivYlQvQXxNco.fAPyWc1yu.BI0Of.sCPn9dPjwkLWCtTXGUpT8x4iH2gpdeDWqGTwZ1hkUfEHE4ASFhYYLXS9k54HcXrN8VRZ3J4fRLzIGPmOneY7JbAe1U0Q_3zmtjlXT5NvxuEqomT8vDd9YFXUK0ArQORgGpLyAfTxyu4SaZj5D2uMSI3BzlY16IkmisNGAns4y3OIhNv00JFkJDFVU7Hf7._Oj2zig4P0GXGfMZ.QQ6ijqVBeu4adf1K7dlONNWlDejHnEFrdLuBN91g_IKo8ktR7yh9mDxejWqMA4mR3mCKBJIZecjeyjnpgk_7fQVW1ctn.mLPqWEa_qXiaF_4eKG1YO_cfS8cYU.ByB3rt96A52AyXQ-- X-Originating-IP:
[65.39.178.133] Authentication-Results:
mta1080.mail.sk1.yahoo.com from=; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=mac.hush.com; dkim=neutral (no sig) Received:
from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO smtp11.hushmail.com) (65.39.178.133) by mta1080.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:38:51 -0800 Received:
from smtp11.hushmail.com (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]) by smtp11.hushmail.com (Postfix) with SMTP id 24C6A1C9D36 for <>; Thu, 11 Mar 2010 00:38:50 +0000 (UTC)
Received:
from smtp.hushmail.com (w3.hushmail.com [65.39.178.97])
by smtp11.hushmail.com (Postfix) with ESMTP; Thu, 11 Mar 2010 00:38:46 +0000 (UTC)

Received: by smtp.hushmail.com (Postfix, from userid 99)
id 7EE7612006C; Thu, 11 Mar 2010 00:38:46 +0000 (UTC)
MIME-Version:
1.0 Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 00:38:46 +0000 To:
[email protected] Subject:
A must read on marty! From:
[email protected]

Content-Transfer-Encoding:
7bit Content-Type:
text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Message-Id:
<[email protected]> Content-Length:

I have never believed what I read against Marty, until now ... if
this is true we are all in trouble :(