What's new

Fake stories Scientology tells its members

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious
On the reptide website under 'L. Ron Hubbard' there is an old timer scientologist 'countessK' who is hylarious! :roflmao:

Here two examples:

"I know that in 1976 LRH told me that David Miscaviage was the best and brightest in all of Scientology and that he was the future of Scientology.

David was only a messenger then, but that was the level of confidence the old man had in him. Possibly he should have kept Mary Sue around, that's debatable. Just as, possibly, he should have kept the Guardian's Office around. It would sure come in handy, for him, now. Nevertheless, he is absolutely the right person to be in charge of Scientology and it was always LRH's intention for this to be so.

As for Pat and Annie Broeker, they were "caring" for LRH at the end of his life and because he was ill he was practically their captive. They had special processes that gave them extra abilities - that they were to help deliver to other people. Yet they kept the data for themselves and never had any intention of helping others with it. Really selfish. Who would ever trust such a person with the reins of Scientology? Certainly not me.

If LRH said or wrote differently in the last days of his life, then it was done under duress. LRH intended for David Miscaviage to run Scientology, all along.

His son Quentin Hubbard was to run the tech area of Scientology. Of course Mayo and Erlich were involved in his kidnapping, torture and murder and then, afterwards, they had the gall to smear his reputation too.

This is all well known by every Scientologist.

In this case, exposure of crimes is better than prosecution. David Mayo and Dennis Erlich better hope they don't run into Quentin Hubbard (who is in a new body in Scientology and remembers everything)again. He/She knows them, but they have no idea who he/she is this lifetime.

May they never have another good night's sleep. "​
:roflmao:

"Operation Snow White was designed to identify former nazi's who have changed their names, moved to other countries and are busy terrorizing people in other places now. It was working. In fact, it was about to discover, through the Freedom Of Information Act, who the NSA spies were who had been sent to infiltrate Scientology, steal the OT secrets and bring them back to the government to train their spies with.

I find it very interesting that you chose this program to be so opposed to, and to point to something "awful" that Scientology was doing. It had an excellent purpose that benefited mankind as a whole. It was also effective.

Interesting that you hate this so much."​

Should I move that in the humor section? :dieslaughing:

MarkWI

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron
The sad thing is that in the controlled environment where any outside info is suppressed, the scilons actually believe this sort of verbage. :bigcry:

GoButtonIsBlowButton

Patron with Honors
Ron's Org

Frankly, and I haven't read every nook and cranny of the site, Ron's Org seems to have its share of preposterous, "them against us", "we're so good we had to be suppressed" rationalizations and explanations. It was used with great effect by Ron, but used effectively in the extreme by every despot, be he Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Uncle Ho, Pol Pot, North Korea; and less dramatically by many political campaigns. It's a very effective way of motivating the better instincts of good people to make sacrifices for the greater good. Not just attending church. Not just making a donation. Not just buying something not needed as a donation. But commitments of lives and all time and interests in those lives. A total time and labor commitment to the cause.

Ron, and Capt. Bill, and DM, would make the tale taller with the bigger enemies (Brainwashing Manual, CIA mind control, etc.), and bigger goals (Earth cleared, then the next planet), requiring bigger sacrifices for the noble cause. Those doubting the tales became liabilities, or enemies, or worse, deserving expulsion or worse for delaying victory in the righteous religious campaign. Mechanisms were in place to detect and "handle" the doubters.

[The black joke of Snow White was that all the impressive cloak and dagger was not counterespionage against the CIA or NSA or the rest of the silly, preposerous list of enemies. It was about the IRS. It's hard to get those big donations from the big prospects by telling them they're funding IRS break-ins to enrich the corporation. I have to hand it to DM -- love-bombing Clinton with Travolta and other movie stars, and then maybe a bribe to the IRS commissioner, and boom. Very slick. Terminator II. Minimal collateral damage. Zero PR flap. Bravo!]

Anonymous will need a leader. There probably is a very good one hard at work now, and s/he should learn from this. Ron's a minor member of a long line of corrupted, paranoid, opportunistic leaders. It comes with the job, if you're morally weak.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Anonymous will need a leader. There probably is a very good one hard at work now, and s/he should learn from this. Ron's a minor member of a long line of corrupted, paranoid, opportunistic leaders. It comes with the job, if you're morally weak.

The strength of anonymous is that it has no leaders.

GoButtonIsBlowButton

Patron with Honors
A NEW VIDEO as partial response...

The strength of anonymous is that it has no leaders.

I almost added something to my original post that someone would say this.

It's the natural reaction to seeing an organization so ineptly conceived and run as is Scn, or if you have not been in an organization that gets things done.

"Power to the people" was the 1960's reaction. Like some invisible hand was working. I was a part of the radical movement at the time, and can tell you that there was leadership (Renny Davis, Angela Davis, Judy Chomsky, and many others), and that it was structured so that things got done on time and on budget (for example, the DC demonstrations). Nixon understood this, which is why he systematically and effectively got every leader tied up in court for years (the Chicago Seven are an example). AND... It's why OSA is spending $$ on videoing every person and every demonstration, because they will certainly do the same thing.

This video, by someone in Anonymous, clearly indicates that Anon is aware of this danger...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G292X_EfQIc&feature=related

There's someone out there now, call him/her a 'coordinator' or whatever, who is doing a GREAT job. It's the way a human structure called an organization gets things done.

p.s. So............... be sure to keep your mask on!

Last edited:

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
On the reptide website under 'L. Ron Hubbard' there is an old timer scientologist 'countessK' who is hylarious! :roflmao:

Here two examples:

"I know that in 1976 LRH told me that David Miscaviage was the best and brightest in all of Scientology and that he was the future of Scientology.

David was only a messenger then, but that was the level of confidence the old man had in him. Possibly he should have kept Mary Sue around, that's debatable. Just as, possibly, he should have kept the Guardian's Office around. It would sure come in handy, for him, now. Nevertheless, he is absolutely the right person to be in charge of Scientology and it was always LRH's intention for this to be so.

As for Pat and Annie Broeker, they were "caring" for LRH at the end of his life and because he was ill he was practically their captive. They had special processes that gave them extra abilities - that they were to help deliver to other people. Yet they kept the data for themselves and never had any intention of helping others with it. Really selfish. Who would ever trust such a person with the reins of Scientology? Certainly not me.

If LRH said or wrote differently in the last days of his life, then it was done under duress. LRH intended for David Miscaviage to run Scientology, all along.

His son Quentin Hubbard was to run the tech area of Scientology. Of course Mayo and Erlich were involved in his kidnapping, torture and murder and then, afterwards, they had the gall to smear his reputation too.

This is all well known by every Scientologist.

In this case, exposure of crimes is better than prosecution. David Mayo and Dennis Erlich better hope they don't run into Quentin Hubbard (who is in a new body in Scientology and remembers everything)again. He/She knows them, but they have no idea who he/she is this lifetime.

May they never have another good night's sleep. "​

"Operation Snow White was designed to identify former nazi's who have changed their names, moved to other countries and are busy terrorizing people in other places now. It was working. In fact, it was about to discover, through the Freedom Of Information Act, who the NSA spies were who had been sent to infiltrate Scientology, steal the OT secrets and bring them back to the government to train their spies with.

I find it very interesting that you chose this program to be so opposed to, and to point to something "awful" that Scientology was doing. It had an excellent purpose that benefited mankind as a whole. It was also effective.

Interesting that you hate this so much."​

Should I move that in the humor section? :dieslaughing:

MarkWI

This is not a fake story SCIENTOLOGY is telling, but the ramblings of someone silly enough to argue with Roger Gonnet on the internet.

I hadn't realized that anyone other than Barbara was so......"dedicated".

I'm fine with the fact that you dont like scientology, but please dont stereotype us all as the kind of people who would buy such a story based on such a source.

Humor? Or sad reality that there are people in the world who do buy into things from their own lack of ability to investigate and compare things so as to arrive at some semblance of objective reality.

alex

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious
oh bullshit.

You've been out too long....

alex

What is your take Alex? Does that scientologist
a) has been told, and believe what he/she says (it is sincere)?
b) nobody told him these things, he just made them up and believe them?
c) he says them to win arguments and defend the church but he doesn't believe them himself (he is insincere)?​
Do you agree that what he says is mainly (if not totally) crap?

The fact is scientologists are not allowed to look things up on the Internet/courts. They are scared "there are OT data in court documents". When they question on the proper channels, they receive fake answers. I received myself the answer that MSH was sentenced to prison just for "stealing government copy paper" when I was in.

My take is that scientologists are keept stupid on purpose because "...the second you start telling anybody close to the truth, you start releasing him and he gets tougher and tougher to control. So, you cant control somebody without telling them a bunch of lies." LRH

MarkWI

Last edited:

Div6

Crusader
The CountessKrak is smoking the stuff. That is some hilarious lulz.

But riddle me this: If Op Snow White was about smoking out da nazi's, then why were they STEALING IRS Documents? What does THAT have to do with the nazis?

As for the rest of her airy-fairy theetie weetie see, hear and speak no evil bs....Ron would chain locker someone before he would tolerate such a no confront case....hell, I would too if it came to it.

CountessKrap. It still stinks but it dresses well.......

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
This is not a fake story SCIENTOLOGY is telling, but the ramblings of someone silly enough to argue with Roger Gonnet on the internet.

I hadn't realized that anyone other than Barbara was so......"dedicated".

I'm fine with the fact that you dont like scientology, but please dont stereotype us all as the kind of people who would buy such a story based on such a source.

Humor? Or sad reality that there are people in the world who do buy into things from their own lack of ability to investigate and compare things so as to arrive at some semblance of objective reality.

alex

actually I think it is Schwartz - it certainly is dumb enough

GoButtonIsBlowButton

Patron with Honors
The only real Nazi connection...

The Snow White crew used the RSHA (acronym for footlong name of the espionage counter-espionage department of the Reich) method, which is quite clever.

Either by insertion of an agent as a clerk, or by outright break-in, they would either disappear incriminating documents, or, best yet, replace them with less incriminating forged ones. They created the official government memory of Scn. Beauty or what!

The agencies they were spying on had such ludicrous controls (still do, but better) that they wouldn't know the difference. I think Sandy Berger did that with some docs incriminating of him and Boy Clinton regarding their criminal pre-9/11 indifference, only he stuffed them in his shirt and shoes.

Meisner and the gang had been in and out of their targets many times, often simply for replacement, and were friendly enough with the guards that they didn't need any entry tools. And they used the agency's copier so they didn't even have to remove anything.

So maybe MSH was railroaded on that theft of government paper charge, eh? You weren't lied to -- it was an "acceptable truth."

byte301

Crusader
Some $cilons have told anons at raids that they know we want to or are trying to kill them! This has been said more then once in different cities. That is what they are being told evidently.

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious
Some $cilons have told anons at raids that they know we want to or are trying to kill them! This has been said more then once in different cities. That is what they are being told evidently.

Basicaly the cult is terrorizing its own members, trying to get things turn into violence. :no:

oh bullshit.

You've been out too long....

alex

This is not bullshit. I've heard even worse things this month, personally, and directly, from people on lines at the Sandcastle. And they believe it.
The Operation Snow White line I heard personally from Jane Kember herself in Washington D.C. If you are still on lines, go into the nearest org and ask the ethics officer or MAA about these things and see what they tell you. It is easy enough to prove that this is what they are being told. Just ask them.
And it is not new. It has been going on for over 30 years.
Before the internet it was easy to keep the choir fooled because they never heard about most of this, especially before the raid. But since the internet, the only way to refute the information is to tell bigger and bigger lies. And then become very suspicious of the ethics of the person who doesn't believe the lies. That's how it is done, and that's why it is starting to crumble.

The Anabaptist Jacques