What's new

Fallout Inside After "Going Clear" Documentary

Lone Star

Crusader
My clumsy layman's logic kicks in: Why would they come and yell at someone if they didn't give a fuck? :hysterical:

What if Marty would've run a process on them? Something like this:

"Thank you. Think of something you give a fuck about. Thank you. Think of something you give a fuck about. Thank you. Think of something you give a fuck about....."

Run to VGIs and F/N or full EP if time allows.

EP is an expressed, originating desire to turn state's evidence.

:lol:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
https://twitter.com/Chill_EB/status/589434974043910145

attachment.php

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Dear Ms Wog,
Shewolf is so happy you have these sharp wits and seemingly more leisure to ponder the murky dephts of $ciloonery. At present Wolves are working real hard on personal business...but we are planning a few mouvements of what I call: AGITATE, AGITATE, PROTEST & PROTEST SOME MORE!
As things progress, this is a summer initiative, I will leave tracks for you all to read.
Printer has been busy. Post office see me often:yes:, very often!
Thank you again, I do believe that never-in have less fear and more gumption once awaken to the monstrosity of $ciloonery, I think you are of a mind :coolwink:.
Shewolf.
Wow! Thank you She! I don't know what I did to deserve such praise but it feels good!! :hug:
Please, allow me to pour you one of what I'm having :cheers2:

ETA: I've still got my notes for questions in the kitchen..but wine keeps getting in the way!

Anonycat

Crusader
Please! Somebody think of something pithy and I'll reply right now! What a dumbass! It's like he thinks he gets extra bonus word score points for spelling propaganda! This ain't Twitter scrabble or words with friends..if it were, he would have won the game by salvaging thousands of street children... Grrrrr :angry:

Over 5 million people have seen Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief. And people should ask the opinion of someone who has never seen it? You have a lot to learn about Scientology. Tom Cruises' Auditor is in it, and what more Ethical being told you not to watch it, not to become informed? Grow a backbone and watch it, after all, you're not in some cult, where people tell you what you can and cannot learn.

http://www.christiantimes.com/artic...lammed.as.john.travolta.stays.loyal/52118.htm

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Over 5 million people have seen Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief.

TWILIGHT ZONE MOMENT: What if that number climbs to 10 million people and then, suddenly, all the orgs and missions in the world simultaneously close their doors forever--because there really were ten million Scientologists!

lol

MissWog

Over 5 million people have seen Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief. And people should ask the opinion of someone who has never seen it? You have a lot to learn about Scientology. Tom Cruises' Auditor is in it, and what more Ethical being told you not to watch it, not to become informed? Grow a backbone and watch it, after all, you're not in some cult, where people tell you what you can and cannot learn.

http://www.christiantimes.com/artic...lammed.as.john.travolta.stays.loyal/52118.htm
Thanks AC! I feel better now... I'll be blocked any minute..tweet sent!

Sindy

Crusader
Please! Somebody think of something pithy and I'll reply right now! What a dumbass! It's like he thinks he gets extra bonus word score points for spelling propaganda! This ain't Twitter scrabble or words with friends..if it were, he would have won the game by salvaging thousands of street children... Grrrrr :angry:

Will looking at something that almost 6 million people have seen and enjoyed turn him into a toad?

Will his eternity be snatched away from him in an instant?

Will his world come crashing down by the assimilation of another person's exercise of free speech or another person's perspective?

Scientologists are quite fragile and delicate.

WAR-501.jpg

guanoloco

As-Wased

Here's the scoop.

Let's say you had the correct data and it was the truth. It wouldn't matter how much false data you came across because you have the truth. Also, since you have the truth and your mission is to share that truth the best thing you could and should do is to watch these type of things so you could intelligently point out to the average wog what is false.

If Scientology really had the truth the best thing they could do would be to have everyone watch these things and read about them in order to combat them.

The fact that Scientology and Scientologists hide from the data like an ostrich tells pages and pages of what's true.

HelluvaHoax!

Here's the scoop.

Let's say you had the correct data and it was the truth. It wouldn't matter how much false data you came across because you have the truth. Also, since you have the truth and your mission is to share that truth the best thing you could and should do is to watch these type of things so you could intelligently point out to the average wog what is false.

If Scientology really had the truth the best thing they could do would be to have everyone watch these things and read about them in order to combat them.

The fact that Scientology and Scientologists hide from the data like an ostrich tells pages and pages of what's true.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I think that strange and ritualistic CONFRONT AVOIDANCE that Scientology Clears & OTs practice is because of their Super-Hero nature. All super-powered Super-Heroes have something they must avoid at all costs. Superman has Kryptonite. Scientologists have Truthonite.

HelluvaHoax!

courtesy of the Stupid Thread from May of 2012

Is anyone able to confirm that Chill E.B. has a son who is onlines at Celebrity Center International?

Is this him? I was told this is his photo--and his name is Chill B.T.

TINY TECH TOYS FOR TOTS

volcano.jpg

"Dammmmmmmm!!!
Soooo cool! I can see little BTs
floatin' up outta this motherf*cker!"

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
[/B]
what goes on/what kind of stuff is said in these missions? Can anyone walk a never-in through this situation when the SO comes to a Local Org on a mission? **please forgive my formatting! Ipad is being hinky!

Sindy,
thank you for posting all those comments.. I'm just at a loss for words!

They may require all staff to get put on the e-meter to quickly screen for dirty needles and there may be massive call-ins to the public to do the same, or some event or briefing could be called which would end up with them getting screened. Regardless of what anyone thinks, the e-meter can and does detect if someone's attention is fixed strongly on something. If staff or public have even inadvertently glanced at the truncated text summary of a Google search results list that includes negative content about the church, that could be enough to be routed to Ethics for further handling. Such handling could consist of an extensive "Conditions" program requiring many hours of amends work to correct the staff or public's status with the church. It could also result in having to go back and retread courses or auditing at great time and expense if it was determined that their action was the result of not fully comprehending what was included in a course they completed or if their auditing gains are compromised. Actively clicking on such a web site and posting or watching the content is considered "Treason" and could ultimately result in being declared a Suppressive Person and anyone who is associated with that person would need to completely disconnect for fear of themselves being declared persona non grata including friends, family, co-workers, Scientology staff, etc. It is the Scientology equivalent of Excommunication. Most dedicated Scientologists understand this so the stress can be very high and that alone can show up on the e-meter instantly simply by having the person hold the can's and looking at them without even asking any questions. If any staff or public have taken their transgression to the next level and actively discuss or disseminate the negative material that they have seen to other Scientologists then the witch-hunt is on. There may be other things that such a mission could do but this is one possible scenario.

The mental process of beginning to challenge and question the logic of anything pertaining to Scientology by a staff member can trigger an internal guilt which will show up on an e-meter and initiate a disciplinary program. The greater the consequences of the discipline the greater the likely hood of generating a dirty read on the e-meter. Many dedicated and veteran staff members who worked closely with LRH have been sent directly to the RPF just on the basis of a dirty e-meter read.

Imagine a devout Catholic being called before a tribunal in the Spanish Inquisition. If you demonstrate any stress - you are guilty.

Terril park

Sponsor
They may require all staff to get put on the e-meter to quickly screen for dirty needles and there may be massive call-ins to the public to do the same, or some event or briefing could be called which would end up with them getting screened. Regardless of what anyone thinks, the e-meter can and does detect if someone's attention is fixed strongly on something. If staff or public have even inadvertently glanced at the truncated text summary of a Google search results list that includes negative content about the church, that could be enough to be routed to Ethics for further handling. Such handling could consist of an extensive "Conditions" program requiring many hours of amends work to correct the staff or public's status with the church. It could also result in having to go back and retread courses or auditing at great time and expense if it was determined that their action was the result of not fully comprehending what was included in a course they completed or if their auditing gains are compromised. Actively clicking on such a web site and posting or watching the content is considered "Treason" and could ultimately result in being declared a Suppressive Person and anyone who is associated with that person would need to completely disconnect for fear of themselves being declared persona non grata including friends, family, co-workers, Scientology staff, etc. It is the Scientology equivalent of Excommunication. Most dedicated Scientologists understand this so the stress can be very high and that alone can show up on the e-meter instantly simply by having the person hold the can's and looking at them without even asking any questions. If any staff or public have taken their transgression to the next level and actively discuss or disseminate the negative material that they have seen to other Scientologists then the witch-hunt is on. There may be other things that such a mission could do but this is one possible scenario.

The mental process of beginning to challenge and question the logic of anything pertaining to Scientology by a staff member can trigger an internal guilt which will show up on an e-meter and initiate a disciplinary program. The greater the consequences of the discipline the greater the likely hood of generating a dirty read on the e-meter. Many dedicated and veteran staff members who worked closely with LRH have been sent directly to the RPF just on the basis of a dirty e-meter read.

Imagine a devout Catholic being called before a tribunal in the Spanish Inquisition. If you demonstrate any stress - you are guilty.

All the above is most likely to makle pople leave.

MissWog

That makes total sense! Thank you so much! I've never used an emeter but I can completely understand how anxiety would read!

So so much stress!

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
So, Sea Org staff are sent to Missions and Orgs to shame the people on staff into making more calls, getting more public back through the door paying for services and all around bully the staff to get statistics up? This is what a "Mission" is? Are the staff public Scientologists that are unpaid volunteers?

Also, do the Sea Org members hold meetings with public not on staff? Like Blankey's spouse? If so, do they berate normal public too?

Thanks in advance! I'm really curious what the scene is like for average joe parishioners who have day jobs.

I imagine staff and volunteer staff can be pushed to make calls but this could also be problematic. These people might be calling straight into a PR nightmare and end up doubting their own convictions.