What's new

Father files civil rights complaint against Scientology, says can't speak to daughter

phenomanon

Canyon
Re: Father files civil rights complaint against Scientology, says can't speak to daug

I get what you and Tikk are saying but I believe the approach in this case is going to be different. And that it is being litigated to the core issue on the civil right of the plaintiff being infringed by the policies and practices of the defendant.

Lets not get into an argument about this. :yes: There are differing opinions and all based upon limited information at this point. Lets wait, see a copy of the complaint, and see where this goes.

Sheen is investing in a lawsuit to address issues and hoping to bring about change. This case could well have an impact on the many others we know who have been effected by disconnection. It may not bring loved ones home but it could make Scientology accountable for it's hand in violating the civil rights of those not in Scientology.

deleted

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Re: Father files civil rights complaint against Scientology, says can't speak to daug

Didn't Ronnie boy say Richard Nixon ( before he was elected ) need to be declared ?

Said an SP needs to be labeled so they can get help ?

If so, a non clam could be declared.

What of our friends who left & were declared AFTER they left ?

Plenty of evidence that non clams are & have been declared.

I mean given the cult is what it is, who wouldn't want to be declared by them ?

That's a badge of honor to be called a Special Person by that cult !

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron

From his Amazon Author Page, "he earned a Ph.D. in Clinical Hypnotherapy from American Pacific University, specializing in Psychoneuroimmunology".:
Currently he is the Founder of several mind/body health organizations including a Non-Profit organization named The Foundation for Research for the Evolution and Enlightenment of the Spirit (F.R.E.E.S"), The Quantum Empowerment Center, Attention Dynamics, The Florida Institute of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (FICAM), and iFlourish. Sheen also serves as a current Board Member for Florida Governor's Council Community Health Action Response Team (ACHIEVE) and for the Palm Beach County Wellness Task Force.
"Sharing the knowledge to help you improve the conditions of your life." - Brian Sheen
Brian devoted several years of his life to studying with spiritual practitioners around the world. Like a modern journeyman, Brian traveled to Africa, India, Egypt, England and South America and researched ancient wisdom and modern para-psychology while training with people such as Dr. Alexander Lowen, Dr. Brian Weiss, Richard Wayne Bandler, Credo Mutwa, Dr. Stanislav Graf, Swami Shyam, Ken Wapnick, Bert Hellinger and Carolyn Myss. While doing this he earned a Ph.D. in Clinical Hypnotherapy from American Pacific University, specializing in Psychoneuroimmunology. After finishing this period of travel and education, he purchased the Quantum Healing Center in Delray Beach, Florida and began leading group classes and taking individual clients for deep healing working.

http://www.amazon.com/Brian-J.-Sheen/e/B005AM2GFK/

http://www.learnoutloud.com/Resources/Authors-and-Narrators/Brian-Sheen/11039

Brian Sheen Audio

Brian Sheen PHD is a best selling author, lecturer and is the Director of The Quantum Healing Center. Brian is a sought after expert and has appeared on Good Morning America, CNN, in USA Today and on hundreds of radio, TV and media outlets throughout the United States. Along with his transformative classes, he utilizes the most advanced techniques in modern therapy available today.

Having trained with many of the leading professionals in this field such as Dr. Brian Weiss, Dr. Richard Bandler, Credo Mutwa , L.Ron Hubbard,and Dr. Stanislov Grof. Brian specializes in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Transpersonal Hypnotherapy, psychoneuroimmunology Shamanism as well as Past Life and childhood regressions. Brian incorporates a wide-range of spiritual psychotherapies from A Course in Miracles ,Shamanism and Kabbalah. He is a minister in the Universal Brotherhood Movement, an Interfaith Ministry. He is a Reiki Master and is also available for private sessions, individualized meditation lessons, spiritual counseling and on site corporate training programs. His websites are http://www.spiritgrowth.com and http://www.clearmindedchildren.org

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameri...inical-Hypnotherapy-program-degree-tur-460661
Complaint Review: American Pacific University
American Pacific University Lies about Doctor of Clinical Hypnotherapy program; degree turns out to be unaccredited Honolulu Hawaii

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unaccredited_institutions_of_higher_education
List of unaccredited institutions of higher education

American Pacific University, Vietnam and other Asian locations; has falsely claimed affiliation with Central Washington University[7]

And other impressions:
1. Good going on finding where he got the "PhD" Lil David. I was trying to find it and with kosher PhDs it is can usually be found very quickly. It was eating up my time.
2. All of his ADD/ADHD treatment has to be directed at non meds and he gets people off drugs -- I assume becuase he is not qualified with his "PhD" to prescribe. I prefer the qualified doctors getting people off drugs if it is possible and approriate and prescribing if it is essential and in the patients best interests.
3. I was reading a site on "Dr Sheen" and I read that huge amounts of clinical trials had been done, presumably by "Dr Sheen". But turns out they were studies others had done. I can't say for sure that was intentional but I think the way he waves that non accredited acronym "PhD (for quackery?? around, sometimes slipping in "immuni-something neurology thingy, he is totally full of it. i.e. SHITE!

Last edited: