What's new

FBI Complaint filed:organized scientology actions at airport

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
This is actually a follow-on from the Hamburg conference, but is a different subject, and should be widely known, so I'm starting a thread about it.
--------------------------------------------------------

FBI Complaint filed:eek:rganized scientology actions at airport
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=342536&sid=fec65ca8ed4bc4be5301a17c30dfa0cf#342536

Here is a quote from an earlier post I made about my recent trip to Hamburg to speak about some of the dangers of organized scientology. It has to do with what happened at an airport on my way over there:

“I left for Germany on September 2 flying from Manchester, NH to Newark, NJ where I changed planes and got on a flight to Hamburg. I had a fairly long layover in Newark. While I was waiting for my plane to Hamburg in Newark a man kept coming up to me for small talk. He seemed friendly enough but I could tell he had something to do with organized scientology just by how he acted. He went away a few times but just kept coming back to me to chat. Finally he handed me a paper and said that I seemed like a nice guy and that someone asked him to give me this paper.

I laughed and asked him who that might be that asked him to do this. He said “just someone” and then he hurried away. What it was was a photocopy of a two page report from “Freedom Magazine” in English about the upcoming Hamburg event which contained OSA’s version of information about Ursula, Anonymous, Christian Market, Jason, Marc, Graham and myself.

I believe that OSA was trying to scare me or something like that. Obviously they knew my flight schedule that was between the government of Hamburg and myself. They also were able to get a private eye through security at the airport to give me the papers when no one but ticketed passengers were supposed to be able to be where I was”. – end quote

Of interest is that organized scientology knew the flight schedules of three other people who were also going to Germany that day to speak at the same conference. Those three were also met at an airport and given materials by someone representing organized scientology.

While I do not know exactly how organized scientology got our private flight schedules and how, in my case, they arranged that someone get through airport security in Newark, NJ to get to me, I am a citizen concerned about these apparent breaches in airport security.

Therefore I have now filed a report with the US Federal Bureau of Investigation about this matter and have been interviewed by them. I left with them a letter from me and two documents. The first document was the one I was given by the scientology agent at the airport in Newark. The second document was a copy of my 21 page affidavit about crimes, lies and abuses within organized scientology and by David Miscavige. The FBI accepted this as it showed them why Miscavige and those who do his bidding would not want me to speak.

I strongly encourage anyone else who has experienced such things from organized scientology to report it to their local FBI office. Perhaps other governmental bodies should also be concerned but I have started with the FBI. The truth is all that is needed, no embellishments. Organized scientology and David Miscavige are NOT above the law. If they harass you and/or appear to break the law, then I highly recommend that those who know of it report it.

This is especially relevant as the FBI files such reports as mine and looks for similar ones that might come up around the country. If others who experience this would also file their reports then the FBI might just have enough information to deal with what IMHO are crimes, even violations of national security, perpetuated by organized scientology.

Larry Brennan - SME

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
More from Larry:

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=342536&sid=fec65ca8ed4bc4be5301a17c30dfa0cf#342536

I want to give an update now.

I also made a complaint to the TSA who have noted it and who advised me to also get in touch with the Continental Airline security in Newark about this. (I flew on Continental Airlines when the incident occurred).

I have now spoken with senior people in Continental Airlines at both their corporate offices in Texas as well as in Newark, NJ.

Continental security in Newark now has my statement on this matter, a copy of my letter to the FBI and a copy of the two page “freedom” flyer handed to me by the scientology agent at that airport.

I had mentioned to the security agent in Newark that I understood that organized scientology may have travel agents who illegally get them confidential passenger information like mine. He told me that they could not do this. Only Continental agents themselves should really have had access to that information.

I pointed out that if this were the case it would seem to point to a serious breach of security involving organized scientology and Continental agents themselves. He agreed that it appeared that way. He told me that they were taking this very seriously and would be working with their local FBI on this as well.

I mention the above so that those concerned who have had similar things done to them by organized scientology can see the importance of reporting it to 1) the FBI; 2) TSA and 3) airline security. And I hope others will now do this so that it can in fact be addressed and those who may be violating our laws in an effort to harass others can be found and punished.

So the world is out. If organized scientology had the ability to wise up they would STFU with their lies and GTFO of the harassment of others business as it is just not going to be tolerated anymore. IMHO they are being watched by 20,000 sets of eyes now and should BACK OFF!

I think they are too stupid to do so and so I hope others will also report such matters and this can be dealt with properly.

If in any way this comes to my being asked to press criminal charges against them, I AM pressing charges. I was sick of seeing Miscavige and those he controlled trying to get false charges pushed on innocent people to hurt those who opposed him as far back as 1981. I am even sicker seeing him get false charges pressed on decent, innocent people now. For great justice this must end now.

No further updates will be given here as it is now a matter of investigation into possible criminal actions.

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for reporting this Free to Shine.:thumbsup:

This is very important. It just nightmarish to think that a "Religious Organization" spies on private citizens and has them followed around. I mean I know they do this but it shouldn't be tolerated. Way to go Larry! You're a real champion around here!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
Stoopid :duh: Stoopid :duh: Stoopid :duh:

If they (the cult) only thought things through! Frankly, we should be grateful they are the fools that they are.

They make our jobs (and the FBI's) job so much easier

sandygirl

klidov

I couldn't have said it better myself!!!!! These antics demonstrate the true meaning of "footbullet"!:thumbsup:

Lee_from_phx

Patron with Honors
One of the big problems is that the average person simply has no concept of how evil the cult really is. If the average person knew what we do, DM (and many others) would be rotting in prison and an army of federal agents and forensic accountants would be tearing the cult apart.

To the average person, the idea that an entire organization could be psychotic to its very core is unbelievable. Cases like this one need to be publicized far and wide every time they happen.

It isn't necessary to convince John Q Public that Scientology is as evil as it actually is. It is only necessary to demonstrate that Scientology is less than good.

Neo

One of the big problems is that the average person simply has no concept of how evil the cult really is.

I agree, and is the reason why more media doesn't go after them, or politicians, either. And I can see their viewpoint - how could an organisation be that bad? Is it possible?

Cases like this one need to be publicized far and wide every time they happen.

The more publicity, and the more persistent it is, the greater chance that Co$ will gain the attention of those who are in a position to bring some justice.

The wheels of justice are slow sometimes. But I think Co$ moves even slower.

Neo

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think and I'm praying it'll happen soon, that a monster lawsuit against co$ by those who were heavily abused in the SO- will be a HUGH public notification that will pull in a ton of attention to the matter. What went down in Germany shall also have far reaching consequences too. I don't think it's gonna be like:

"YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET"!!

AND THE LAWSUITS! PLEASE LET THEM COME!!!

Stan D'Teque

Patron with Honors
Co$ harrasment

What's the chances of a class action? BFG's site gathering its 500 horror stories is a great idea, but how about one for those who've been enslaved in the Co$ and would like to sue? Anyone know of something like this already set up?

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
More from Larry:

I want to give an update now.

I also made a complaint to the TSA who have noted it and who advised me to also get in touch with the Continental Airline security in Newark about this. (I flew on Continental Airlines when the incident occurred).

I have now spoken with senior people in Continental Airlines at both their corporate offices in Texas as well as in Newark, NJ.

Continental security in Newark now has my statement on this matter, a copy of my letter to the FBI and a copy of the two page “freedom” flyer handed to me by the scientology agent at that airport.

I had mentioned to the security agent in Newark that I understood that organized scientology may have travel agents who illegally get them confidential passenger information like mine. He told me that they could not do this. Only Continental agents themselves should really have had access to that information.

I pointed out that if this were the case it would seem to point to a serious breach of security involving organized scientology and Continental agents themselves. He agreed that it appeared that way. He told me that they were taking this very seriously and would be working with their local FBI on this as well.

I mention the above so that those concerned who have had similar things done to them by organized scientology can see the importance of reporting it to 1) the FBI; 2) TSA and 3) airline security. And I hope others will now do this so that it can in fact be addressed and those who may be violating our laws in an effort to harass others can be found and punished.

So the world is out. If organized scientology had the ability to wise up they would STFU with their lies and GTFO of the harassment of others business as it is just not going to be tolerated anymore. IMHO they are being watched by 20,000 sets of eyes now and should BACK OFF!

I think they are too stupid to do so and so I hope others will also report such matters and this can be dealt with properly.

If in any way this comes to my being asked to press criminal charges against them, I AM pressing charges. I was sick of seeing Miscavige and those he controlled trying to get false charges pushed on innocent people to hurt those who opposed him as far back as 1981. I am even sicker seeing him get false charges pressed on decent, innocent people now. For great justice this must end now.

No further updates will be given here as it is now a matter of investigation into possible criminal actions.

The already publicized trick to get this information is to phone up and ask how many air miles you have clocked up and then prompt the person to tell you what your last trip was.