What's new

FBI Interviewed: Amy Scobee,Mike Rinder,Tom DeVocht, Jeff Hawkins and Gary Morehead!!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I apologize in advance if this info was in one of the related threads:

(if it is, mods, please put it in correct thread. :nervous:)

This is from the SP Times:
http://www.tampabay.com/SearchForwardServlet.do?articleId=1150248

"Five former church staffers confirmed Monday that the FBI interviewed them individually over the past 15 months about their experiences in the church's religious order, the Sea Org.
They said agents asked detailed questions primarily about working and living conditions at Scientology's remote international management base in the desert east of Los Angeles. The defectors — Amy Scobee, Mike Rinder, Tom DeVocht, Jeff Hawkins and Gary Morehead — said they described to agents how Sea Org staffers were restricted to the compound, intimidated, degraded and coerced to work long hours for little pay."

This whole article has some new information in it and is a must-read!! :thumbsup:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
That article and the comments section just made my morning smile and my pants all happy! :dance:

Thanks for posting it!

:cheers:

Reading that article makes the whole thing look even more explosive than it already was....or at least I realise that it's more explosive than I had before. It seems that the FBI investigation being "outed" before it was announced by the FBI themselves, adds more fuel.
I wonder how secret the FBI really expected it to be......

TG1

Angelic Poster
Amy Scobee's comments make it sound like the witnesses are pressuring the FBI to s**t or get off the pot.

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
Yes.

"Every dog has his day." - Tony Montana

Looks like :shithitfan: finally.

I hope Miscavige has his best suit ready for the mug shots... :neener:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
The FBI investigation seems to be more alive than dead. I am hoping so!!

The church is very clever and very tricky. On any one count they can probably produce witnesses from within saying such and such never happened. They would most definitely have them lie under oath, makes no difference to them.

I hope the FBI is much more clever and can nail Miscavige and other henchmen with unshakable evidence.

I want to see the well deserved handcuffs!

Mystic

Crusader
Dear Ladies and Gentleman of the F B I:

Raid the joint! Those sneaky bassids will be shreading, shreading, shreading, covering up, covering up, covering up.

These are Scientologists, a cult group who spends an enormous amount of time and energy making things look like something else than it is/was.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Hmm.. Am I the only one regretting that this FBI investigation has seemingly been 'leaked' (By Lawrence Wright?) before the FBI wanted it to? - Maybe before they peppered Gold Base in Hemet with 10.000 microcams?

:unsure:

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm sure a great concern for the FBI is all the reports from Ex-Int staffers of the guns at the base and "repel boarders" drills.

Preventing another Waco has to be a concern.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think you might be shocked at how many people they have interviewed. It's great news and I really hope something comes of this.

Realitywilltell

Patron with Honors
Hmm.. Am I the only one regretting that this FBI investigation has seemingly been 'leaked' (By Lawrence Wright?) before the FBI wanted it to? - Maybe before they peppered Gold Base in Hemet with 10.000 microcams?

:unsure:

Actually the FBI doesn't need to even do that. All they need is the cooperation of the Department of Defense to have a satellite focused on Gold to watch what is happening there, though some eye level cameras couldn't hurt they would not be absolutely necessary. :D

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Mike Rinder has been talking to the FBI. I see. So how does that make him OSA again?

I forgot.

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
I'm really trying not to get my hopes up too high, but I can't shake the feeling that if something's going to happen, it's going to happen soon. Like *this week* soon. Now that the cat's out of the bag, the FBI may feel compelled to act -- and they don't investigate for over a year, or suspect infiltration, without good grounds. Surely there's enough for a search warrant by now, if not an arrest warrant.

I'm going to go talk myself down.........but I still feel pretty damn good about all this.

TG1

Angelic Poster
I say, don't get your hopes up. I know of an FBI investigation that once took five years before any arrests were made or indictments sought.

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
Oh, I don't expect arrests or indictments -- that's way down the road. Grand juries take time, and I don't see any indication that one has been impanelled.

But search warrants and raids are not out of the question, and may be wise, considering the CoS' propensity to cover up.