What's new

FBI Investigating Scientology for Human Trafficking!

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
The article also says that Lawrence Wright's New Yorker article on Paul Haggis will be going online at midnight tonight.

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Wowza

Transparency, transparency, transparency.

Holy crap. This is very bad news for the Church of Scientology.

Duhhhhhhhhhh. How long before this was going to get out? If you're doing crazy stuff, like RPF'ing people, the world loves to hear about it.

If you're stalking people that want to leave or write an article about you, the world loves to hear about it.

If you're bilking customers out of great sums of money, the world loves to hear about it.

If your belief system involves aliens, the world is enthralled by it.

The New Yorker has great articles. This article might have as much impact as the Times Magazine article, less readership with the NY'er, but more facts and cleaner reporting and better writing. If "human trafficking" is highlighted, this will hang the cos up in litigation for decades.

Get out the popcorn.

The cos brought this on to themselves.

I have to wonder what pressures the New Yorker was subjected to prior to the printing of the article.

Natalie

Patron with Honors
Now it makes sense why the cult has done away with freeloader debts, at least for Sea Org members (I'm not sure about Class V org staff). I just heard the other day of an ex-S.O. woman in the Twin Cities who was told she no longer has a freeloader debt, along with others.

Can't wait till midnight!!!!!! :thumbsup:

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
The article has only been up for an hour and a half, and already the Scilon harpoons are out! We've gotten "Big deal," "pretext for genocide," "anti-religionists," "bad journalism," and the evergreen brain-twister "old news AND a lie."

I take it as a sign that this is taken VERY seriously by the CoS.

I couldn't be happier!

The article also says that Lawrence Wright's New Yorker article on Paul Haggis will be going online at midnight tonight.

I assume that link when it appears will be on a New Yorker webpage?

Great news to hear about this!
Especially after listening to that radio interview of the Hungarian? guy floating around here somewhere.

ashajade

WOW, that's great news! Thanks for the info.

Let's hope the FBI shares the info with their Australian and European counterparts. :yes:

ashajade

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hot!!! :D:clap::hifive::dance3::dancer::hattip::roflmao: :dance3:

Hi...:wave:...to those lurking:

Bail While You Still Can!!!!!!!!!

:yes:

Tory/Magoo

Sindy

Crusader
Hot!!! :D:clap::hifive::dance3::dancer::hattip::roflmao: :dance3:

Hi...:wave:...to those lurking:

Bail While You Still Can!!!!!!!!!

:yes:

Tory/Magoo

Exactly Tory!!!

Bail Now!!!

If you wanted to wait until the last minute, well, guess what?

This IS the last minute.

You've waited long enough.

LEAVE.

There's lots of help out here. You will not be alone.

Mystic

Crusader
What? What? What?

You mean...you mean I may have a change in my views of the FBI?

Oh golly.

Oh yes, very golly.