ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

FCDC circa 1970 Part 2

Discussion in 'North America' started by EP - Ethics Particle, May 5, 2014.

1. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

Part 2 of this thread. Part 1 is here:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?2773-FCDC-circa-1970

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a little late on this chain and my experiences at FCDC were in the early 90's when I was in my early 50's. :p

But now, after waking up about 10 years ago, I am doing fine in my early 70's! :yes:

And I still have great affection for my friends both "out" and "in". :biglove:

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2016
  2. Re: FCDC circa 1970

as perhaps are most of us...

3. Re: FCDC circa 1970

me more than thee

mystic recruited me to fcdc and wed me to kathie...

my divorce was sooooo bad...

how bad was it johnny?

my divorce was so bad the minister who performed the wedding was declared suppressive

4. Re: FCDC circa 1970

last year was the final year i could still convince myself that i was not yet old...

i now must make provision for significantly diminshed physical capacity

but...

i flew out of san francisco friday. i needed to see my friend marco polo before i left but was sorely disappointed to be unable to get out to his place in san bruno. i had just enough time on friday to get in an hour on the computer at the library which opens late (1:00 PM) on friday. as i waited on the steps who should appear but marco polo. i took care of the little business i had with him and then he drove me to the airport and i kicked five bucks gas money and spent what i would have spent on BART getting him a burger and fries...

back in beantown i got in a couple day shifts in the taxi and getting off work a couple hours ago i took the city bus down here to hyde park to get on the computer for an hour. i was hoping i might be able to find my old pal dougie as i need to do some business through him. when i got off the bus at cleary square dougie was across the street walking strasight into my arms...

such harmonious occurences in pairs are usually thought indicative of spiritual health...

5. Re: FCDC circa 1970

what about uncle sammie?

is anyone in touch with uncle sammie?

6. Re: FCDC circa 1970

I have never in my life been happier.

I have to work through some short term memory issues.

Last week I was able to drive a car for the first time in over a year.

I have a lot of pain issues to deal with. Right now I have enough steroids in me to break Babe Ruth's record---without using a bat!

And I have to work through some short term memory issues (It's true. It is an old joke, but it's still funny.)

The Anabaptist Jacques

7. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: FCDC circa 1970

Shochu is better.

IMG457815897aed9.jpg

8. Re: FCDC circa 1970

our beloved mystic is asking how we're doing...

gordon bene jazzrat, the ersatz haderach himself; our molarryandcurleyhammeddan gerbil of gheebus; the chico cheeky, harpo harping grouchy marxist/hegelian dialectician of a dianeticist is asking how we are doing...

now the much beloved taj has punched in so since it is not merely the loathesome and despicable CB who answered you should all follow suit...

how are you doing?

p.s.

the question implies that if you know how those we know are doing you should as well give report of them..

9. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Oh just start taking cannabis juice. Narr narr, pot no get you high unless you heat the THC. The healing qualities of marijuana is awesome. You think I'm joking? This is miracle stuff, mon. "Really good schoidt, mon." -- Bob Marley

10. Re: FCDC circa 1970

yeah...

take the cannibal's jews!

right on...

they can get all the protein they need off the christian missionaries...

11. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

​Anyone here free of Hubbard yet?

12. Re: FCDC circa 1970

all the chains i drag not of my own making were forged on the anvil of a left-handed black irish ex-nun...

13. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

14. Re: FCDC circa 1970

Hubbard who?

The Anabaptist Jacques

15. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

...ah...er...wait a minute, I might think of it.

16. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Depends on what you mean by "free". I was never ensnared, but the organization he created is such a fascinating train wreck, isn't it?

17. Winston Smith

Winston Smith Flunked Scientology

Do you mean Mother Hubbard, who lived in a shoe and had so many children she didn't know what to do?

18. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Well, more akin to motherfkr.

19. Wants2Talk

Wants2Talk Silver Meritorious Patron

Is this the place where the Dir Clearing was stabbed and his wife was raped?

20. Mystic

Mystic Crusader