What's new

FCDC circa 1970 Part 2

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Part 2 of this thread. Part 1 is here:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?2773-FCDC-circa-1970

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, outside of everything else, how is everyone doing? Like, yeah, at our age our bodies are half falling apart but we've been thru a LOT. Like mental attitudes, soul feelings? How'r you doing?

I am a little late on this chain and my experiences at FCDC were in the early 90's when I was in my early 50's. :p

But now, after waking up about 10 years ago, I am doing fine in my early 70's! :yes:

And I still have great affection for my friends both "out" and "in". :biglove:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: FCDC circa 1970

Hey, outside of everything else, how is everyone doing? Like, yeah, at our age our bodies are half falling apart but we've been thru a LOT. Like mental attitudes, soul feelings? How'r you doing?

last year was the final year i could still convince myself that i was not yet old...

i now must make provision for significantly diminshed physical capacity

but...

i flew out of san francisco friday. i needed to see my friend marco polo before i left but was sorely disappointed to be unable to get out to his place in san bruno. i had just enough time on friday to get in an hour on the computer at the library which opens late (1:00 PM) on friday. as i waited on the steps who should appear but marco polo. i took care of the little business i had with him and then he drove me to the airport and i kicked five bucks gas money and spent what i would have spent on BART getting him a burger and fries...

back in beantown i got in a couple day shifts in the taxi and getting off work a couple hours ago i took the city bus down here to hyde park to get on the computer for an hour. i was hoping i might be able to find my old pal dougie as i need to do some business through him. when i got off the bus at cleary square dougie was across the street walking strasight into my arms...

such harmonious occurences in pairs are usually thought indicative of spiritual health...

what about uncle sammie?

is anyone in touch with uncle sammie?

I have never in my life been happier.

I have to work through some short term memory issues.

Last week I was able to drive a car for the first time in over a year.

I have a lot of pain issues to deal with. Right now I have enough steroids in me to break Babe Ruth's record---without using a bat!

And I have to work through some short term memory issues (It's true. It is an old joke, but it's still funny.)

The Anabaptist Jacques

I have a lot of pain issues to deal with. Right now I have enough steroids in me to break Babe Ruth's record---without using a bat!

And I have to work through some short term memory issues (It's true. It is an old joke, but it's still funny.)

The Anabaptist Jacques

our beloved mystic is asking how we're doing...

gordon bene jazzrat, the ersatz haderach himself; our molarryandcurleyhammeddan gerbil of gheebus; the chico cheeky, harpo harping grouchy marxist/hegelian dialectician of a dianeticist is asking how we are doing...

now the much beloved taj has punched in so since it is not merely the loathesome and despicable CB who answered you should all follow suit...

how are you doing?

p.s.

the question implies that if you know how those we know are doing you should as well give report of them..

Mystic

Crusader

The Anabaptist Jacques

Oh just start taking cannabis juice. Narr narr, pot no get you high unless you heat the THC. The healing qualities of marijuana is awesome. You think I'm joking? This is miracle stuff, mon. "Really good schoidt, mon." -- Bob Marley

Oh just start taking cannabis juice. Narr narr, pot no get you high unless you heat the THC. The healing qualities of marijuana is awesome. You think I'm joking? This is miracle stuff, mon. "Really good schoidt, mon." -- Bob Marley

yeah...

take the cannibal's jews!

right on...

they can get all the protein they need off the christian missionaries...

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron

No, the purple building was a nice place. A lot of people passed through there. The place I'm talking about was a little farther up. I was one of Shoup's places. It was a real trip.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Is this the place where the Dir Clearing was stabbed and his wife was raped?