What's new

FCDC circa 1970 Part 2

Re: FCDC circa 1970

Is this the place where the Dir Clearing was stabbed and his wife was raped?

No. This place was by the alley on S St. between 18th and 19th. It was on the south side of the stree and on the east side of the alley. A bunch of us lived there---Craig Waters, Dan Deming, maybe Nozeno, and a few others.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology

No. This place was by the alley on S St. between 18th and 19th. It was on the south side of the stree and on the east side of the alley. A bunch of us lived there---Craig Waters, Dan Deming, maybe Nozeno, and a few others.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Man I missed out on the fun. Never lived in a group house like that; think I spent one night in the arm pit.

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron

[video=youtube;md0VH5Oh2ng]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md0VH5Oh2ng[/video]

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Notice how these workout videos NEVER have women who NEED to work out.

How do you think the women who "don't need to work out" stay in such great shape? After you lose your teenage metabolism, one generally needs to exercise to stay in shape, unless you're in a physical job.

How do you think the women who "don't need to work out" stay in such great shape? After you lose your teenage metabolism, one generally needs to exercise to stay in shape, unless you're in a physical job.

yo winnie!

this post is brought to you by the letter "Duh"...

hey!

interesting results from the polls down in the Old Dominion...

don't you get a kick out of the continuous obituaries for the Tea Party in the liberal media?

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology

yo winnie!

this post is brought to you by the letter "Duh"...

hey!

interesting results from the polls down in the Old Dominion...

don't you get a kick out of the continuous obituaries for the Tea Party in the liberal media?

Ha. They are all pretty much wrong about why I and my neighbors did not vote for Eric Cantor again. Yes, he is/was my representative. The 'tea party' gave Dave Brat almost zilch, nada. It was just local help he got, the national organization if there is one, did not give a penny. We voted Cantor out because he has ignored us since he became Majority Leader. He never shows up for town hall meetings, sending staff. He answers emails like a politician. He has not debated an opponent in years. Yes his pushing illegals perhaps sealed his coffin, but there were rumblings all over his district. Posters and signs totally disgusted with the way he takes us for granted.

We used to support him all the way. Then he got drunk with power and figured his constituency was the Chamber of Commerce, big businesses and Wall Street. Wrong.

The funniest thing is Dave Brat (pronounced brot) spent $140,000. Cantor spent FIVE MILLION! :roflmao:

Oh, he does not live that far from his district. He could drive anywhere in it within two hours of DC. No excuse why he was not even seen during this campaign.

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology

Yeah, they could still show sexy ESMB hotties exercising instead of those chicks. I would rather see some flab bouncing around. HA. Yes, in a purely objective way we ALL need to exercise. But give me a break these women are not REAL. I will take a REAL woman any day.

Ha. They are all pretty much wrong about why I and my neighbors did not vote for Eric Cantor again. Yes, he is/was my representative. The 'tea party' gave Dave Brat almost zilch, nada. It was just local help he got, the national organization if there is one, did not give a penny. We voted Cantor out because he has ignored us since he became Majority Leader. He never shows up for town hall meetings, sending staff. He answers emails like a politician. He has not debated an opponent in years. Yes his pushing illegals perhaps sealed his coffin, but there were rumblings all over his district. Posters and signs totally disgusted with the way he takes us for granted.

We used to support him all the way. Then he got drunk with power and figured his constituency was the Chamber of Commerce, big businesses and Wall Street. Wrong.

The funniest thing is Dave Brat (pronounced brot) spent $140,000. Cantor spent FIVE MILLION! :roflmao:

Oh, he does not live that far from his district. He could drive anywhere in it within two hours of DC. No excuse why he was not even seen during this campaign.

money doesn't vote. amurricans do...

thanx!!! for on the scene reporting chum...

Yeah, they could still show sexy ESMB hotties exercising instead of those chicks. I would rather see some flab bouncing around. HA. Yes, in a purely objective way we ALL need to exercise. But give me a break these women are not REAL. I will take a REAL woman any day.

are there any CoS hotties any more?

back in the day the thing made the inner beauty of young females glow straight out from 'em...

jill, penny, pandy...

there were a dozen RAGING!!! beauties and all of 'em were cute and lively...

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology

back in the day the thing made the inner beauty of young females glow straight out from 'em...

jill, penny, pandy...

Well yeah you got that right. Seems Blubbard pulled the hottest chicks in. I well remember the hotties at FCDC, and always felt I could never partake of that because, well just because. But I am 62 now. That means something to me at least. So hot chicks of youth seem such air heads. Give me Foti, TG1, Good Twin, Kathy(ImOut), IPT,smartone, and the rest any day. In an exercise video.

Wants2Talk

[video=youtube;dEOwybriej4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEOwybriej4[/video]

jill, penny, pandy...

Yeah there were beauties there.

But I don't think so anymore.

Not because they may not have nice bodies, but I get the feeling that they are not smiling much and look battered.

But I haven't been there in a long, long time.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Wants2Talk

Yeah there were beauties there.

But I don't think so anymore.

Not because they may not have nice bodies, but I get the feeling that they are not smiling much and look battered.

But I haven't been there in a long, long time.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Sigh - a vaporous poem teases my heart yet eludes my pen. Scurry to muster in the low morning light of a humid DC morning.