What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, I knew you. You were the one oattee that made me believe that this shit might actually work. And the definitive voice that let me know a few years back that it doesn't. Thanx (for the latter, not the former)

And I think this proves that the friendships transcended any Scientology.

What made the place work and attractive were the people, not Scientology.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Dakota River

Patron with Honors
Oh you're much more welcome to the latter than the former. In fact, the former no longer exists.

Yup, I knew you. You were the one oattee that made me believe that this shit might actually work. And the definitive voice that let me know a few years back that it doesn't. Thanx (for the latter, not the former)

Dakota River

Patron with Honors
I know this was quite a few pages back. Thank you for "jogging" my memory. So many people and so much fun in a way. Yes I took over for John Ruane, that tiny office on the second floor is where I "worked." When I wasn't looking up Pandora's skirt.

​Pandora gave great upskirt.

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
​Oh my, WINNIE! I would never ....

Yeah, Lorraine Scheffler had her legs well shit, I know this will be on the front page so I have to write a little before I can say what I saw. She was indeed looking at the aforesaid magazines, and i was just shy. I thought she might scream or something. How could I be so stupid? Well I reflect on it and figure she would not have been the best to "do." I mean i was leaving the damn place why would I try to snare one of the faithful? oh yes, her legs. they were spread eagle. muff said.

Yeah, Lorraine Scheffler had her legs well shit, I know this will be on the front page so I have to write a little before I can say what I saw. She was indeed looking at the aforesaid magazines, and i was just shy. I thought she might scream or something. How could I be so stupid? Well I reflect on it and figure she would not have been the best to "do." I mean i was leaving the damn place why would I try to snare one of the faithful? oh yes, her legs. they were spread eagle. nuff said.

That would have kept me around for another ten years!

The Anabaptist Jacques

AnonMo

Patron
Was there someone in the GO who went by the name of Joe Aleisi?
I'm not sure if we are talking about the same person, but I remember someone I recall to be Joe Lisa, but maybe my recall is wrong. I first met him in my early days at DC before I was on staff. Thereafter, I met up with him in Clearwater during the early 80s. I know it was all very political at that time and he could not talk about it. He and I hung out off hours and he would allude to things going on regarding the missions, but could never say what was happening too specifically. He was living in LA and just in Clearwater on a mission - same when he was in DC - only a temporary thing.

Actually, I just did a search and came up with the following http://www.themortonreport.com/celebrity/hollywood/exclusive-scientologys-big-gay-problem-part-2-lrhs-lies-and-secrets-unravel/:

In recent years, one of my kids was a good friend of a son of the late Joe Lisa, one of the Scientology “Guardian’s Office” operatives dispatched to Las Vegas to “handle” Quentin.

I'm not sure if we are talking about the same person, but I remember someone I recall to be Joe Lisa, but maybe my recall is wrong. I first met him in my early days at DC before I was on staff. Thereafter, I met up with him in Clearwater during the early 80s. I know it was all very political at that time and he could not talk about it. He and I hung out off hours and he would allude to things going on regarding the missions, but could never say what was happening too specifically. He was living in LA and just in Clearwater on a mission - same when he was in DC - only a temporary thing.

That name doesn't ring a bell.

The Anabaptist Jacques

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Yeah, Lorraine Scheffler had her legs well shit, I know this will be on the front page so I have to write a little before I can say what I saw. She was indeed looking at the aforesaid magazines, and i was just shy. I thought she might scream or something. How could I be so stupid? Well I reflect on it and figure she would not have been the best to "do." I mean i was leaving the damn place why would I try to snare one of the faithful? oh yes, her legs. they were spread eagle. muff said.

MUFF said? Well said. You didn't mean to type nuff said, did you? LOL

Actually, I just did a search and came up with the following http://www.themortonreport.com/celebrity/hollywood/exclusive-scientologys-big-gay-problem-part-2-lrhs-lies-and-secrets-unravel/:

In recent years, one of my kids was a good friend of a son of the late Joe Lisa, one of the Scientology “Guardian’s Office” operatives dispatched to Las Vegas to “handle” Quentin.

Did he have a big scar on his face?

Joe Alesi did.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
That would have kept me around for another 45 seconds at least...:yes:

Again I have to fill up some space here so my comment does not get plastered on the first page. Talking about all our friends at the org sure brings back memories. Oh my. Think that is enough? Yes she was spectacular, and I was an idiot. It may not have been apparent just to see her all dressed. But that memory is wild. 45 seconds huh? is that how long it takes you? :giggle:

Dakota River

Patron with Honors
The Power of Art

Here is a statement made by a Vietnam vet as a comment on a YouTube video: "I agree my friend. I have felt no emotion since returning from Vietnam in 1968.. Then I saw and heard this amazing young girl. The purity in her voice and in her soul, the perfectly clear beautiful blue eyes. For the first time in over 40 years, brought this old combat veteran to tears. Thank You for bringing me back and letting me feel emotions once again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQF-l9NBtX8

I "remember" all these good folks. You guys knew me in the early 70s, but REMEMBER (whatever that is any longer) I had been (I love the past perfect/pluperfect tense) part of the evil empire suffering from Hubbardosis in the 60s. I was buddies with all these guys. Why, my goodienesses, we were going to klEEr the goddamn planet.

yeah i remember you occaisionly giving my a little rap on the thetan knuckles for being less totally elron back then, which was just fine. and if you were then far to the right of me then on the subject. you're far to the left of me now

and yet...

you haven't changed a bit; you're just same high flyin' extremely extreme extremist you always were...

just by the way...

thanx for coming up with the concept of BPC. as i recently mentioned on another thread, in '93 i showed up for my stepfather who was dying of cancer and gave him some substantial relief by reason of my understanding of BPC...

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah yeah, there was a Joe Lisa. He married Elise Greene. Joe was a hitman for the GO, or something perverse.

In 1996 I was doing a radio show, a real one, not an internet one, that was playing on AM talk radio and I was talking about Quentin Hubbard's coroner report. A caller called in, said he had been doing something in the garage and had left the car radio playing, and heard me talking about Quentin's death.. He said and seemed to stress that Mary Sue (Not "Ron") had hired him to investigate Quentin's supposed suicide. He said that there was a hose going from the exhaust into the passenger window. And that footprints and the tire tracks had been brushed away out of the desert sand. He also said that a carpet was found in the trunk and that this carpet had hairs from Quentin in it, as if he had been transported to the car rolled up in the carpet... (Rolling up a body in a carpet is a handy way to transport a body in broad daylight). The caller said his name was Joe Lisa.

20 years later I found some more input from Joe Lisa on some youtube comments about a video titled: Bruce McGregor Davis surrenders & arrest 12/02/1970

Joe Lisa:
"You know Bruce Davis? You should feel lucky that you didn't end up dead in some downtown alley with 50 + knife wounds. I don't suppose he told you what he did with the bodys of Cindy Mellin, Robin Graham or Donna Lass, did he? Is there any way you could post that letter you reference or email ..."

Joe Lisa:
"Bruce Davis expalins how Shorty was Killed and his non- involvement (Charles Manson Family)"

Joe Lisa:
"It wasnt his mother or his sister or Manson who told him to surrender. It was Mary Sue Hubbard and Jane Kember - the GO - who ordered him to turn himself in. They knew the investigation would eventually reveal that Scientology was connected to the Zodiac killings, so when he went back to London after he killed Gaul and Sharp, Mary Sue & Jane told him to surrender. Anybody who tries to downplay Scientology's involvement in Manson & Zodiac killings is part of misinformation campaign."

---------------

Arn't you all glad to have escaped $cientology alive? We are the lucky ones...

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
Artie, I didn't know any of this. What a story! Is Bruce Davis still around? If this is known, why hasn't Scn been served with accomplice to murder charges? I guess who would they serve...LRH and Mary Sue are dead. What a bombshell. Thank you.

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
Is Joe Lisa (or however it is spelled or pronounced) the bald gentleman who was the G.O. before the young lawyer (name has slipped of my tounge)? Because when I was I+R this bald GO guy told me some scary shit that has colored my out look on sci ever since. He slept with a loaded under 45 under his pillow and explained how he would kill any one Hubbard needed killed because it would be the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics. I think that the numerous chats I had with this guy gave me an understanding of what scien was that my exwife never bought - she bought the pr.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.