What's new

Feather to Feather; Birdsong v. Mockingbird

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
MB has posted a most respectable and energetic effort in his thread on hypnosis and issued a personal challenge to me citing the Authority of credentialed Academics and professional hypnotists...

To which, as any experienced reader of this board might expect I promised to answer but only with MB's agreement and consent.

At his behest this thread is opened.

MB's specific challenge was to question me as to whether or not I thought these authorities knew things I do not.

Were that a simple question then the simple answer would be "Why yes , I am a High School graduate and have been trained in hypnosis; certainly these people know much I do not."

On the other hand...

I have four fingers, one thumb and a set of brass knuckles should any of those maggot-brained scum-bucket toadies get within swinging range.

Unlike them, I am trained and experienced as an auditor and these rotten ignorant abusive gutless servile slithering jackanapes are not and they are holding forth on a subject of which they know less than nothing desire to know less than nothing and will do anything within their power to prevent anyone else from knowing anything.

I first encountered the charge that auditing was hypnosis many years ago...

To Be Continued...

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson

iu

:yes:

:waiting:

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
So...

I don't recall when I came across it, maybe back in the nineties or eighties - from '74 when we left DC until 2007 when I came across Bent Corydon's book I was mostly busy living and continue to be so when not on esmb

If you picture me as a scieno, indy or otherwise it ain't me

but, yes I make use of what I learned when active and I ran across someone saying it was hypnosis particularly citing repetitive processing saying this is how a trance state is induced.

HORSECRAP!!!

Yes, most lower grade auditing is delivered with "repetitive" processes...

BUT!!!

NOW HEAR THIS! NOW HEAR THIS! AH-OOGAH!! AH-OOGAH!!

The comm cycle is NOT repetitive. Each time the command is delivered the PC gives a different response.

Moreover, this is a fine point which apparently few people here can grasp and anyone who can grasp it would be afraid of the censure they would receive for admitting they grasped it, the auditor is trained to deliver each command IN A NEW UNIT OF TIME!

yes...

terribly subtle point isn't it...

and as anyone who can grasp it knows that auditing is NOT hypnosis I would be amazed and delighted if for one time someone with a pair of stones in his jeans or heart backing up her titties would one ay or another say "right on!"

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
If "Each time the command is delivered the PC gives a different response" you may need a new operating system, or a new PC.

If you lack the intellectual strength to install a real operating system, you might try a re-installation of Windows[sup]tm[/sup]

Have you considered the Apple line of products?

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Doe, a deer, a female deer,
Ray, a drop if golden sun,
Me, a name, I call myself,
Fa, a long long way to run.

No, I'm not changing the subject. I would never never do that.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
If "Each time the command is delivered the PC gives a different response" you may need a new operating system, or a new PC.

If you lack the intellectual strength to install a real operating system, you might try a re-installation of Windows[sup]tm[/sup]

Have you considered the Apple line of products?
Install a real operating system? Copying and pasting is beyond his grasp. That's OK, it was beyond all of us at some stage, but to choose to remain ignorant and not even be able to post a vid here? That's tragic.

About the apple products, Granny Smiths and Cox's are my favourite.

Last edited:

Dotey OT

Install a real operating system? Copying and pasting is beyond his grasp. That's OK, it was beyond all of us at some stage, but to choose to remain ignorant and not even be able to post a vid here? That's tragic.

About the apple products, Granny Smiths and Cox's are my favourite.
I'm a Mutsu man myself.

Dotey OT

I just think, IMHO, that a nice, ripe Mutsu apple offers the best texture, sweetness and tartness for just plain old apple eating. The variability of the trees themselves, the rainfall and other weather factors do certainly weigh in.

I don't know much about Cox apples. I will hope that somewhere near me this fall I can find some.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Errr, spoken like a true, pure bred Brit! :)

And yes, I remember this English apples . . . marvelous.
Rog, I'm about as far as a true, pure bred Brit as you can get (but I do a fairly good impression of one I think).