ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Feb 10th protest information

Discussion in 'Other Locations Pickets and Protests' started by dedalb, Feb 3, 2008.

1. dedalb

dedalb New Member

Hi. First, thanks for all the years of information collecting and posting on the internet. Without you, we could not have done what we are doing. To find out information about protests in your area on Feb 10th, here are some helpful links.

http://harbl.wetfish.net/cosplay/

http://partyvan.info.nyud.net/index.php/Current_Information#February_10.2C_2008_Raids

If you plan on coming to a protest, please RSVP to the appropriate email address, which you will find on the location-specific event. And please mention you're an ex-scio or vetran picketer. Your experience will be greatly appreciated and useful. If you are having trouble finding an email address please email me and I'll try to help you out.

Thank you,

Anonymous

Last edited: Feb 3, 2008
  2. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Wow. Check out the first link, with an interactive map of the US showing what and where "events" are planned. :)

Paul

3. Awho-

Awho- New Member

Paul/ others, you should check the other continents also. Slider is on the left side for zooming. :happydance:

4. Dulloldfart

Wow! Even better. Good stuff. :)

Paul

5. Keegan4123

Keegan4123 New Member

I only wish there was a place that I could go and participate, I live Co$ Church free area (knocks on wood).

6. Jesus666

Jesus666 Patron

Dutchfag here reporting in for duty

7. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

Me too. I think the closest org to me is over 100 miles. And there are no marches planned for that area, from what I can see.

8. Dulloldfart

Set one up for a local center of population, whether there is an org there or not.

For example, the nearest org to me in North-East England is Sunderland Org, on the coast. On the website with the map coordinating the "raids", there is discussion about holding the "raid" in central Newcastle instead, 10 miles from the org, because it is a more central location and far easier for people to get to, and more impactfull.

The target is not really the three staff members cowering inside the org. The target is the general population and the press. :)

Paul

9. Keegan4123

Keegan4123 New Member

I am attempting to, but I live in a province untouched by the church, and no one knows what the hell it is. So getting people is a bit tough.

10. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Airfare is cheap...pick an org, any org...

11. sabrina

sabrina Patron

I'm there dude

12. Count me in!

I am down in Miami on business and find myself with a free day. Cannot think of anything I would rather do than go to the local org and protest. I will say that I am a little nervous about openly protesting the church, but I think it is important. Will let you all know what it was like later today.