February 3, 2014, Hearing - M. Rathbun v. CSI, RTC, Miscavige

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'd agree except it gets a little confusing later when we're all trying to figure out what happened when.

I started a new thread here: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...h-2014-Hearing&p=900474&viewfull=1#post900474 but if people want it closed, that's perfectly fine with me. :)

JB

so then you can make a new thread on each update - that way it is more easy...:melodramatic:

come on - just keep this one....
you know - "all in one!"

tnx anyway...:thumbsup:+

edt : it is 17 members 29 guests here.
there are 1 member 2 guests there ....

Last edited:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
so then you can make a new thread on each update - that way it is more easy...:melodramatic:

come on - just keep this one....
you know - "all in one!"
Exactly, therefore I vote for: "All ESMB-postings in one big single thread" - hey look, what a cool mess. :coolwink:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
KEEP THIS THREAD -please.

why open new one ?:confused2:

Because it's no longer February 3 2014 in Texas? :biggrin:

OK, that was a tongue-in-cheek comment, but doesn't it make sense to open a new thread for a new day in court? Because things that happened on Feb. 3 can still be discussed without being "drowned-out" by any new events?

Thanks to JBWriter for posting a new thread, I'd say.

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
ok ,if you want to do it...

but I know many lurkers, who have a problem searching ESMB...
can we make it more easy for them...? - Yeah.
can we make it harder ...- ? Yeah...

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
ok ,if you want to do it...

I would have done it, but JB was faster and we don't need 2 threads.

but I know many lurkers, who have a problem searching ESMB...
can we make it more easy for them...? - Yeah.
can we make it harder ...- ? Yeah...

I hate the ESMB search function passionately, which is why I don't use it. I hate to admit it, but I use Google Site Search instead. :blush:

To use it you just need to enter <site:forum.exscn.net <your search term>> into Google. Without the brackets, of course. :)

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would have done it, but JB was faster and we don't need 2 threads.

I hate the ESMB search function passionately, which is why I don't use it. I hate to admit it, but I use Google Site Search instead. :blush:

To use it you just need to enter <site:forum.exscn.net <your search term>> into Google. Without the brackets, of course. :)

ditto re esmb search, and I use the same technique myself to find stuff on lermanet.com after the site got too big and my isp wanted $65 a month for dedicated machine just to handle the search engine whose word databases were approaching 200 megs.

suspiciousperson

Patron with Honors
ditto re esmb search, and I use the same technique myself to find stuff on lermanet.com after the site got too big and my isp wanted $65 a month for dedicated machine just to handle the search engine whose word databases were approaching 200 megs.

You may find some OSS called sphinx useful here, you can even get fancy and combine it with google search results basically using the former's increased understanding of custom semantics in yer docs to tweak the latter's unmatched general purpose search.

Edit: That said, 200mb is a small sphinx database unfortunately...

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
BBOBB: Billy B. on Board Boat

JB [Saw yesterday's pic of the man who wrote the "Riffer letter" (in the comments section of The Underground Bunker, not here at ESMB) and thought it looked remarkably like HelluvaHoax's Billy Blowdown character. Too funny!]

It seems that Billy Blowdown has had much more involvement in this case than was formerly suspected. . .

billyonboat_zps93bc10f5.png

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Sorry Karen but you are incorrect, Teresa was in the SO and was part of the reno's team sent to Boston.
When Tory protested in front of the Boston org there is video of Teresa coming outside of the org. She was most definitely in the SO.

I remember Teresa ("TJ") being SO at Bridge. She was married to an English guy named Peter and got pregnant.

This was during the "baby couple" era and they got sent to a Class V Org. At least that's what I recall...