What's new

February 3, 2014, Hearing - M. Rathbun v. CSI, RTC, Miscavige

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
The DM did it with Pat Broeker. And Marty was a part of it. Marty knows DM knows, and DM knows Marty knows. :laugh:

As Hubbard said, with enough money, you can buy yourself out of any game you do not wish to play.

True!

And he knows that we know that he knows that Marty knows
I wonder if the DM lawyers know :coolwink: (that everyone knows that he knows that we know)

Isn't funny how $cientology only exist because of a marketed image (illusion of a church with illusion of a spiritual tech) and money we are coerced to ''donate''
and can survive only with paying the right guys to buy religious rights and tolerance, with OUR money!
:unsure:

Gib

Crusader
True!

I wonder if the DM lawyers know :coolwink: (that everyone knows that he knows that we know)

Isn't funny how $cientology only exist because of a marketed image (illusion of a church with illusion of a spiritual tech) and money we are coerced to ''donate''
and can survive only with paying the right to by religious rights and tolerance, with OUR money!

that's why hubbard said money was the 9th dynamic.

think about it.

with enough money, what could you do?

you could affect any and all dynamics.

freethinker

Sponsor
It occured to me that the CO$ may be quite happy with Waldrip getting mad in court. Their purpose is to harass and not to win. They are preparing a Writ of Mandamus and his blowing his stack in court could play into their hands. I hope he realizes this.

I would hate to see this case lost on temper.

Gib

Crusader
True!

and can survive only with paying the right guys to buy religious rights and tolerance, with OUR money!

but it doesn't matter that we know, that Marty knows, or DM knows, or Lawyers know,

it's what you can get away with, in the legal field,

and scientology is really only based on "legal", the legal laws of the land.

It's just a game. Those with the most money and buy themselves out of a game, to a certain point.

Ray Jefferies is a true American. Truth, Justice and all. IMHO

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Found it online. She's got a Facebook page.

Jennifer Pantermuehl.

https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.pantermuehl?fref=ts

I don't think she's a Blythe. I really have no idea who she is/was.

Obviously a long term Scieno. Lots of services completed on Kirstie Watcher's site.

Correct, she is not Bitty's sister. Bitty is Jenna Miscavige's mom

The 4 sisters were Bitty, (Elizabeth) Griffie (deceased) Teresa in Colorado and Sara. Teresa was never Sea Org, only Bitty and Griffie and Sara.

Sara was long term INT landlord office, where they calculate square footage of Ideal orgs
and plan future renovations....

After years and years in Int Landlord Office, Sara was decminated and clobbered to RPF punishment and soon after she departed the sea org....

There is no relation to John Pantermuehl of any of the 4 sisters as previously posted.
(This statement is incorrect and I corrected myself further long this thread... after consulting...)

https://www.facebook.com/elizabeth.miscavige?fref=ts

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
It occured to me that the CO$ may be quite happy with Waldrip getting mad in court. Their purpose is to harass and not to win. They are preparing a Writ of Mandamus and his blowing his stack in court could play into their hands. I hope he realizes this.

I would hate to see this case lost on temper.

his temper has nothing to do with the law. That's why the law is so slow. Folks think about things as opposed to the 2 pm deadline.

freethinker

Sponsor
Sorry Karen but you are incorrect, Teresa was in the SO and was part of the reno's team sent to Boston.
When Tory protested in front of the Boston org there is video of Teresa coming outside of the org. She was most definitely in the SO.

The 4 sisters were Bitty, (Elizabeth) Griffie (deceased) Teresa in Colorado and Sara. Teresa and Sara were never Sea Org, only Bitty and Griffie.

Sindy

Crusader

The 4 sisters were Bitty, (Elizabeth) Griffie (deceased) Teresa in Colorado and Sara. Teresa was never Sea Org, only Bitty and Griffie and Sara.

Sara was long term INT landlord office, where they calculate square footage of Ideal orgs
and plan future renovations....

After years and years in Int Landlord Office, Sara was decminated and clobbered to RPF punishment and soon after she departed the sea org....

There is no relation to John Pantermuehl of any of the 4 sisters as previously posted.

The Pantermuehl family IS related somehow. I am not sure how but I remember that Jamie was in ethics having to deal with some situation having to do with being related.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
I apologise ! There was an older sister and because she has disconnected from one and all, she has been unknown Jennifer is the older BLYTHE sister still drinking the koolaid and lives in Texas...

My bad.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am studying the notes by TGI, Lone Star, Tony O and verbal debriefs from J. Swift.

Good grief.

These are pre-trial motions.

BUT

This reeks of being some homicidal criminal case, not a civil case. Contaminating evidence, lying to the Judge, cover ups, bloody fingerprints obscured from own counsel...and the gang of 15 lawyers in Court today have an air of Mob defense lawyers in a little courthouse
in an unknown town "New Braunfields"
David Miscavige had NO Part in it ! None !
We have 1st amendment rights to LIE LIE LIE and harrass people, spy on people, act on on vigilante justice and Fair game to destroy others ~~ its ecclesiastical ~~ and none of it was ordered by Miscavige....we are little victims (Anti-slapp) of you BIG BAD accusative thugs, taking us to court.
Our messiah NEVER directed these things, he is too busy opening Ideal orgs, he hardly knows who Marty Rathbun is, and he isn't going to be deposed because some silly Judge orders it.
We have SO staff under sleep deprivation working 18 hours a day or get all the evidence but Ray Jeffrey may not show the EVIDENCE to his own client, because they are private and religious, and we have 1st amendment rights to protect our *Religious* artifacts. We need privacy in an open court of Law ! This enforcement of David Miscavige to deposition could change Religious law in the entire United States, if not the world !

Last edited:

Anonycat

Crusader
I am studying the notes by TGI, Lone Star, Tony O and verbal debriefs from J. Swift.

Good grief.

These are pre-trial motions.

BUT

This reeks of being some homicidal criminal case, not a civil case. Contaminating evidence, lying to the Judge, cover ups, bloody fingerprints obscured from own counsel...and the gang of 15 lawyers in Court today have an air of Mob defense lawyers in a little courthouse
in an unknown town "New Braunfields
David Miscavige had NO Part in it ! None !
We have 1st amendment rights to LIE LIE LIE and harrass people, spy on people, act on on vigilante justice and Fair game to destroy others ~~ its ecclesiastical ~~ and none of it was ordered by Miscavige....we are little victims (Anti-slapp) of you BIG BAD accusative thugs, taking us to court.
Our messiah NEVER directed these things, he is too busy opening Ideal orgs, he hardly knows who Marty Rathbun is, and he isn't going to be deposed because some silly Judge orders it.
We have SO staff under sleep deprivation working 18 hours a day or get all the evidence but Ray Jeffrey may not show the EVIDENCE to his own client, because they are private and religious, and we have 1st amendment rights to protect our *Religious* artifacts. We need privacy in an open court of Law ! This enforcement of David Miscavige to deposition could change Religious law in the entire United States, if not the world !

I'd like to know who authorized 15-20 very high priced lawyers. ;) I'm sure the judge sees through this. They are really stupid to be getting him on his last nerve. He won't give DM the exploding tomato he hopes for - this is very serious.

The Sloth

Patron with Honors
I'd like to know who authorized 15-20 very high priced lawyers. ;) I'm sure the judge sees through this. They are really stupid to be getting him on his last nerve. He won't give DM the exploding tomato he hopes for - this is very serious.

I'm thinking along the same line. I am wondering if the Honorable Judge isn't about to put the hammer down on the thug cult attorneys. I wonder if part of his reasoning for giving RJ such a hard time today was to show that he is NOT biased - equal opportunity disdain.

Anonycat

Crusader
I'm thinking along the same line. I am wondering if the Honorable Judge isn't about to put the hammer down on the thug cult attorneys. I wonder if part of his reasoning for giving RJ such a hard time today was to show that he is NOT biased - equal opportunity disdain.

Yeah, I think you're right. It feels like the judge is very smart, inquisitive, and catches on like a wildfire.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Is that why J. Swift was there today -- is he the one who found the 10 minute video for comparison?

Damn, there used to be so much video online uploaded by the cult that has now been scraped clean.

Assholes.

:hysterical:

Scientologists don't call it "scraping clean incriminating evidence".

They call it "erasing low-toned, contra-survival entheta". I probably should have added "on this planet" in there somewhere to give it a sense of gravitas. LOL