What's new

Federal Senate Inquiry into the CofS, called for, in Australian Parliament tonight

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Big thanks senator

Yes a big thank you to the senator:clap::clap::clap: Its great to be heard & this is going to raise a few eyebrows no doubt!:omg:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I sat in the fifth row of a widescreen theatre. I thought bison were extinct!:ohmy: and that I was seein the best CGI ever! :duh:
Was impressive! - I saw that movie in the 'Imperial' theatre in Copenhagen...

Nope.. Not extinct! - They were real bisons!

Like this impending PR catastrophe is real.. Hmm.. If I were a PR flack in the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology.. I'd grab some docs and hurry down to the street.. Yelling at the security guard: 'Don't fuck with me! - This is an international PR emergency and I don't have time for your crap! If you delay me you'll have to answer to COB and it'll be on your head! - Make gangway! Make gangway!!'

And then I'd yell 'TAXI!!' and get the hell outta there!

And then I'd get on this here message board:

"Hey guys! - I don't know WTF they'll do about this flap! - I was supposed to figure it out, but I blew!"

:D

Chess

Patron with Honors
WOW... now that's a great job to those who did this - thank you - best news for a long, long time - cheers and wow again...

minnie

Patron with Honors
Just got a call from family telling me they'd just heard the news on TV on a news update!

Wonderful news!!!! :happydance: :dance3::buzzin:

Shredder

Patron with Honors
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWO!

This feels even better than winning a rugby grand final! :giggle: :D

I am so happy you are here Carmel, this is really happening!!

- your honesty, your humanity, caring for each of us when we were down - setting us straight when we waivered off our own rights to speak openly of the scary truth.

and being there when I realised it was all a scam.

It's a wonderful thing this persistence - when you are directed to persisting with the truth of something.
You Carmel, are a master of this. I know it wasn;t easy or at any stage comfortable for you - and I know you personally had nothing to gain.

And no matter how uncomfortable it got to put the truth out there - when the dream every one was dreaming was anticipated, yet may not have been able to put it all together or follow it through, no matter how much wrong targetting flew your way - you hung in there.

My heart felt thank you - to you.
You have made it so so much better for all of us.

I'm so happy for you - and for us!
Scoots, Aaron, Anna, Dean and Kev and the others - thank you for contributing to this great win!

and this is your win Carmel, putting this all together.

aaron saxton

Patron with Honors
From under the radar

Hi all,

It's Aaron Saxton, previously known as Aaron Tweddell. It is great to finally join the boards. This is explosive stuff...

It feels so good to finally have a place to meet all you guys, I have missed many. You all have courage, and strong minds, and are good people.

On a personal note to a number of the Sea Org LAers who will no doubt be reading everything I write anywhere from now on as part of their "exciting" post... I just wanted to say "Hi". And Hill-10 comes to mind as well... :duh:

On a personal note to anyone in the Sea Org reading this, I know your heart is in the right place, but your mind has to be as well. I admire you for your dedication, but not for where it is projected. I love you for your willingness to want to fight for truth, but not the truth you have been made to beleive.

And to the nasty ones who know exactly what you are doing and somehow actually enjoy it and justify it - I have nothing to say to you, just actions.

Aaron Saxton
Aaron Tweddell

Feral

Rogue male
Welcome Aaron!

Glad you decided to come to the board. When the time is right I know you'll have a lot to say.

It was an interesting weekend, wasn't it!

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi all,

It's Aaron Saxton, previously known as Aaron Tweddell. It is great to finally join the boards. This is explosive stuff...

It feels so good to finally have a place to meet all you guys, I have missed many. You all have courage, and strong minds, and are good people.

On a personal note to a number of the Sea Org LAers who will no doubt be reading everything I write anywhere from now on as part of their "exciting" post... I just wanted to say "Hi". And Hill-10 comes to mind as well... :duh:

On a personal note to anyone in the Sea Org reading this, I know your heart is in the right place, but your mind has to be as well. I admire you for your dedication, but not for where it is projected. I love you for your willingness to want to fight for truth, but not the truth you have been made to beleive.

And to the nasty ones who know exactly what you are doing and somehow actually enjoy it and justify it - I have nothing to say to you, just actions.

Aaron Saxton
Aaron Tweddell

Great to have you here, my friend.:thumbsup:

The stuff you provided for the good Senator was incredibly brave and I thank you deeply for your courage - you of all of us who spoke up had the most to lose by this.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I share your hope that the good folk in the cult read and awaken.:D

They certainly won't be able to ignore this - it should be a shot heard around the world.

And thanks to the Senator and his staff for getting this together and for caring about us as individuals - I won't give you details but these people are genuine and care for their fellows.

And yes, Carmel for the amazing job she did of getting the whole herd of cats together and going in the one direction - it would never have gotten off the ground without her.

And all my fellow conspirators here on the board - :thumbsup:

WE DID IT!:party:

Carmel

Crusader
Hi all,

Aaron Saxton
Aaron Tweddell

Welcome to ESMB, darling man, and good on you for the guts to tell it how it was from the the position of one who did, as opposed to from the position from one who copped it. - Your testimony indeed carries a ton of weight!

You're a first, I reckon! I love ya for it, and so do many. You are so, so welcome here, and so appreciated for speaking out - You've contributed so much to making a difference, and I know you are keen to do more.

You were a kid when I last knew you. I was fond of you then, and I am fond of you now. I feel so bad about what transpired for you, after we last had contact (until recently), but now I'm just so proud of you, and so proud and pleased to have you as a friend and ally.

Good on you, man! You're a legend! :thumbsup:

Much love,
Carmel :hug:

Supra

Patron
go Aaron

Hi all,

Aaron Saxton
Aaron Tweddell

A BIG welcome mate, and Very Well Done to you too.

Best regards Greg

Shredder

Patron with Honors
WELCOME TO ESMB AARON!

Hi all,

Aaron Saxton
Aaron Tweddell

Aaron your words are true and powerful 'your heart is in the right place, but your mind has to be as well'
It is a wonderful time when what you say and do counts for something great.
The world is forgiving and full of good people. I have found it amazing being part of it again. I hope you also find yourself a vital part of it - as you are.
Thank you for being the bravest person I know.
The adventure is all ahead of us now.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Hi all,

Aaron Saxton
Aaron Tweddell

Welcome to the board mate. Man I´m happy you´r joining.

Doom

Lurking.
Welcome Aaron, nice first innings smashed the leather right off the Ball.
welcome to the ESMB, I know right now OSA offices are in overwelm.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
My jaw has hit the floor. This is INSANE!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!

I cant express my thanks to those who spoke out... this is just unbelievable!

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next. :omg: