What's new

Film student seeking interviews

Claire Morrison

Hi all,
My name is Claire and I am a student making a documentary about the church of Scientology. I'm exploring the church itself, the people who left, and what initially drew them to join. I'm posting here to reach out to you guys, the people who joined Scientology and then ultimately left. I want to hear your stories and experiences. Please reach out if you are interested in talking to me through Skype. This interview would be recorded on camera, but I can protect your identity as much or as little as you prefer. I look forward to hearing from some of you!
Claire

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
Who are you?
Where do you come from? Mars, California??
Are you in junior high, high school, college, beauty school?
What kind of documentary?
For public view, classmates??
You are wanting all kinds of information from strangers....
Why should we trust you are not a troll?
Do not expect people who have been betrayed to be very trusting.
Read the forums... You will get the general idea.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi all,
My name is Claire and I am a student making a documentary about the church of Scientology. I'm exploring the church itself, the people who left, and what initially drew them to join. I'm posting here to reach out to you guys, the people who joined Scientology and then ultimately left. I want to hear your stories and experiences. Please reach out if you are interested in talking to me through Skype. This interview would be recorded on camera, but I can protect your identity as much or as little as you prefer. I look forward to hearing from some of you!
Claire
Please do not take anything here personally. If you have done any research into the "Church" of Scientology, you will know how viciously they attack anyone who dares speak against them, especially when it is the truth.

Some will speak out. Some will do so anonymously. Many won't, it isn't worth the trouble. Good luck on finding those who are willing to speak out for your project.

I won't for a number of reasons, mainly, my story is boring.