Finally Arrived, Sorry I'm Late! ~LOL

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello Phil, :wave: and :welcome2:. Want to share how it is an OTVIII gets declared? :drama: You don't have to - not ever, but if you ever feel ready, we will listen. Raptly. Glad you made it here, better 'late' than never. :lol: :thumbsup:

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome to EXMB Phil. Better late than never. I am looking forward to hearing any tales you have to tell. Enjoy yourself while you are here.:party:

Reasonable

Hi Phil,

I would love to hear the details of your time in, why you were declared and how you shifted you viewpoint on Scientology. I find these stories very interesting when they come from someone who used to be really dedicated and has been out recently. If you are so inclined please fill us in....Thank you

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome and congrats - you have reached the highest pinnacle and level in Scientology - an SP Declare. Wear the badge with honor!! You are sane!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
13 years in and I got TWO goldenrods :)

:)
VWD!!

Straight up and vertical Mick!! Straight up and fricken vertical!!

It is an honor and a privileged to receive a Goldenrod from Scientology - and you GOT TWO!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::dancer::dancer::hifive::hifive::dance3::dance3::dance3::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::giggle::giggle::giggle::sing::sing::sing::party::party::party::party::woohoo::woohoo:

It means you have a clue, you can think for yourself, you TRIED to do "something about it" and WERE SUPPRESSED BY Scientology!! The fact that you got TWO means that you really, really, really tried to "do something about it" and were Super Suppressed!!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
smilies_welcome_group.jpg

Any information you'd like to share is most appreciated! I am especially interested to know about Taiwan and if there really is any growth there or is it mostly propaganda we see in the mailings, lol

I also would love to hear hear any dirt about Narconon in Taiwan... That's my main area of focus.

Narconon Reviews - Independent reviews and information about Narconon

Narconon Reviews .net on Facebook

Reaching For The Tipping Point Forum

Narconon Exposed on Facebook

Miss Pert

Welcome Phil!!! I'm an ex-Sydneyite too, didn't know you personally but have a vague recollection of who you are. :wave::wave::wave: