What's new

Finally Arrived, Sorry I'm Late! ~LOL

Howdy Folks!

My name is Phil de Fontenay, I was declared SP a year or so ago, a few years after OT8 :clap:

I worked as an auditor in the Sydney Organization for 8 years for 1991 to 2000.

I moved to Taiwan and started a field group here and continued to run course and do auditing for another 13 years.

I am no longer a Scientologist or an Independent Scientologist. I am an Independent Practitioner though,
and still enjoy helping others using Idenics, Qigong and other natural remedies that work.

I am sure there are people on the forum here that I knew while I was in. I hope to get in touch when I come
back to OZ early next year.

Cheers!

Phil

Howdy Folks!

My name is Phil de Fontenay, I was declared SP a year or so ago, a few years after OT8 :clap:

I moved to Taiwan and started a field group here and continued to run course and do auditing for another 13 years.

I am no longer a Scientologist or an Independent Scientologist. I am an Independent Practitioner though,
and still enjoy helping others using Idenics, Qigong and other natural remedies that work.

I am sure there are people on the forum here that I knew while I was in. I hope to get in touch when I come

Cheers!

Phil

Welcome!

The Anabaptist Jacques

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Hi Phil! :welcome:

There are loads of old timers here from Sydney. I'm sure you'll bump into them.

I'm was on staff at Melbourne Org.

Jump

Operating teatime

:party: :welcome: :party:

The cult sucks in people who really want in some way to help (or help themself improve) and turns all that great spirit to the service of an insidious scam.

Congrats for getting out the other side with some sanity intact :yes:

Hang around the board a while. You might find that leaving the cult is like peeling an onion... you find more and more to the implanted layers as you slowly swim back to the surface.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Phil! Thank you for your insightful comments in The Bunker.
Great to hear from you here too!

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Howdy Folks!

Cheers!

Phil

Hey you!!!!:wave:

Glad you made it :woohoo:

Remember doing Upper Indocs in the Academy that afternoon?:biggrin:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome, Phil!!

:woohoo: :clap: You'll find lots of nice folks here.

Hopefully you'll share some of (or all) of your story with us.

Meantime: Enjoy!

My best, :flowers2:

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Howdy Folks!

Cheers!

Phil

Welcome Phil

Love

Markus

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Hi Phil. Welcome!

:welcome:

The good thing about ESMB is that when you get here late we don't put you into lower conditions and order sec checks. :)

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Hi Phil. Welcome!

:welcome:

The good thing about ESMB is that when you get here late we don't put you into lower conditions and order sec checks. :)

We don't!?

Now what am I gonna do with all these sec check sheets I've prepared, what with the comm ev I've convened!

YOU created this mess Type4_PTS. YOU fix it!

Ima going to get nap. :tobed:

AnonSunshine

Patron with Honors
Welcome to ESMB Phil.
Congratulations on leaving.
You are now FREE of regging, sec checks, and all the BS that goes with $camology.
Enjoy your freedom.

:cake:

:cheerleader: :party:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
I didn't want to let him know that immediately He-man and risk scaring him off.

You got to love-bomb the newbies when they first arrive and break them in gently. :coolwink:

Don't let those J&Ders scare you off. The only prerequisites we have here are Intro to Logic and Biostatistics.

You can enroll in those courses today.

For a small fee. :biggrin: