What's new

Finally Declared!

Anakin Skywalker

Patron with Honors
Hi guys,

So the friendly folks at the local cult of scientology in Johannesburg, South Africa, finally honoured me with my very own "SP" declare!

After having fucked me around on more than one occasion, they decided that the best way to "take responsibility" for the situation was to declare me. They didn't handle the guy who stole R100 000.00 from me, they didn't get the ED of the org to apologize for being a complete prick when I said I was leaving staff, they didn't handle the ED of my former org and get him to at least admit that maybe he fucked up by destroying my 2D with a really fantastic girl--no, they declared me.

Before they did that, however, I managed to use their very own policy against them--the one that states that is materials are not delivered within 6 months, the person gets their money back, no questions asked. So I managed to get back the money I paid them for my e-meter (R20 000.00). And now that I am declared, and they've basically declared war on me, I'm going after my balance, all R30 000.00 of it.

So, what has their SP declare achieved for them? Well, they'll be R30 000.00 short, for one thing.

As to this disconnection psychosis, I long ago started to disconnect from all my scientology connections, as I found them brainwashed, afraid, stupid, and covert. So they have not altered, by much, the amount of scientologists I am in comm with. (Oh, by the way, the LC Af who told me I was declared said "I'm your only terminal in Af, or the Int Justice Chief. That means you are to have no comm lines with any scientologist." Seriously, what authority do these clowns think they still have over me?)

All they may have done is take away any of my barriers to posting posts such as this one. If they were aware enough to observe it, I calmed down about the whole subject some months back. It was only when the LC JBGD spoke to me, and INSISTED, that I give her my viewpoint (which I then duly did) that things were stirred up again for me. And you know the really crazy thing? After asking me for my viewpoint, when I said I did not want to discuss it, the women then wants to declare me! Duh. Yes, scientology does create its own enemies.

Another thing which they will achieve through this declare is to get some of my remaining friends still in the cult to start questioning things. And being a guy who makes my presence known, there will be others who will question how a guy who devoted 10 years of his life to staff suddenly gets declared.

Also, there is that matter of the many scientology e-mail addresses I have in my possession. What to do with those?...

To the cult: I suggest you guys pay me as quickly as possible, so as to get me the fuck off your lines.

Sincerely,
Robert Berrington

Last edited:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Congratulations on GTFO the Cof$, Robert.

Meanwhile, for Robert and everyone else ... the South African Rand trades at roughly 8 per US dollar, so Robert was talking about approx. 12k in USD. The symbol for the South African Rand paired against the US Dollar, as traded on the FOREX, is USDZAR.

From speaking to others on here in their struggles to get refunds, letter writing, as in snail mail, tends to be more effective than phone calls.

Pete

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well done Robert! :congratulations:

You know, there are a lot of people here who will be very jealous of you being declared.

Er, you did get a goldenrod didn’t you? Cos if you didn’t, then it doesn’t count… :coolwink:

Your story reminds me of what happened to me. I got a really crappy service from St Hill Foundation (UK) and this was after paying a HUGE amount of money (probably the most anyone has ever paid to this org) and the response?

The HAS told me, “Yes, we know we have given you a bad service, but you have to look at what you did to pull it in.”

:wtf:

And, just to cap it, when it came out that I had read some critical material on the Interweb, I was told that I was ‘under investigation for suppressive acts’ and given 24 hours to come clean or be assigned ‘Enemy’.

Talk about making an enemy!

Needless to say, this was pretty much the last straw and so I ended up here. :)

Oh, and after that I asked for a repayment of all the money that I had on account and they tried to weasel out of it after telling me that I would get my money.

So, I had to get medieval on their asses until they paid. :yes:

Axiom142

pomfritz

Patron with Honors
Great news. Wear that badge with pride. Did you get a hard copy too? Those seem to be as hard to find as a real OT.

Gary

solo

Patron with Honors
Well done Robert! Please post your SP declare here so we can all enoy it.....

Happy New Year.

Solo

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Hi guys,

So the friendly folks at the local cult of scientology in Johannesburg, South Africa, finally honoured me with my very own "SP" declare!

After having fucked me around on more than one occasion, they decided that the best way to "take responsibility" for the situation was to declare me. They didn't handle the guy who stole R100 000.00 from me, they didn't get the ED of the org to apologize for being a complete prick when I said I was leaving staff, they didn't handle the ED of my former org and get him to at least admit that maybe he fucked up by destroying my 2D with a really fantastic girl--no, they declared me.

Before they did that, however, I managed to use their very own policy against them--the one that states that is materials are not delivered within 6 months, the person gets their money back, no questions asked. So I managed to get back the money I paid them for my e-meter (R20 000.00). And now that I am declared, and they've basically declared war on me, I'm going after my balance, all R30 000.00 of it.

So, what has their SP declare achieved for them? Well, they'll be R30 000.00 short, for one thing.

As to this disconnection psychosis, I long ago started to disconnect from all my scientology connections, as I found them brainwashed, afraid, stupid, and covert. So they have not altered, by much, the amount of scientologists I am in comm with. (Oh, by the way, the LC Af who told me I was declared said "I'm your only terminal in Af, or the Int Justice Chief. That means you are to have no comm lines with any scientologist." Seriously, what authority do these clowns think they still have over me?)

All they may have done is take away any of my barriers to posting posts such as this one. If they were aware enough to observe it, I calmed down about the whole subject some months back. It was only when the LC JBGD spoke to me, and INSISTED, that I give her my viewpoint (which I then duly did) that things were stirred up again for me. And you know the really crazy thing? After asking me for my viewpoint, when I said I did not want to discuss it, the women then wants to declare me! Duh. Yes, scientology does create its own enemies.

Another thing which they will achieve through this declare is to get some of my remaining friends still in the cult to start questioning things. And being a guy who makes my presence known, there will be others who will question how a guy who devoted 10 years of his life to staff suddenly gets declared.

Also, there is that matter of the many scientology e-mail addresses I have in my possession. What to do with those?...

To the cult: I suggest you guys pay me as quickly as possible, so as to get me the fuck off your lines.

Sincerely,
Robert Berrington

That's quite an achievement to get get a proper SP Declare these days. You must be really [STRIKE]evil[/STRIKE] sane.

Congratulations on moving forward toward having a fuller and freer life! :happydance:

I think that SP must stand for "Sensible Person" :happydance:, or perhaps, "Saner Person"! :thumbsup:

Getting all your money refunded is the name of the game for everyone who has left the COS. Go for it, guys! :happydance:

Caliwog

Patron Meritorious
Congratulations! Some of the finest people I know are declared SPs. We look forward to helping you along on your journey back to the WOG world!

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Hi guys,

So the friendly folks at the local cult of scientology in Johannesburg, South Africa, finally honoured me with my very own "SP" declare! . . .

5UrwzgdtHioxfo0voMzOgXjEo1_500.jpg

good to see you cheerful

personally i'm not bucking for a declare but sure as my name is william birdwood i have no reason to disconnect from you

hmmm... i wonder if anyone bothered to declare me. certainly there are those who think me an SP. and treat me as such

i remain among those who are certain of much value to the training and auditing and await the end of such blame the victim practices

randomx

Patron with Honors
Well done on achieving the state of S.P.

Loved your success story.

Make sure you frame your S.P. Certificate and mount it in a place of honour.

You have "goofed the floof" in a major way.

"Hold still Polly while I ram this coat hanger up your Jacksie."

L Ron Hubbard.

Probably not one of his more famous utterings.

G

Gottabrain

Congratulations, Robert! :thumbsup:

:clap::clap::clap:

Glad you're going after your money, too. :yes: Good on ya!