What's new

Finally Declared!

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
Congratulations Robert on severing ties with the cult, well almost you need to persist in getting your funds back. Use OSA as the terminals for the refund bypassing the org as this just adds time and definitely DO NOT agree to going on any routing form, you have been deny services because you are now declared so a refund is inevitable ....

Knowing your consumer rights is important so if I were you I would do research so you are informed.... happy trails :)

FREEDOM IS GREAT so enjoy :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sindy

Crusader
Well, you have now been handed your official Special Permission slip to fully decultify yourself :biggrin: Welcome home to the world of the living.

Anakin Skywalker

Patron with Honors
Thanks to all for the congratulations!

The LC Af did say that I should come into CLO to read my declare, but I told her I wasn't that interested. I wonder why she wanted me to come in--so I could beg for forgiveness? So she could slap me on the wrist?

So sorry guys, I've no goldenrod full of lies and distortions to post here. But really, their opinion of me means jack-shit.

Another plus side off all of this is that I'll no longer be receiving their junk mail!! :thumbsup:

Sindy

Crusader
Thanks to all for the congratulations!

The LC Af did say that I should come into CLO to read my declare, but I told her I wasn't that interested. I wonder why she wanted me to come in--so I could beg for forgiveness? So she could slap me on the wrist?

So sorry guys, I've no goldenrod full of lies and distortions to post here. But really, their opinion of me means jack-shit.

Another plus side off all of this is that I'll no longer be receiving their junk mail!! :thumbsup:

I hate to break it to you but, being a declared SP does not stop the "junk mail express". You may even still get people who try to sell you the Basics over the phone.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

More likely to try and sell you sets of the Basics.

Paul

Caliwog

Patron Meritorious

Hah, I wouldn't be so sure about that. No reason CF stats should crash just because a few people saw the light!

I've actually wanted to get myself on the junk mail list just to cost them a few extra bucks, but Mrs. Caliwog has threatened me with divorce if I turn on that particular faucet.

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
I am envious of the OP – I was not declared an SP. Still, they can do it if they read my anti-Scientology posts here, at WWP and OSMB.

Caliwog

Patron Meritorious
A long-term "friend" of mine on Facebook sent me the following today:

"I try to not to have my affinities tainted"

And them promptly removed me as friend, lol!

Wow. That's cold!!! Glad you are laughing and not crying. When you see the silliness of Scientology -- and how hard Hubbard worked to keep his customers from looking out at the real world -- you're well on your way to achieving the state of O-U-T. :)