ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Fiona is loved.

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by Outethicsofficer, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

Fuck me Scooter next thing is they will expect you to go through ESMB and ARCX audit all those other fucked up exe's...that will be your amends....:dieslaughing:

2. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

If we see him walking towards us with soup cans we know to run for it!

3. Happy Days

Happy Days Silver Meritorious Patron

Deleted double post :)

4. Happy Days

Well a very cultish week indeed....

Well I received today, part of the kit Wayne Peachey brought down to Albury, to make his and the cult's very weak point to his family about me and my connections to them.

There was an assortment of email traffic between me and my girl Fiona, which could have only come from OSA lines :wacko:. Only excerpts of emails were provided by OSA to switched off Wayne, to ensure he would not be distracted by the content cause there was some pretty detailed information that I had provided to Fiona (if Wayne was switched on he would realise that the emails were missing significant content but alas he is not). So what I had written and Fiona responses read bizarrely, and critical info was left out, which made Fiona look like she was in control and I was the wicked witch of the west.

Well fuck me ya dumb shits OSA ... do you think I going to sit by and let you take back any control ... fuck you and those IAS horse you rode in on.

OSA do you really think that I do not keep records of all that I had sent to my girl, emails, voice recordings of conversations, letters... come on, in fact we have a dedicated computer which sits off line storing information for these very occasions.

You know what OSA ... this kind of shit gets me motivated to do more, I was quite happy doing my thing and getting on with life ... well that game has changed and I'm upping the pressure, again, you evil sons of bitches.

And Wayne ... you dumb arse.... wake the fuck up they're playing you for a fool and you are better than that. Oh and yeah Happy Birthday Peachey :biggrin:

Fiona ... I love you unconditionally ...... nuff said.

5. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Cross-posted to WWP: https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/fiona-is-loved.50514/page-5#post-2333165

6. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

There's more than 2,000 of them! :omg: (See sig. :) )

7. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Well, that would sure keep him busy for awhile. I think I'd need 800 hours alone.

8. Happy Days

Just thought I should give you all a bit of an update on Fiona.

I have heard that my girl's marriage to Christian Zea is ending, sadly, they were married in 2012. I haven't had the opportunity to meet Christian and perhaps the marriage may have survived if they were not in the SO.

Now I did hear this second hand and it may not be true, although it doesn't surprise me given that most marriages in the SO are doomed to failure, after all her father Wayne Peachey is on his 3rd marriage.

I would offer my girl love and support if only I could make contact with her. She must be so isolated as she has no family in the US; and as my mum said 'she has no one over there' and believes she will come home.

My mum still sends cards to Fiona and receives no response from my girl, but my mum knows she has sent them.

What a waste of what could have been a fantastic life for Fiona. Her sister Jordi is doing so well with her life full of opportunities, love, true friendship and contact with family, that is all I wish for Fiona.

So I hope that the Flag Down 2014 will rock SO members, in particular, my daughter and she wakes up.

9. CommunicatorIC

10. Leland

Leland Crusader

If Fiona's family would like, I can make a special protest sign about her. I can protest at CW if you want to talk about it. PM me.

11. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

:hug:

Happy Days there are really no words to describe how I feel about all this. Please just know I always remember you and yours in my daily, very non-aligned to anything structured, prayers. My prayers are about asking for love and peace and re-connection and stuff like that. :flowers:

12. Happy Days

Update

I have found out recently that Fiona had about 12 months ago informed her grandparents, on her father's side, that indeed her marriage had ended.

Unfortunately, she requested that her grandparents not say anything to the rest of the family, probably so the news would not get to me ... but I found out anyway... so what's the point.

Requesting her grandparents to withhold this information put them under significant stress, they are a lovely and loving people and do not like to keep things from the family. It appears that they either got OK from Fiona or Wayne to divulge the info and did so.

Note: It did not sit well with family members as they believe Fiona should have told them herself and it reaffirmed the family's concept that she is not her own person and direct by the cult.

I would just like to let Fiona and OSA know that I and others in Fiona's extended family, did NOT take any pleasure, of any kind, in the dissolution of her marriage. In fact, it's very sad that the one area of her life where she could ... maybe.... escape the daily grind of the SO to be with another person in a loving relationship; well one would hope but I'm a realist and that scenario in the SO is unlikely.

Again, Fiona's isolation from family in times like this is so sad that my love and thoughts go to her, as does the rest of her family.

13. Leland

Leland Crusader

I live close to Clearwater....if there is anything I can do for you, regarding your daughter, don't hesitate to PM me.

14. Happy Days

Thank you so much, I will keep that in mind :)

15. Happy Days

Just wanted to share something beautiful with you all.

We are delighted to announce that Jordi is having a baby due end September. :heartflower:

My how things have changed I thought I would never be a grandparent and now 6 years down the track from rescuing Jordi to having her settled, in a fantastic job and having a baby. Wow!!! Life keeps getting better. My mum is so delighted, she said this gives her another reason to keep going, she is in very good health; and this little grandchild will be my parents 12th great grandchild, yes I come from a very large family. :biggrin:

Also, today is Fiona's birthday so sending love and positive thoughts to her too . She's going to be an aunt and I really hope that she will awaken and come home so she can be part of her sister's and baby's life. Jordi is the Fiona's only sibling and I know somewhere in Fiona's heart and mind she loves and thinks of Jordi.

16. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Congratulations to everyone in your family!

17. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Congratulations, momma, daddy, grandma and grandpa! :congratulations:

What a beautiful time for you, and how precious to be together to enjoy the newest addition to you family.

Congratulations, too, Fiona, wherever you are. You are an auntie now! And happy birthday.

You are loved, Fiona. Maybe it's time to go home now and live your own life, the one you started before Scientology interrupted it.

18. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Congratulations to you, Jordi and family on the upcoming addition!!

Happy Birthday Fiona. May this be the last one spent in the cult.

19. jenni with an eye

jenni with an eye Silver Meritorious Patron

:congratulations: to Jordi, the Daddy to be and of course the Grandparents :heartflower:

Fingers and toes crossed that Fiona's present to herself, for her birthday, is she decides to reconnect to those that love her the most.

:coolwink:

20. CommunicatorIC

The above was cross-posted to WWP. Below is a response.

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/fiona-is-loved.50514/page-5#post-2521623