What's new

Fiona is loved.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm sorry this is happening to you. I want to see what her answer is to the whole family disconnection.

Anyone with half a brain can see that disconnection is still in force.

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Suggestion from WWP and my response

A suggestion from WWP:
Here's WHY a lawsuit from the relevant parents would exit her from the cult. It is all LRH tech/ethics/admin so I am not making this up. i will use a hypothetical name "Fiona" to illustrate the mechanisms.

!.Fiona (or other person) has been brainwashed into being a cult member and true believer.
2. They are happily (more or less) enslaved by the false indoctrination.
3. Family/parents are disconnected from due to incompatible views of Scientology.
4. Family files a valid lawsuit based on local laws (attorney essential) against Scientology, especially the org where Fiona or another is located.
5. Fiona is instantly "Potential Trouble Source" (maximum trouble) and must go to Ethics Office/OSA.
6. LRH tech says no staff member connected by familial ties to family who is suing Scientology can remain on post.
7. To protect the org the relevant PTS staff member is popped out of the cult like bread out of a toaster.
8. Staff member has to go handle the situation with family (usually with a supervision program with OSA). As long as lawsuit lasts Fiona could not go back.
9. Fiona is totally pissed off at being forced out of the cult enslavement as she does not know any better.
10. Opportunities now arise for reconnection with family and educating Fiona on the REAL FACE OF SCIENTOLOGY with patience, love and understanding.
11. Fiona either gets parents to drop lawsuit, which puts it all back to square 1, or Fiona realizes how she has been trapped and drops membership in the cult.

No other method has any teeth.
My response:
4. Family files a valid lawsuit based on local laws (attorney essential) against Scientology, especially the org where Fiona or another is located.
Thanks for your great suggestion. To me, the critical point is that is has to be "a valid lawsuit based on local laws." The last thing the family needs is for the lawsuit to be dismissed and then have the family forced to pay monetary sanctions to the COS, or sued by the COS for malicious prosecution. Another reason a good attorney is absolutely essential.
Perhaps a valid lawsuit for a refund???

FWIW

/

Last edited:

byte301

Crusader
I think it's important you keep trying to get in touch and letting her know you are there for her.

If she ever wants to leave she'll know she has somewhere to go and people who love her.

She may want out now and is looking for an opportunity to blow. You just never know where a person's mind is at in scientology.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
James and Liz,

My heart goes out to you both.
I like that you are refusing to go into agreement with this disconnection. And that you are posting about this publicly. It does seem like a story that the Australian media might be much more interested in today then they would have several days ago, should you decide that that is an appropriate course of action to bring it to their attention.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
In the last two years, there have been a few cases of people standing up to the cult, threatening bad PR, and - as a result - being allowed some small amount of time with their loved ones.
The fact that the disconnection policy is horrible-PR has forced the cult to deny it happens. This also makes proof of it very poisonous to the cult. They're providing you that proof. Use it to gain access to your loved one.

I've personally seen this work. Make a big enough out-PR scene, and they may decide that the path of least resistance is to offload her for being party to a PTS situation. Potentially effective avenues would include making a youtube video of the situation, with her picture, implying she is being held under pressure to not communicate with her family.

Of course, she might be very upset over this, but it will pass.

supafreak

Patron Meritorious
My heart goes out to you, James and Liz. :bigcry: :grouphug: I so, so hope you can get Fiona out of Flag and back home to you.

I agree with the others - call Nick Xenophon, go to the media, jump up and down and make noise. Take advantage of the current shitstorm and really show Scientology that you don't take their shit!

Liz, James, and Jordi,

Our thoughts are with you. I know you'll get her back the right way one day soon. and I hope that everything goes well and you can have your little girl back. I look forward to seeing her again.

All my love to Fiona. We miss her.

Cass

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
You are certainly not alone Outethicsofficer and Liz,

All scientologists in the field (non staff) 'know' that if anyone says anything 'negative' about scientology they have an easy solution that they can use to flick that person out of their lives ... they 'disconnect' or communicate very little and with utter distain until finally, they can justify the 'disconnection' that was always on the cards from the moment the negative words were uttered.

We all know how it works.

Some are 'assisted' by other hate filled scientologists and others are born into scientology and learnt 'the rules' from us!

We all knew that 'disconnection' was the 'handling' to be used on a negative person (negative to scientology) ... it doesn't need to be enforced ... which is how they get away with saying that ... it isn't enforced.

:whistling:

It hurts and shocks the recipient very much ... and that seems to be the real intent.

Until recently it 'worked' ... it would silence the shocked recipient ... it no longer silences us, but families are still wrecked and trust is shattered.

What a delightful 'religion' scientology is.

Not.

Good luck with your daughter ... hopefully it will end well for your family, it just may take a little while.

:console:

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Today's events

Hello and thank you to all for your kind wishes and care.

Yesterday Liz's sister called Flag three times each time was balked by the receptionist...she went balsitic and said she would contact the Federal Police...reception panics a bit and says Fiona has already spoken to her grandparents.

This morning I called and was put through to CMO...but they must have been having high tea and enjoying a swim in the pool..they didn't answer the phone. Oh well they work hard so...

I called back, "put me through to Kathy True" "yes sure" ring ring ring "this is Kathy True I can't take your call right now because I am avoiding your calls and making it impossible for you to speak to Fiona" "I want to assist you in your efforts to reconcile your family...leave a message and I will piss myself laughing later." I left a message but I doubt she will piss her self laughing.

Two family friends call and the story was much the same....Jordan calls and straight to voice message. She did leave a message too.

We hear that Fiona has called her grandmother and wanted the phone numbers of some other family members, she is intending to call them. BUT NOT HER MUM.

More to be rolled out, I will keep you posted.

James.

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Just wanted to let you know that the Facebook link you provided does not work. The link you provided is the link you can use to log into the page you created for her. It is not the link others need to find and access her page.

Also, you may (or may not) want to make her page publicly accessible in order to increase its exposure.

Outethicsofficer

A photo

Here is pic of Fiona about three years ago. Gets her looks from her mum.
James

Attachments

• Fiona.jpg
    Fiona.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 67

Outethicsofficer

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Message posted to WWP

Below is a copy of the message I posted to WWP:

Have you seen Fiona Peachey at Flag?

If so, please PM with any information for her mother and step-father. I'll relay it to James Anderson (Outethicsofficer at ESMB) or, if you choose, contact him directly privately via PM at ESMB.

Facebook page created for Fiona by Fiona's mother and step-father.

Picture of Fiona:

fionaj.jpg

The picture is about three years old.

Last edited:

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow

OEO - You have a beautiful daughter. I think you are doing the right thing by continuing to try to contact her. She knows that she has a road out if she decides to take it. Many scios don't have the means to get out nor anyone to go to if they did. You can provide both. I wish you well. Keep on trying.

smartone

My Own Boss
Both my wife and I have been "out" since February 2009, we have posted much of that story already. I am starting this thread kind of like a blog if you like, this will be a day by day journal of entries showing our efforts to gain access to my wife's daughter Fiona Peachey.
After many months of trying to get Fiona to come home for a visit Fiona told her mum that "she didn't want her to call her any more that our only terminal was IJC" that we "had to stop all our attacks" this was in September this year, since then her mums calls have been blocked. Various and many are the excuses as to why she is not available. This is disconnection I see it's destructiveness, there is not an hour of the day which passes without Fiona coming to mind or conversation. My wife is distraught, often I find her in tears the longer this continues the harder it is.

Well we won't disconnect, we and all of our extended family members are telephoning, within the space of an hour this morning CMO HCO at Flag had no less than 6 calls from family here in Aussie. Eventually Fiona called her grand-parents to reassure them she was "well and happy". This was the first phone call from her since September.

We have been told by a "Kathy" who is in OSA there that it is "Fionas choice regards communicating with her mum or not" this is not the church enforcing disconnection...BULLSHIT!

We are keeping telephone logs of our calls, who said what etc... I will update this thread as those calls are made.

What am I trying to show?

HOW FAMILY FRIENDLY THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY IS. THIS IS YOUR FRIEND IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD. THIS IS THE BASTION OF HUMAN RIGHTS.

Yesterday 22nd November 2009 Fiona's sister called CMO at Flag and spoke to reception there, she was kept on hold for 5 minutes eventually this person comes back to the phone and tells her Fiona is in a meeting but the message will be given to her. Fiona did not return the call.

23rd November 8.20 am I called and was put on hold for 10 minutes, reception comes back and tells me she could not find her, that she tried her mobile phone number but that it must be in a poor reception area of the building. I left a message for Fiona to call home, this person said that Fiona's grandparents had called, "did they get to speak to her?" I enquired, "no".

A little later Liz gets this email from Fiona:

Sent: Sunday, 22 November 2009 8:47 AM
To: Liz Anderson
Subject:

Dear Mum,
I hear that you have been calling as well as James, Jordan and Ma & Da. I am writing to you now to let you know that what I said in September still stands.

Just to let you know that I am doing very well here and you have nothing to worry about.
Love, Fiona

After seeing Aaron Saxton's vids it really came home to me, this is what they are doing to us and to Fiona.

James

Keep going James and Liz, squeaky wheel and all that. Persistence. You WILL get Fiona back. Okay, she may be upset but she'll get over it and realise that you did the best for her (as we all know here). Jump on the bandwagon and get it into the Oz newspapers too. Also, if you haven't yet done so, send your story to Sen. Xenophon etc. The list is on here somewhere. Very easy, copy and paste all the names of the Senators on that list into your email. :thumbsup:

My thoughts are with you and keep us posted on how it goes. :yes:

Happy Days

Fiona is loved - update

Well it's a bit like playing the Aussie Open... there's all love for Fiona and no score or love for OSA and the machine that surrounds her...

Friends and family continue to call my lovely girl and OSA have set up one terminal to vet all the calls... Mr Peter Mansell... ex Aussie OSA ...

Peter was kept busy by phone calls in an attempt to settle the natives from the UK and downunder...

All my family and friends want is for Fiona to reestablish communication with me and her sister Jordi and for Fiona to come home and see family after being absent from our lives for over 5 years..

I come from a really big catholic family and the game has only just started

So persistence overcome resistence .... GAME ON

Carmel

Crusader
Well it's a bit like playing the Aussie Open... there's all love for Fiona and no score or love for OSA and the machine that surrounds her...

Friends and family continue to call my lovely girl and OSA have set up one terminal to vet all the calls... Mr Peter Mansell... ex Aussie OSA ...

Peter was kept busy by phone calls in an attempt to settle the natives from the UK and downunder...

All my family and friends want is for Fiona to reestablish communication with me and her sister Jordi and for Fiona to come home and see family after being absent from our lives for over 5 years..

I come from a really big catholic family and the game has only just started

So persistence overcome resistence .... GAME ON

Peter Mansell - He was from England, and was a hound dog of a recruiter for Sydney Day, when he picked up one of my bro's in a taxi one day, and ending up recruiting him for staff. Then somehow he ended up in OSA and very soon went up lines....that was in the early eighties.

I liked Mansell, we all did, back then in the early eighties. The man I saw again about 15 years ago, wasn't quite the same, and I've heard he's not such a "likeable" character now, but that figures.

He's the sort of guy who could have sold ice to Eskimos, and if he wanted to, his affinity and warmth and understanding could be be turned on like a tap. If he's the only "terminal" now, be aware and make the family aware to not be sucked in my the Mr Nice Guy, and be persistant.

All the best.

skollie

My heart aches so much for families affected by this cruel, cruel disconnection policy. I hope you get your daughter home soon.

:hug: