First Independent Church of Scientology

Hypatia

Pagan
Re: Trademark Application: First Independent Church of Scientology

I am kinda ok with that......as long as I don't get sent to Ethics like I did on the freewinds for being 11 seconds late for service/class. On second thought, maybe it would be okay and then I could get to chat again with Lisa Marie while we wait outside the EO office.
:omg: that was on hindsight so funny, I didn't even recognize her at the time Lol.:dieslaughing:

PS what time Zone does service start?

Quite a few people here have been sent to ethics.

Re: Trademark Application: First Independent Church of Scientology

I am kinda ok with that......as long as I don't get sent to Ethics like I did on the freewinds for being 11 seconds late for service/class. On second thought, maybe it would be okay and then I could get to chat again with Lisa Marie while we wait outside the EO office.
:omg: that was on hindsight so funny, I didn't even recognize her at the time Lol.:dieslaughing:

PS what time Zone does service start?
Lisa Marie? Her? Oh wow! I loved her in mars attacks - imagine a movie with the aliens speaking all scientology all the time - Ack ack ack ack...

tumblr_m84wzzE6GU1r3gb6ao1_500.jpg

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Last edited:

J. Swift

Patron with Honors
If the first independent church of scientology manages to obtain 501C-3 status, would that make it easier or more difficult for the IRS to review/rescind cos and related entities tax exempt status?

The answer is neither. Tax exempt status is not an IRS blanket approval for a set of doctrines or practices. For example, there are law-abiding Christian churches and lawbreaking Christian churches. Both types of churches share a common belief in the doctrines of the Bible and Christian salvation. However, a Christian church whose pastor engages in inurement will lose its tax exemption despite its 100% dedicated and sincere belief in the resurrection of Christ.

It is primarily financial conduct, and not belief, that governs whether or not a group keeps or loses its tax exemption. There are other reasons a group can lose tax exemption. For example, Miscavige spending tax exempt money on spying, PI's, Fair Game, and other activities that are not in the public benefit are a financial abuse of 501(c)3 status for which CSI could lose tax exemption or face intermediate sanctions.

Tax exemption is a tax status granted by the IRS and not a doctrinal approval granted by the US Gov't.

The Church of Scientology deliberately seeks to confuse the issue by arguing, "The US Gov't says we're a religion. "

This is not a correct statement.

The correct statement would be: "The IRS determined that the Church of Scientology met the IRS-established criteria to qualify as a 501(c)3 tax exemption religious organization."

IRS tax exemption is not an IRS "Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval" that a given religious group is good, wholesome, or even a real religion. The People's Temple had 501(c)3 tax exempt status when the Jonestown Massacre took place. Likewise, the hateful Westboro Baptist Church, the "God Hates Fags" church founded by the late and hateful Fred Phelps, has tax exemption.

It is completely possible for the Church of Scientology to lose its exemption and for an independent Church of Scientology to keep its tax exemption. The opposite case could also be true.

CommunicatorIC

Milestone Two welcomes the First Independent Church of Scientology

Religious Liberty League on the First Independent Church of Scientology.

The Religious Liberty League, an Independent Scientology organization, has an article on the First Independent Church of Scientology. As emphasized below, the article provides new information.

Religious Liberty League: The First Independent Church of Scientology

http://religiouslibertyleague.org/the-first-independent-church-of-scientology/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

On November 12, 2015, an application for trademark for the name First Independent Church of Scientology was filed in the United States Patent and Trademark Office.

On or about the same date, the name was reserved by the California Secretary of State for use within sixty (60) days as a nonprofit religious corporation, and when the 60-day period expired, the name was reserved for a second 60-day period.

Both filings were initiated by former church member, long-time Scientologist, Jim Fonda.

In our article posted on October 25, 2015, entitled Breaking the Monopoly, we indicated that Religious Liberty League was involved in activities to break the church’s – or, more accurately, David Miscavige’s – monopoly over Scientology. The initial step in our program is to break the church’s trademark for the word Scientology.

We consider it a fundamental right that all persons who desire to practice the religion of Scientology are free to do so – and call it Scientology! A fundamental right is inalienable. It is not granted to one by the state or by an institution or by any mortal person. And therefore, it cannot be abridged by any agency less than God.

That Miscavige thinks he can, by arbitrary dictate and onerous conditions, control who can and who cannot practice the religion of Scientology, demonstrates a tyrannical disregard for basic human rights. Miscavige might very well expect the courts to uphold what the government itself is prohibited from doing under the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. If so, we are prepared to prove him wrong.

Obviously, we will not publicly reveal the complete plans and strategies. We will report, however, that we expect the articles of incorporation for the First Independent Church of Scientology (FICofS) to be filed in February 2016. A period of establishment will follow, including surveys, recruitment, and so on. FICofS intends to reach out to the field, grant a general amnesty, restore certification, and license groups and field auditors, thereby giving them religious cloaking and legal protection for their activities, which have lately come under threat through cease and desist letters sent to field practitioners by church attorneys.

Imagine if everyone delivering standard technology outside the church were free to do so without inhibition or fear of legal consequences.

Moreover, FICofS is intended to become a central organization, and a foothold, for the technology of Scientology and the Bridge[1] as developed by LRH – not the altered, unpopular Miscavige version – in order to ensure that it is available for this and future generations. It will be administered with a lightness of organization, and be inclusive and tolerant, rather than status-oriented and controlling. The new church will adopt the 1968 Reform Code of Scientology, and thereby recognize the distinction between fair criticism and religious persecution, accepting and internally handling the former, and stomping on the latter. FICofS will have no fair game policy and no security checks (except as part of an auditing program in which priest-penitent privileges attach). And it will forever abolish the disconnection policy! The liberal concepts expressed by LRH in the lecture, Attitude & Conduct of Scientology[2], will be applied in full.

Exchange

FICofS is willing to negotiate with the church fair compensation for its use of other trademarks and copyrighted (pre-Miscavige-altered) materials necessary to deliver standard Scientology services and, if an impasse is reached, to submit the issue to independent mediation. * * * *

[SNIPPED]

Reconciliation

FICofS is willing to enter into negotiations for reconciliation with the church, now or in the future. The proposed guidelines for reconciliation are as follows:

[SNIPPED]

The First Independent Church of Scientology.
[SNIPPED]

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
Independent Scientology Milestone Two welcomes the First Independent Church of Scientology

Milestone Two: Breaking news

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/breaking-news/

Posted by Lana M.

January 29, 2016

by MS2 Admin

A recent article on the Religious Liberty League blog is being republished to make the information available to as many as possible.

The article is called the First Independent Church of Scientology.

Please share this with those you know.

CommunicatorIC

Re: Milestone Two welcomes the First Independent Church of Scientology

Independent Scientology Milestone Two welcomes the First Independent Church of Scientology

Milestone Two: Breaking news

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/breaking-news/

Posted by Lana M.

January 29, 2016

by MS2 Admin

A recent article on the Religious Liberty League blog is being republished to make the information available to as many as possible.

The article is called the First Independent Church of Scientology.

Please share this with those you know.

Merrell has responded to Milestone Two. Interestingly, he appears to be adopting a model were no one organization will have a monopoly.

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/breaking-news/#comment-12755

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Merrell says:

January 30, 2016 at 10:23 am

Thanks, all. Yes, scat, we have the fixes. Bylaws written. Of course, ultimately, it comes down to constant vigilance. But with his historical incident, I think people will be on their toes for charismatic leaders and removal of checks and balances. Plus, it will be easier to walk once the monopoly is broker. Just follow our blueprint for breaking away.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

Veda

Sponsor
If the first independent church of scientology manages to obtain 501C-3 status, would that make it easier or more difficult for the IRS to review/rescind cos and related entities tax exempt status?

That's "religious tax exempt status."

The "First Independent Church of Scientology" strongly supports Scientology Inc.'s "religious tax exempt status."

It's remarkable to see how many ways this particular (religion) "angle" sometimes "works" on those who regard themselves as dissidents, adversaries, critics, etc.

It's like a funhouse at an amusement park where stepping on one plank activates a blinking light, and stepping off the same plank results in stepping on yet another plank that activates a recording of a spooky owl hooting. Trickery to the right. Trickery to the left. Trickery above. Trickery below.

The only way to avoid being played for a fool is to fully understand the Scientology "tech" of multi channel attack or manipulation, or to exit the fun house completely.

Read Scientology Inc.'s closing agreement with the IRS and note the number of times that religious terminology is inserted into the agreement. Anyone agreeing to this tax deal will - if not careful - be backed into stepping on one of those planks and activating a blinking light or a spooky-sound.

Before he knows it, he'll be in agreement with Scientology Inc.'s fraudulent religion angle while, nonetheless, regarding himself as an adversary of Scientology.

Positively diabolical.

As an example, just look at this post from a couple of days ago.

Fantastic post by Chris over at Geir blog, even Geir agrees.

• Chris Thompson says:
    2016-01-23 AT 08:02
    “Just show me a “Clear” who in ANY way is more equipped to handle life than any educated and pro Human Rights “wog” , and then state that again. I don’t know if we are living in the same world, Marildi, but in the one I live in , most of my educated friends (non-Scientologists , and “not” Clear ) exhibit more control over their life, mind, and emotions than most Scientologists (even Indies) I know (which is a lot).”
    That’s a hard hitting argument against there being any scientific relevance to Scientology. My pithy opinion is that Scientology set out to make an argument for all its many snake oil claims. Failing to prove its great claims, Hubbard turned instead to the haven of religion where one only needs faith and that was a good fit and is what Scientology is, a thought-stopping religion. I think that the queerest thing about Scientology is not its so called controversial status as a religion, but rather the wink that its parishioners give one another when referring to its religious status as just one more way in which it is getting one over on “The Man.” Its convoluted double-reverse think that it is really science masquerading as religion, but really religion masquerading as science is a thing of beauty and nearly impossible to break fantasy role playing system. Like other religious parishioners, the Scientologist is conditioned to no longer discern the difference between a belief and a fact. The Scientologist is in the doubly unlucky position to be taught that science is good and that Scientology is senior to science, all the while he is being fed some of the gall darndest of lies that one hears in any religion anywhere.
  • 1fc2e0a38a839f100109fe9b84e79fef
    Geir Isene says:

2016-01-23 AT 13:51
    Agreed

http://isene.me/2016/01/17/odd-exchange/#comments

51Aj9mJ1PAL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Scientology is a discredited psychological system and a power and money grabbing operation. It uses mind control (mind manipulation).

For decades there have been people who worked to show others the difference between destructive (and exploitative) mind control and genuine religion. And Scientology has worked hard to impede their work.

Now I see that Geir has happily impaled himself on Hubbard's pointy religion angle. That's probably an improvement over his earlier plunge into pure solipsism.

Now he's forwarding the idea that the problem with Scientology is that it's a religion, and imagining himself to have spotted Scientology's "convoluted double reverse think" of actually being a religion while having its practitioners think it's a science pretending to be a religion! All this while he, himself, engages in an even more egregious folly of missing the obvious, that's it's not a science or a religion.

Well, I guess this sort of silliness belongs on this absurd junk thread with its broken English.

This latest development with the "First Independent Church," etc. could lead to any number of interesting developments. I don't have the time or inclination right now to speculate.

In any event, the religious meme continues to be imbedded in people's consciousness.

Such never ending trickery.

Gib

Crusader
The answer is neither. Tax exempt status is not an IRS blanket approval for a set of doctrines or practices. For example, there are law-abiding Christian churches and lawbreaking Christian churches. Both types of churches share a common belief in the doctrines of the Bible and Christian salvation. However, a Christian church whose pastor engages in inurement will lose its tax exemption despite its 100% dedicated and sincere belief in the resurrection of Christ.

It is primarily financial conduct, and not belief, that governs whether or not a group keeps or loses its tax exemption. There are other reasons a group can lose tax exemption. For example, Miscavige spending tax exempt money on spying, PI's, Fair Game, and other activities that are not in the public benefit are a financial abuse of 501(c)3 status for which CSI could lose tax exemption or face intermediate sanctions.

Tax exemption is a tax status granted by the IRS and not a doctrinal approval granted by the US Gov't.

The Church of Scientology deliberately seeks to confuse the issue by arguing, "The US Gov't says we're a religion. "

This is not a correct statement.

The correct statement would be: "The IRS determined that the Church of Scientology met the IRS-established criteria to qualify as a 501(c)3 tax exemption religious organization."

IRS tax exemption is not an IRS "Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval" that a given religious group is good, wholesome, or even a real religion. The People's Temple had 501(c)3 tax exempt status when the Jonestown Massacre took place. Likewise, the hateful Westboro Baptist Church, the "God Hates Fags" church founded by the late and hateful Fred Phelps, has tax exemption.

It is completely possible for the Church of Scientology to lose its exemption and for an independent Church of Scientology to keep its tax exemption. The opposite case could also be true.

well said. :yes:

I agree the confusion the COS uses to it's advantage is "religion".

If one compares any non-profit group, (w/o the word religion), the IRS would deny non-profit status if it found out the non-profit used money's for personal inurement.

That's "religious tax exempt status."

The "First Independent Church of Scientology" strongly supports Scientology Inc.'s "religious tax exempt status."

It's remarkable to see how many ways this particular (religion) "angle" sometimes "works" on those who regard themselves as dissidents, adversaries, critics, etc.

It's like a funhouse at an amusement park where stepping on one plank activates a blinking light, and stepping off the same plank results in stepping on yet another plank that activates a recording of a spooky owl hooting. Trickery to the right. Trickery to the left. Trickery above. Trickery below.

The only way to avoid being played for a fool is to fully understand the Scientology "tech" of multi channel attack or manipulation, or to exit the fun house completely.

Read Scientology Inc.'s closing agreement with the IRS and note the number of times that religious terminology is inserted into the agreement. Anyone agreeing to this tax deal will - if not careful - be backed into stepping on one of those planks and activating a blinking light or a spooky-sound.

Before he knows it, he'll be in agreement with Scientology Inc.'s fraudulent religion angle while, nonetheless, regarding himself as an adversary of Scientology.

Positively diabolical.

As an example, just look at this post from a couple of days ago.

This latest development with the "First Independent Church," etc. could lead to any number of interesting developments. I don't have the time or inclination right now to speculate.

In any event, the religious meme continues to be imbedded in people's consciousness.

Such never ending trickery.

Hopefully it will turn against them and become totally malignant to them and they will wish they had never heard the word "religion". I also don't have enough inclination to write more right now, but the cult's long war, using courts and the 'religion' meme does have the feel that it is headed towards their demise.

Is is hard to know what is the cost -not only financial- they have already paid for their "wins".

And BTW, I think the RC pope made some statement about church taxes and genuine charity, in the last few weeks. The recent attempt by the scientology cult to equate itself with the Catholics, (Otega site) will I hope, make the catholics alert to getting the cult off their coat tails. Bad look. Also, I assume the Catholics might be keeping an eye on the cult in South America. ??

Gib

Crusader
Re: Milestone Two welcomes the First Independent Church of Scientology

Merrell has responded to Milestone Two. Interestingly, he appears to be adopting a model were no one organization will have a monopoly.

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/breaking-news/#comment-12755

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Merrell says:

January 30, 2016 at 10:23 am

Thanks, all. Yes, scat, we have the fixes. Bylaws written. Of course, ultimately, it comes down to constant vigilance. But with his historical incident, I think people will be on their toes for charismatic leaders and removal of checks and balances. Plus, it will be easier to walk once the monopoly is broker. Just follow our blueprint for breaking away.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

The monopoly was implanted by Ron from the getgo. He said Ron's brand to monopolize to the people of the early 1950's/1960's era. Later it becomes "squirrels". And Ron gave all kinds of very logical reason's to stick with Ron's brand, in the minds of scientologists.

One has to cross that barrier in true believers minds if one were to go independent. That will require some strong marketing and persuasion and proof that DM's COS is not following PL & Tech. The last great attempt, which worked, was the Debbie Cook email.

TheSneakster

More Skeptical Than You
I'm sure this viewpoint is going to be unwelcome around here as it is contrary to acceptable critic "doctrine".

All that is necessary for Scientology (the spiritual philosophy & set of techniques and practices) to qualify as a "religion" is that there exist numbers of persons who have adopted the belief that this subject and its practice are critical for their ultimate spiritual salvation. Despite every effort to obscure this simple fact made by some of you, as long as that is the case, the subject itself therefore qualifies as a religion.

The false identification of the religion of Scientology with the group of organizations collectively known as "The Church of Scientology" is what is being challenged here. AFAICT, Merrell Vannier hopes to draw Co$ into a legal battle which will ultimately invalidate their Trademarks on "Scientology" and "Dianetics" so that the promotion of alternate sources of Scientology(no TM) services outside the Co$ (and therefore free from the cruel and abusive coercive tactics of organization enforced Disconnection mandated by David "Darth Midget" Miscavige) might become a viable tactic for emptying the Co$ of its remaining membership and ultimately denying D.M. further contributions to his practically unlimited "war chest" of IAS funding.

Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist(no TM)
email: [email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

"My Scientology Blog" on the First Independent Church of Scientology

"My Scientology Blog" on the First Independent Church of Scientology.

[NOTE: "My Scientology Blog" is not my Scientology blog - i.e., a blog by Communicator I/C.]

My Scientology Blog: Religious Liberty League » The First Independent Church of Scientology

https://myscientologyblogblog.wordp...-the-first-independent-church-of-scientology/

We move from the fascinating subject of UFOs to this recent article posted on the Religious Liberty League’s website today.

My only personal criticism is that I never believed that Miscavige was personally responsible for the adverse changes in the Organizational structure of the Church of Scientology or solely responsible for the various Technical alterations which began prior to him falsely assuming the mantel of leadership.

Ironically it was as I have noted earlier David Mayo who personally introduced the changes to Scientology’s Grade Chart which are still being held in place by the current regime. Despite the fact that Mayo was declared a “ Squirrel“. The pejorative granted to anyone who alters Scientology technically .

Also as covered previously these include the arbitrary omission of several sections of Advanced Courses from what is known as OT III Expanded to the original OT VII.

Of course like common criminals they still leave clues at the scene of the crime and despite the current regime’s effort to relegate these levels to some Orwellian memory hole they are still mentioned in various writings by Hubbard even though these were later altered after the theft.

Another thing that Miscavige is given undue credit for is the destruction of the Mission or more accurately Franchise network of Scientology. A drama he only played a supporting role in.

That as well as being part of a cabal or conspiracy which “overthrew” the properly constituted authority of the Church which at time had been assigned to Controller of Scientology. Mary Sue Hubbard which according to the Scientology Ethics and Justice Codes is considered a High Crime or Suppressive Act.

Veda

Sponsor
Re: "My Scientology Blog" on the First Independent Church of Scientology

"My Scientology Blog" on the First Independent Church of Scientology.

[NOTE: "My Scientology Blog" is not my Scientology blog - i.e., a blog by Communicator I/C.]

My Scientology Blog: Religious Liberty League » The First Independent Church of Scientology

https://myscientologyblogblog.wordp...-the-first-independent-church-of-scientology/

-snip-

Ironically it was as I have noted earlier David Mayo who personally introduced the changes to Scientology’s Grade Chart
-snip-

Yes, yes, Hubbard was supposed to have not ordered these changes. Mayo was supposed to have implemented them. In fact, Hubbard ordered them.

The looting of the Mission Holders was on Hubbard's orders.

Another thing that Miscavige is given undue credit for is the destruction of the Mission or more accurately Franchise network of Scientology. A drama he only played a supporting role in.

That as well as being part of a cabal or conspiracy which “overthrew” the properly constituted authority of the Church

-snip-

Yes, yes, the "Church" was supposed to have been taken over by evil gubbament forces even before Miscavige assumed power.

I suppose it's appropriate that this proposed "first Independent Church" is both paranoid and dishonest.

CommunicatorIC

A bit more information. It appears the new First Independent Church of Scientology will have a Corrections Division, run internships, and adhere to Standard Tech.

admin January 31, 2016 at 6:34 pm Reply

Thanks for for posting. Very apropos. (I edited it slightly, as you can see, mainly to define the Scientology term “thetan” for our non-Scientology audience.)

One of the unique features to Scientology is its organizational structure, which makes it self-correcting. For example, it has a division devoted to spotting and fixing errors or departures from the standard use of the technology. Every practitioner makes mistakes. Without a Correction division, however, mistakes can go uncorrected and become a pattern or practice. In an independent field, there is no “Corrections” division. There is no central place to report deviations from standard tech, let alone be corrected. What has taken its place is a rumor line for who is standard and who is not, which, among other things, is subject to counterintelligence activities in the form of planted rumors. With a central organization, a report could be sent to its Corrections division, thereby obviating the perceived need to warn others about a particular practitioner.

Training with properly run internships is something else that is missing in the field that a central organization can provide. (We realize that some people have training facilities, mostly makeshift and hidden – we found one tucked away in the hills of Los Angeles, for example, after diligent searching – it has an ultra low profile and, consequently, rarely more than a student or two, which is far from ideal.) Mostly, the training is “read it, drill it, do it,” which not much drilling. This is not viable for the expansion of Scientology.

Jump

Operating teatime
A bit more information. It appears the new First Independent Church of Scientology will have a Corrections Division, run internships, and adhere to Standard Tech.

admin January 31, 2016 at 6:34 pm Reply

Thanks for for posting. Very apropos. (I edited it slightly, as you can see, mainly to define the Scientology term “thetan” for our non-Scientology audience.)

One of the unique features to Scientology is its organizational structure, which makes it self-correcting. For example, it has a division devoted to spotting and fixing errors or departures from the standard use of the technology. Every practitioner makes mistakes. Without a Correction division, however, mistakes can go uncorrected and become a pattern or practice. In an independent field, there is no “Corrections” division. There is no central place to report deviations from standard tech, let alone be corrected. What has taken its place is a rumor line for who is standard and who is not, which, among other things, is subject to counterintelligence activities in the form of planted rumors. With a central organization, a report could be sent to its Corrections division, thereby obviating the perceived need to warn others about a particular practitioner.

Training with properly run internships is something else that is missing in the field that a central organization can provide. (We realize that some people have training facilities, mostly makeshift and hidden – we found one tucked away in the hills of Los Angeles, for example, after diligent searching – it has an ultra low profile and, consequently, rarely more than a student or two, which is far from ideal.) Mostly, the training is “read it, drill it, do it,” which not much drilling. This is not viable for the expansion of Scientology.

"a rumor line for who is standard and who is not"
- LOL and so the fun begins.

"for the expansion of Scientology."
- LOL as if

:hysterical:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think this is good.

Divide and crumble.

How very true :roflmao:

Millstone Too has done just that: burnt off the goodwill from Slappytown escapees by employing "Standard Ethics" just as ferociously as the average cult 15 year old MAA would.:duh:

The "ARC-broken Field" is something that just seems to go with every enterprise that ever uses Hubbardspew.:yes:

The Power of Source indeed !!! :hysterical:

Anonycat

Crusader
I'm sure this viewpoint is going to be unwelcome around here as it is contrary to acceptable critic "doctrine".

All that is necessary for Scientology (the spiritual philosophy & set of techniques and practices) to qualify as a "religion" is that there exist numbers of persons who have adopted the belief that this subject and its practice are critical for their ultimate spiritual salvation. Despite every effort to obscure this simple fact made by some of you, as long as that is the case, the subject itself therefore qualifies as a religion.

<snip>

I know that you believe in what you wrote, but it is simply not true. If you don't love this show like I do, jump ahead to 8:12 and watch for a couple of minutes. Then the great part at 14:40. That important part goes to the end of the clip, which is at the 20:00 minute mark. If you hate comedy as a means of education, you could just Google what it takes to be a religion. But, this is a fun way to learn, I think. I hope you get some laughs as you learn!

[video=youtube;7y1xJAVZxXg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y1xJAVZxXg[/video]

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
How very true :roflmao:

Millstone Too has done just that: burnt off the goodwill from Slappytown escapees by employing "Standard Ethics" just as ferociously as the average cult 15 year old MAA would.:duh:

The "ARC-broken Field" is something that just seems to go with every enterprise that ever uses Hubbardspew.:yes:

The Power of Source indeed !!! :hysterical:

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I believe you have discovered one of the "Basics" about Scientology--that (despite prodigious amounts of clay) Scientologists somehow never seem to find out about.

Here's another closely related, "self evident" Scientology Axiom. . .

"Scientology, having been conceived by an avaricious sociopath who had "cleared" himself of any vestige of conscience, is inexorably and ultimately destructive to all who fall within proximity of its unreasonable wake. Further, as Scientologists dutifully & dizzily sail their little planet-saving boats 'round and 'round in circles (to provide themselves with a sense of accomplishment)--they are met with the same self-destructive and devastating fate--by sailing directly into their own wake."

--Don Hubbard, from his best-selling book "The Problems of Wake".
Don, estranged twin brother of Ron Hubbard and Founder of the
Church of Hoaxology, is an internationally noted vagrant and
OH (Operating Hobo). [ref: photo at Avatar]

Last edited: