What's new

Flag Chaplains, Lies, (but) No Videotape

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron
I have been out of scientology for 3 years now and every now and then I run into scientology friends who like to let me know the latest gossip.

There is a False Report about me that has been circulated amongst still-in public concerning the two Flag Chaplains who made an uninvited visit to my home on November 4th, 2008. This report was obviously made immediately after *they* failed to meet their target of *handling* me.

According to my sources the report states that, when these 2 Flag Chaplains came a-knocking on my door, I allegedly screamed abuse at them through a window. Of course that would imply that I was crazy and extremely rude.

Not so. This is a False Report.

What actually happened is this;

There was a knock on my door. When I opened the door there were 2 women standing on my doorstep. There was no "Hello", no "Good afternoon", no basic common courtesy from them. With a glare, the tall one asked, "Are you Jenni Gibbons?" to which I replied, "And you are?"

As I simply did not answer the question, she took the same position and wouldn't answer mine. These 2 questions went backwards and forwards half a dozen times before finally the tall one answered my question.
Muttering under her breath she said " I'm ### and this is ### and we are Chaplains sent from Flag. Are you Jenni Gibbons?" I said "Yes"

She said, "We are here to interview you and find out who you have been talking to. Have you been speaking to #### #####? Who have you been talking too?"

I took a deep breath and said "I am so sorry that you have travelled all this way. We have looked at the data, evaluated the data and have decided that we are no longer scientologists. Once again, I am sorry that you have made this long journey." (This is EXACTLY what I said.)

They both started talking at the same time demanding to know, "Who have you been talking too?"

I repeated my earlier statement " I am so sorry that you have travelled all this way. We have looked at the data............etc."

This went backwards and forwards about a dozen times. (I got to practice my TR3!)

Finally, after standing on my doorstep for about 10 minutes with this conversation definitely not going their way, I said "As I have already said we have looked at the data, evaluated the data we are no longer scientologists. Once again I am sorry you have travelled all this way for no product. Thank you and goodbye", I very gently closed the door.

Now obviously, more things were said (by the Chaplains) and certain accusations were levelled at me but I am not going to bore you with their crap.

The only question of theirs that I actually answered was "Are you Jenni Gibbons?" to which I replied, "Yes".

At no stage did they ask to be allowed into my home and at no stage did I offer to let them in (that was, of course, never going to happen).

At no time did I speak harshly to them or behave in a rude manner. I spoke with a gentle smile on my face in an upbeat manner. I sure as hell was not "screaming at (them) through a window".

I did not slam the door in their faces, I did not slam anything. There was no yelling or raised voice from me.

Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for these two representatives from Flag 'The Friendliest Place on Earth and Mecca of Technical Perfection'.

In short, I was extremely courteous and polite throughout the encounter.

Now, the reason I am writing this is to correct the False Report by the Flag Chaplains that is being circulated amongst ANZO scientologists and which is probably the version reported up-lines.

I want the truth to be reported, not a false version of events designed to save someone's skin because they failed in their assigned task.

Perhaps Flag should consider that if it wasn't for their own and OSA's idiotic actions, I wouldn't even be posting here! :thumbsup:

Outethicsofficer

I have been out of scientology for 3 years now and every now and then I run into scientology friends who like to let me know the latest gossip.

There is a False Report about me that has been circulated amongst still-in public concerning the two Flag Chaplains who made an uninvited visit to my home on November 4th, 2008. This report was obviously made immediately after *they* failed to meet their target of *handling* me.

According to my sources the report states that, when these 2 Flag Chaplains came a-knocking on my door, I allegedly screamed abuse at them through a window. Of course that would imply that I was crazy and extremely rude.

There was a knock on my door. When I opened the door there were 2 women standing on my doorstep. There was no "Hello", no "Good afternoon", no basic common courtesy from them. With a glare, the tall one asked, "Are you Jenni Gibbons?" to which I replied, "And you are?"

As I simply did not answer the question, she took the same position and wouldn't answer mine. These 2 questions went backwards and forwards half a dozen times before finally the tall one answered my question.
Muttering under her breath she said " I'm ### and this is ### and we are Chaplains sent from Flag. Are you Jenni Gibbons?" I said "Yes"

She said, "We are here to interview you and find out who you have been talking to. Have you been speaking to #### #####? Who have you been talking too?"

I took a deep breath and said "I am so sorry that you have travelled all this way. We have looked at the data, evaluated the data and have decided that we are no longer scientologists. Once again, I am sorry that you have made this long journey." (This is EXACTLY what I said.)

They both started talking at the same time demanding to know, "Who have you been talking too?"

I repeated my earlier statement " I am so sorry that you have travelled all this way. We have looked at the data............etc."

This went backwards and forwards about a dozen times. (I got to practice my TR3!)

Finally, after standing on my doorstep for about 10 minutes with this conversation definitely not going their way, I said "As I have already said we have looked at the data, evaluated the data we are no longer scientologists. Once again I am sorry you have travelled all this way for no product. Thank you and goodbye", I very gently closed the door.

Now obviously, more things were said (by the Chaplains) and certain accusations were levelled at me but I am not going to bore you with their crap.

The only question of theirs that I actually answered was "Are you Jenni Gibbons?" to which I replied, "Yes".

At no stage did they ask to be allowed into my home and at no stage did I offer to let them in (that was, of course, never going to happen).

At no time did I speak harshly to them or behave in a rude manner. I spoke with a gentle smile on my face in an upbeat manner. I sure as hell was not "screaming at (them) through a window".

I did not slam the door in their faces, I did not slam anything. There was no yelling or raised voice from me.

Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for these two representatives from Flag 'The Friendliest Place on Earth and Mecca of Technical Perfection'.

Now, the reason I am writing this is to correct the False Report by the Flag Chaplains that is being circulated amongst ANZO scientologists and which is probably the version reported up-lines.

I want the truth to be reported, not a false version of events designed to save someone's skin because they failed in their assigned task.

Perhaps Flag should consider that if it wasn't for their own and OSA's idiotic actions, I wouldn't even be posting here! :thumbsup:

Jenni you're one of the most courteous of people I know, you're no nonsense but always courteous. Love James

Happy Days

Jenni you are a lovely person, kind and considerate so this is just a pure and simple black PR campaign. The cult know you can get to Scientologists because of your nature, truthful and to the point, delightful attributes for sure.

I too had the same two women arrive at my doorstep uninvited and wanting a chat.

Because apparently I was disaffected and upset with the org. Nick Boardhurst (Mr Scientology ACT Org) and Harry Crawford apparently sent a list of selected individuals who they thought needed some Flag lovin.

I did invited them in, I did speak with them and I did agree to having a session. This I think was around September/October 2008 and what a product they got. Because then in February 2009 we walked on the AOSH ANZO and demanded our daughter back.

Well I consider their trip to see and HANDLE :)thumbsup:) me a very successful one and we appreciate the effort Flag went to and where I was tettering on the edge to a pushing me over the edge and decide enough is enough.

Also I believe one of those ladies was also scoping out who she could stay with if she decided to leave the SO, yes that's right she was considering leaving the SO. So go figure that one.

Mystic

Crusader
What? Chaplains lying? Oh, of course. They were "scientologists", trained by the hubbard-thing to think lies, live lies, do lies and be lies.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Two chaplain missionaires are given their orders and despatched to "get the product!"

They are armed with tone 40 TR-3 and a ridiculous attitude & altitude to intimidate and force compliance.

They are searching for the "source" of the black pr/enemy line on Scientology.

They have no idea that they are the source.

It doesn't have to make sense, it's Scientology.

LongTimeGone

If they visited me with that attitude, their write-up would truthfully include being attacked by a lunatic with a pick handle.

The really crazy thing about this is that the cult lovers they work with, know how mad the organisation is, but they'll still believe the lies in the report.

There is no hope for any of them until they get out and return to the real world.

LTG

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
If they visited me with that attitude, their write-up would truthfully include being attacked by a lunatic with a pick handle.

<snip>

Well, I can understand your feelings, but why would you want to do them a favor? A police report about a violent critic would be exactly what they want.

IMO, Jenni did it exactly right - although I think 10 minutes were a bit much, given that the outcome of that conversation was obvious right from the beginning. :)

Miss Pert

Two chaplain missionaires are given their orders and despatched to "get the product!"

They are armed with tone 40 TR-3 and a ridiculous attitude & altitude to intimidate and force compliance.

They are searching for the "source" of the black pr/enemy line on Scientology.

They have no idea that they are the source.

It doesn't have to make sense, it's Scientology.

To think that these 2 women thought that mere tone 40, TR 3, attitude and altitude would be anywhere near enough to handle a calm and deteremined Miss Jenni. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
These two sound like the embodiment of everything one would expect to find in a chaplain. :eyeroll: Perhaps when CoS collapses they can find work with the Salvation Army or something.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
:lol: Good one, Kooka. :lol:
Excellent OP, Jenni. I'm sure that your still-in friends lurking here will appreciate your straight reporting on this. It's bound to make a hell of a lot more sense than the BS story they're being fed by OSAbots and the like. :thumbsup:

LongTimeGone

Well, I can understand your feelings, but why would you want to do them a favor? A police report about a violent critic would be exactly what they want.

IMO, Jenni did it exactly right - although I think 10 minutes were a bit much, given that the outcome of that conversation was obvious right from the beginning. :)

Spoil sport.

You're no fun anymore.

OK, I'll just accidently let the dog out.

LTG

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Spoil sport.

You're no fun anymore.

OK, I'll just accidently let the dog out.

LTG

Well, believe it or not, I'm all for having fun. I just enjoy it more when it's *us* who are having the fun instead of *them*. Of course you have every right to disagree with me. :D

'nuff said

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Recordings are good. Videos are best but not always easy to do. Little voice recorders are cheap and easy to keep by the door if one is even vaguely expecting such visits.

Paul

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
That is so sad. They know they a drinking the cool-aid and they keep on drinking it anyway.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOL

LOL - Way to go Jenni, :lol:

:buzzin::cheerleader::woohoo::giggle::clapping: :bravo:

Everyone of us, every time this happens, should be posting it, getting it out there. Those 'inside' can read it when they get out - or when they start sneaking looks because they are considering getting out . . .

Those 'out' know the truth - when they hear it - and the lies become more and more well known -with every post, with every read, with every newbie out.

The co$ black pr is toothless . . .
The co$ is dickless . . .

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
It's disgusting (and par for the course) that they'd lie, but I'll tell ya what: I'd have no reservations or disapproval about you if you had screamed abuse at them.

guanoloco

As-Wased

WOW!! What a theta-help flow from Flag!!

Kinda' warms one to the heart!!