What's new

Flag Promo - where are these people now? And who are they?

I found a promo for Flag video and watched it again. I don't know when it was shot, but since then the CoS has been losing people hand over fist. I

I took screen captures of the people who gave inspiring quotes. Are these people still in? Are they Sea Org? Are the actors?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sN6n1XUp7w
01 Crystal Dorset (?)
07 Debbie Cook, not in CoS, but still has CoS friends on FB (probably not declared)
11 Marie Williams, public, podiatrist OT8 and Grad 5 c/s trained; still in/big contributor, Miami Ideal Org
13 Edelia/Idelia (?), cosmetic dentist near clearwater
22 Diana Pedroni from Venezuela (on lines, Miami, promoting CoS with husband Migel Ghiffuni)
30 Washington DC Day Staff Member. Don't know his name but sparrow sees him all the time
34 Laura Betterly Blom (Pinellas Co, Fl); hasn't done a service in years -pretends to be a scientologist
41 Ana Vasallo ...I haven't seen her or her husband in over 10 years.
44 Richard Reiss, Cl 12 Senior C/S (last I knew)
45 Grace Pumphrey, still in on OT levels
48 Louis Colon and the owner of Marcus Group Enterprises (WISE)
53 Lynn Ribissi, she used to be Lynn Posner, still in as far as dinaclass8 knows
56 Collette Atzel also Miami public. OT 7 or 8 and still in
59 Danielle Perkins Carlson (sister of Jeremy Perkins, daughter Don and late Elli Perkins; last known to be at Buffalo Org
60 Azhar Hoc (SP?). He's a public Scientologist here in DC but is rarely seen.

http://s966.photobucket.com/albums/ae147/markthehungarian/Flag%20World%20Tour%20-%20Where%20are%20then%20now/

Last edited:

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
I recognize B22 Diana Pedroni from Venezuela, she still in on lines at the Miami Org and still promoting Scientology with her husband Miguel Giffuni.

Also D53 is Lynn Ribissi, she used to be Lynn Posner. Still in as far as I know.

sparrow

Patron with Honors
B30 - is a DC Day Staff Member. I don't know his name but I see him all the time.

C48 - is Louis Colon and the owner of Marcus Group Enterprises (WISE). They have an office in Clearwater and also somewhere in VA. He has two sons. His son Brian was married to Gwen Stanard (daughter of Sylvia Stanard - DC OSA) 12 years ago.

D60 - is Azhar Hoc (sp?). He's a public Scientologist here in DC but is rarely seen. I saw him one week ago for the first time in a few months.

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
Maybe someone who knows how to do those thing with pictures should start posting the info on the picture as it is being posted until all of them are identified.

Good twin

Floater
A11 is Marie Williams Miami public a podiatrist OT 8 and Grad 5 c/s trained. Still in and big contributor to Miami's Ideal Org

D56 is Collette Atzel also Miami public. OT 7 or 8 and still in. Wrote me a letter asking for a donation about a week ago.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
# 34 Laura Betterly Blom- lives in Pinellas Co Fl - Hasn't done a service in years. Pretends to be a scientologist, lol.

# 59 Danielle Perkins Carlson is the sister of Jeremy Perkins and daughter of Don Perkins and the late Elli Perkins. Last known to be at Buffalo Org

13 so far

Amazing! Hours after I put this up, we've (well, you really - I knew only 1) got 13 names. Of these, 1 is an SP (probable) and the other never does anything in Scientology (she's a faker.)

Great going!

I think that eventually, there will be more people who are out than in on this list.

Lamb

Patron with Honors
#45 Grace Pumphrey, still in on OT levels
#13 is a cosmetic dentist near clearwater with the first name of Edelia or Idelia

minnie

Patron with Honors
B31 - an American lady last posted as an Esto at AOSH ANZO as of a few years ago. She married an Aussie S.O member, I think.

Wisened One

Crusader
Allow me to blather for a minute:

#41: Anna Vasallo (her husband...Victor Vasallo, right?): I have no updates to give you sadly.

But...GREAT people! :yes: :hug: Anna audited me on my KTL. I'd LOVE to know how they were doing...and hope they get out (or are?) :unsure:.

Doc

Patron
I entered #10 and #19

I found a promo for Flag video and watched it again. I don't know when it was shot, but since then the CoS has been losing people hand over fist. I

I took screen captures of the people who gave inspiring quotes. Are these people still in? Are they Sea Org? Are the actors?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sN6n1XUp7w
01 Crystal Dorset (?)
07 Debbie Cook, not in CoS, but still has CoS friends on FB (probably not declared)
10 Kevin Seidule (was filed staff in atlanta, he and his wife joined SeaOrg 5 yrs ago) (Diane Seidule # 19)
11 Marie Williams, public, podiatrist OT8 and Grad 5 c/s trained; still in/big contributor, Miami Ideal Org
13 Edelia/Idelia (?), cosmetic dentist near clearwater
19 Diane Seidule (see # 10 for husband). Whole family S.O. (son + Dtr too)
22 Diana Pedroni from Venezuela (on lines, Miami, promoting CoS with husband Migel Ghiffuni)
30 Washington DC Day Staff Member. Don't know his name but sparrow sees him all the time
34 Laura Betterly Blom (Pinellas Co, Fl); hasn't done a service in years -pretends to be a scientologist
41 Ana Vasallo ...I haven't seen her or her husband in over 10 years.
44 Richard Reiss, Cl 12 Senior C/S (last I knew)
45 Grace Pumphrey, still in on OT levels
48 Louis Colon and the owner of Marcus Group Enterprises (WISE)
53 Lynn Ribissi, she used to be Lynn Posner, still in as far as dinaclass8 knows
56 Collette Atzel also Miami public. OT 7 or 8 and still in
59 Danielle Perkins Carlson (sister of Jeremy Perkins, daughter Don and late Elli Perkins; last known to be at Buffalo Org
60 Azhar Hoc (SP?). He's a public Scientologist here in DC but is rarely seen.

http://s966.photobucket.com/albums/ae147/markthehungarian/Flag%20World%20Tour%20-%20Where%20are%20then%20now/

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Allow me to blather for a minute:

#41: Anna Vasallo (her husband...Victor Vasallo, right?): I have no updates to give you sadly.

But...GREAT people! :yes: :hug: Anna audited me on my KTL. I'd LOVE to know how they were doing...and hope they get out (or are?) :unsure:.

That's the husband's name! I had completely forgotten.

TP

smartone

My Own Boss
58 was the PES of Tampa Org 4 years ago. Maybe still is. I can't for the life of me remember her name. She was on OT7 then. Could be OT 8 now.