FLAG raid July 17-18: Assaults, lulz, and win

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
From WWP

ClearwaterAnon said:
I believe AnonSparrows videos and the pix speak for themselves.

YouTube - 73.1 Anonymous Scientology Protest

YouTube - 73.2 Anonymous Scientology Protest

e: Sparrow's other Maiden Voyage flashraid video on Vimeo:
brb.. flag on Vimeo

However, his videos do not cover the other minor assualt committed by another unstable, violent scientologist against a different peaceful protester less than 30 minutes prior.

To quote the responding officer to both incidents: "I'm appalled"

More video to come later in the week.

Does the newly renovated Fort Harrison still have it's notorious cockroach infestation or is a scientologist bringing his bug-mobile to have it valet parked for the Maiden Voyage "event"? Either way it's LULZY as hell...

3733191461_7106472581_b.jpg

3733990696_a8cc23410d_b.jpg

Unstable, violent eldery scientologist getting the riot act read to her by a Clearwater Police Department officer after she committed a minor assualt on a peaceful protester. Flag bus in the background and the north edge of the Fort Harrison.

3733189581_64d7dc1655_b.jpg

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
We were laughing about this last night.

AnonSparrow is truly Cause Over Flag!!

I laughed my ass off throughout.

"Excuse me! I'd like to speak to you about Scientology! Did you know that David Miscavige beats his staff? What do you think about that?" :hysterical:

Not only is it funny, it is the exact right thing to be saying to them!!!

Way to go, Sparrow! :thumbsup:

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I had to laugh.
Where are their TR's and why do they always make such a big deal over a few people protesting.

Well done!

That is true at cause against the Scientologists.:D

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
I see a pest control vehicle in one of the pictures above. I'd love to chat this guy up after he's seen the berthings, kitchens, etc. I guess we could call them up!

A recent Ex had a horrible report about roaches I read on this board about a week ago.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I see a pest control vehicle in one of the pictures above. I'd love to chat this guy up after he's seen the berthings, kitchens, etc. I guess we could call them up!

A recent Ex had a horrible report about roaches I read on this board about a week ago.

That's not surprising. Roaches are everywhere in Florida. It's not if you have them but how many you have.

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
Sparrow's view of the Sandcastle Hotel: is at 1:16 (1 minute, 16 seconds) into the 2nd video above. It's on the SW corner of Drew ST & N Osceola AVE in Clearwater, Florida. Sparrow just missed protesting the bus, maybe your luck protesting would be better, I'm not sure how often the busses run. There are many 'sandcastle' businesses, so I had a very difficult time finding the Sandcastle Hotel on Google -- it's like scientology doesn't want you protesting their OT's at Flag. The bus took off when they saw Sparrow coming, leaving a dozen or so people stranded. Every time I watch one of these videos a bus drives by, perhaps every 10 minutes.

Google street view of Sandcastle Hotel: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...pNRVhF_LrQILpCLkIo2ULQ&cbp=12,243.83,,0,-3.37
(this view matches up with 1:16 into the 2nd video in post #1 above)

Google map of Sandcastle Hotel: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...268,-82.801117&spn=0.002042,0.003935&t=h&z=19

At 8:45 into the 1st video above, is where Lisa McPherson spent her last 17 days, per Sparrow's understanding.
Google street view back side of Fort Harrison Hotel: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...=a4MvnwvVGfqwK58ZT9_Dhw&cbp=12,83.22,,0,-0.13

Last edited:

Mystic

Crusader
These vids were a very pleasant surprise. I didn't expect it would be AnonSparrow, but there he was, at total cause over FLAG, the MeXXca of Wrecknical Perfucktion.

Thanks, AnonSparrow. You are one of the great ones.

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
we need more videos like this from around the Flag area.
It's amazingly creepy when 1 or 2 people can cause so much havoc when just asking for some communication.

It's like a creepy science fiction movie.

Anonsparrow has the right type of approach for doing this, plus experience from LA.
His quotes and sayings are spot on, and I'm sure get a few people thinking.

Well done!
Keep up the good work!

OliviaZero

Patron with Honors
I've gone over my allotted bandwidth more than a few times recently just to watch his vids. He's doin' it rite. :clap:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I was at Flag in training once when there were a ton of protesters in December.

We used to avoid them by using other exits to get onto buses and get around them.

But sometimes it was unavoidable. And I saw the signs.

And it got me thinking "who is Lisa McPherson?"

War of atrition. Patience and persistence slowly wakes people up. I think.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Getting to them as they board the buses is the best time to do it. It's a captive audience and the Sci guards and the cops can't do anything about it.

Chuck Beatty has asked LA anons to do that for 1.5 years and it's not done yet.

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
Maybe someone could follow the [Flag and LA] buses, and publish their routes, locations of pickups-dropoffs, approximate number of people, frequency. Or have two carloads of Anons tag-teaming around each bus, in order to protest at every bus stop.
we need more videos like this from around the Flag area...
I was at Flag in training...[protesters were] unavoidable. And I saw the signs...
Getting to them as they board [and deboard] the buses is the best time...in LA...
A schedule of their events would be nice too.

Last edited:

Good twin

Floater
What's troubling me about this

The thing that has my attention hung up is....well, the apparently continuous presence of Brian Raftery. I saw him when I went to Flag with Vinay in April and here he is again.

This guy is a former DEA agent and not a Scientologist. He gets paid HUGE amounts of money for his PI work. To have him posted at the entrance to the mecca of technical perfection is really quite disturbing.

I also noticed that he covered his face when the camera got close and slipped out of frame as soon as he could. He never came back into frame after that. This guy is trying to be as invisible as possible. In part 1 you can see him at 1:15 to about 1:32. He's wearing a blue shirt. (No uniform)

I had to raise money to pay for a day and a half of service from this guy once and it cost us over 15 thousand dollars not including airfare and hotel fees. It's a big deal having him out there full time.

bobthesp

Patron with Honors
Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would identify one of the security guys. In the second video
at about 2:45 the security guy is Garret Blair. Originally from Miami Org, he
was raised a scn by Bob and Betsy Blair and joined the SO as a teen.

He looks surprisingly good. I haven't seen him in about 15 years. Good to
know he is still around and looks good...I liked him.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
I also noticed that he covered his face when the camera got close and slipped out of frame as soon as he could. He never came back into frame after that. This guy is trying to be as invisible as possible. In part 1 you can see him at 1:15 to about 1:32. He's wearing a blue shirt. (No uniform)

I had to raise money to pay for a day and a half of service from this guy once and it cost us over 15 thousand dollars not including airfare and hotel fees. It's a big deal having him out there full time.

Thank you very much for identifying him. I would walk right up to him, announce his name and ask him what he's doing there. I would also tell all the scientologists around what this guy bills for per hour. This guy needs to be confronted head on.

I will remember that face.

Good twin

Floater
Thank you very much for identifying him. I would walk right up to him, announce his name and ask him what he's doing there. I would also tell all the scientologists around what this guy bills for per hour. This guy needs to be confronted head on.

I will remember that face.

Do your homework AO. He's really a pro. I mean get as much data on him as you can find. He is licensed in Clearwater and his name is on some of the court docs. I'm not sayin you shouldn't confront him, but please be careful.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's pretty fucked up that DM is willing to pay a guy that much and yet have SO members paided and taken care of so terribly.

Last edited:

Wisened One

Crusader
Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would identify one of the security guys. In the second video
at about 2:45 the security guy is Garret Blair. Originally from Miami Org, he
was raised a scn by Bob and Betsy Blair and joined the SO as a teen.

He looks surprisingly good. I haven't seen him in about 15 years. Good to
know he is still around and looks good...I liked him.

Oh Wowwww :) That IS Garret! (not sure how to spell his name). HI Garret!! He does look good, guess he's eating more than just rice n' beans, ya think? :p