What's new

Flag WOrld Tour coming to Pac Graduation in Hollywood - Is this a big deal?

AngryGayPope

Patron with Honors
The Flag World Tour is coming to PAC graduation in Los Angeles at Big Blue. Is this a big deal worth protesting or does it happen all the time? "THe deputy capt. Flag AO and Deputy Captain FSO for training are briefing you on the latest news from the top of the bridge and flag training. Celebrity speakers. Class 12 briefings on the famous L rundowns and more!"

Friday June 5, 2009
PAC Marquee - Doors Open 7:30 - Entertainment Starts 8 PM

Could somebody translate the above for me? What's a class 12 briefing and an L Rundown?

People in the neighborhood tell me that every event like this they have they end up putting up fewer and fewer chairs.

Sounds like a good protest time.

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
The 'Flag World Tour" is a big reg cycle to come to Flag for training and auditing. They put together some celebs, OTs and Tech people to get people all revved up about their bridge and OT levels. They are a big deal, because public get to meet and talk to Flag tech terminals, get their folders looked at, little debug sessions, etc. Of course the only solution for any one to really get moving on the bridge is to come to Flag, so the local orgs don't like it much. There are also Sea Org recruiters along to steal the orgs staff and public too.

They have them at the larger orgs a couple times a year, and at the smaller orgs all over the world whenever they think they can get enough people in.

I think it would be an excellent event to picket. Make sure of the location, as they usually hold these things in a hotel ballroom away from the org. Although maybe they will use that tent in the parking lot at PAC.

Here is a good picket sign because these people will definetly be getting heavily regged by some of the cults best:

dianetics_may_23_67.jpg

Ladybird

From the ars terminology FAQ:

Ls, L10, L11, and L12. Special, extremely expensive Lists or Rundowns
developed
in 1970-71 and delivered at Flag. They are done by Class X, XI and XII
auditors
(Scientology "therapists") who shout at the PC (patient) holding the
soup cans
electrodes of the Scientology E-Meter. These were designed to handle
psychosis,
although now they are used for all Scientologists who are wealthy enough
to
afford them. The Ls material mentions the fact that the Reactive Mind,
the
storehouse of engrams or memories of pain and unconsciousness, is
composed
solely of Body Thetans or evil spirits. See the individual Ls.

L10, List ten, a series of processes directed at doingness. Audited by
Class
X auditors. Available on Bridge after Grade IV Expanded at FSO (Flag)
only. Over
20 or 30 individual rundowns. A few include: Lie Rundown, 2D Rundown,
Groups
Rundown, Enemy Rundown, and Greatest Overt/Motivator Rundown. Most of
these
rundowns deal with overts and evil intentions which the being is using
to
restrain himself from doing more. - Jonathon Barbera. See Ls.

L11, List eleven, The New Life Rundown. A series of processes directed
at
havingness by handling ridges and masses around the person. Audited by
Class
XI auditors. Available on Bridge after Grade IV Expanded at FSO (Flag)
only.
- Jonathon Barbera.

L12, List twelve, (The Flag OT Executive Rundown). A series of processes
directed at beingness and exteriorizing the person with full
perceptions. Audited
by Class XII auditors. Available on Bridge after Grade IV Expanded at
FSO
(Flag) only. Three steps include: handling why the person is pinned to
the
body as well as handling old PTS situations including the phenomena of
being
PTS to self, handling identities, and handling a unique phenomena
involving
stability and its past, present, and future consequences (this phenomena
may
be stuck attention beams on self from others). - Jonathon Barbera.

NN: the L's cost over $1,000 per *hour*.

AngryGayPope

Patron with Honors
$1,000 per HOUR???

Thanks so much for the translation. They pay $1,000 per hour to learn how to lie etc?????!

I'm so glad all my body thetans are awake because they would all fall asleep from boredom if I had to take one of those courses.

And what is "regging" and being "regged"? Hit on for money?

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks so much for the translation. They pay $1,000 per hour to learn how to lie etc?????!

I'm so glad all my body thetans are awake because they would all fall asleep from boredom if I had to take one of those courses.

Hi AGP! I love your videos! Yes - being "regged" is where they use high pressure sales tactics to get $$$$ from you. They like to use their Clas XII to give instrucitons - which of course they should do at Flag. (ex-scn AND ex-staff at LA Org)

Rae

Patron with Honors

Registrar - someone who registers another for something like a course, seminar. In Scio "Reg" is both someone who "enlightens" another on what their next course of action is, gets their money and sends them along to the area of the org where their service is to be taken AND it means the action of getting that money. So public are "regged" for money by a "Reg".

Oftentimes, the Flag World Tour would take up the entire LRH Way..big stage at one end and lots of chairs all the way to the back. It used to be packed a few years ago...

And for clarity, "reg" or "regged" is pronounced where "g" sounds like "j".

Phonetically: take "dredge" and drop the first D: "redge" and "redged"

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
The 'Flag World Tour" is a big reg cycle to come to Flag for training and auditing. They put together some celebs, OTs and Tech people to get people all revved up about their bridge and OT levels. They are a big deal, because public get to meet and talk to Flag tech terminals, get their folders looked at, little debug sessions, etc. Of course the only solution for any one to really get moving on the bridge is to come to Flag, so the local orgs don't like it much. There are also Sea Org recruiters along to steal the orgs staff and public too.

They have them at the larger orgs a couple times a year, and at the smaller orgs all over the world whenever they think they can get enough people in.

I think it would be an excellent event to picket. Make sure of the location, as they usually hold these things in a hotel ballroom away from the org. Although maybe they will use that tent in the parking lot at PAC.

Here is a good picket sign because these people will definetly be getting heavily regged by some of the cults best:

dianetics_may_23_67.jpg

Love the signs!

AngryGayPope

Patron with Honors
Good to know

And for clarity, "reg" or "regged" is pronounced where "g" sounds like "j".

Phonetically: take "dredge" and drop the first D: "redge" and "redged"

Good to know. I would hate to mispronounce my screams. Makes me look like I don't know what I'm enturbulating!

Ladybird

Love the signs!

Actually, the "Welcome to the 59th Anniversary of Dianetics" signs were held by culties promoting the event. Scientologists were kicked off the hotel property and had to stand next to the anti-cult protesters on the sidewalk.

I think the protester with the "How much will you be reg'd (regged) for tonite" was "I'm Glib" from OCMB.

Kudos to her for getting a spot right between 2 culties outside the parking garage welcoming the flock to the the fleecing event!

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Flag WOrld Tour coming to Pac Graduation

LOL! Good luck AGP! :cheerleader: Remember to post videos! :happydance:

AGP wasn't able to make it.. it was just Doug Owens & myself. Doug spent alot of time talking with handler Tim Armer.. it had an impact on him... Tim tried to put on a straight face and say Doug was wasting his time talking to him.. but Tim's eyes & facial expressions told a different story.

Tim tries sooooo hard to impress his peers in the cult, but falls hard each time.. when he's uncomfortable, he jumps into laughing & mocking mode. Think he learned this from Patty Baber.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXECBa5eoE4

HCObringOrder?

The 'Flag World Tour" is a big reg cycle to come to Flag for training and auditing. .......
[/img]

In other words, this is the BIG EVENT where the Local Org(s) and missions get gang raped by Flag in a legal and ethical manner.
In the older days, the Orgs paid for the privilege by hosting the Flag mission crew and some other funds paid for what ever things Flag could beat out of them.
:nervous: :nervous:
Great enturbulation opportunity!!
:yes:
Subjects to hit:
1. If Flag is such a wonderful place why is it so empty?
2. Who are these people in the Flag crew?
3. Where are the people from last year's "outstandingly successful event"?
4. Were are the people who were recruited last year?
5. How many people from last year have finished what they went to Flag for? Out of How Many Total?
6. How many people from last year have returned to the area?
7. If you keep stealing the best in the Organization, how do you expect the Organization to grow and prosper?
8. How big is the Flag RPF?
9. How long has the average Flag RPF member been in the RPF?
10. What is the primary reason that a person is assigned to the Flag RPF?
:angry: :clap: :angry: