What's new

Flash Raid on L Ron Hubbard Way, Sunday, 9/23

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I joined Casper, Angry Gay Pope, Lynn, John & Anti to a flash raid on LRH Way this evening. In typical fashion, it turned quickly into a ghost town.

In Part 2 of my videos, you will see a confrontation between a Scientologist resident of LRH Way ordering protesters not to sit on the brick border of the apartment building & claiming we were causing trouble. I went one-on-one with the douche...

Lots of horn love & is normally the case when Angry Gay Pope shows up nowadays, security guard Odo Huber is hot on his trail.

[video=youtube;nMKmxvNpitk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMKmxvNpitk&[/video]

[video=youtube;R1h5CKVzO8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1h5CKVzO8g&[/video]

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Thanks Smurf. How long have Security been wearing those comfortable RPF-grey-coloured polo shirts? Last I remember they were wearing smart ironed black shirts designed to be easily confused with LAPD uniform shirts.

Paul

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Cool videos!

Favorite Parts:

1. When the apartment dude kept 'ending cycle' and going in, then coming out and going in and out and in and out and in and out and in.....He just knewwwww he was supposed to DO SOMETHING but he could never figure out what tech to apply. Pathetic.

2. When tone 40 lady turned and confronted the protesters with a tone 40 command: "THAT'S IT!!" Unfortunately, nothing happened when she applied her tech either. So she stormed off to do whatever it is that failed Scientologists do.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
That would be a great street to have a cult awareness festival. Booths with video's, speakers with presentations, protesters with placards and bullhorns, music, food, games, anti-cult literature being handed out, people in costumes, midgets on leashes with DM facemasks dressed in DM suits holding briefcases with dollar bills bulging out, TV cameras recording the proceedings, that would be fun.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Thanks Smurf. How long have Security been wearing those comfortable RPF-grey-coloured polo shirts? Last I remember they were wearing smart ironed black shirts designed to be easily confused with LAPD uniform shirts.

Almost a year now. The LA City Council passed an ordinance requiring security companies to provide their staff uniforms with the company logo clearing showing, and a security guard badge that is clearly visible.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for the videos, Smurf.

I see that all these PTS/SP trained Scientologists are shattering suppression. NOT :eyeroll:

How bizarre this cult looks and acts.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Smurf ... just a note of appreciation for what you folks are doing out there. I used to live out in California up until 1996, and there are still some things I miss. Perhaps next spring I will be able to get away for awhile, and do a culinary tour of LA again ... Jerry's Famous Deli, Cantors, Todai for all you can eat sushi, Killer Shrimp over in the SF Valley, etc. And of course I will make a point of joining in a flash raid.

I gotta say ... of all of those places, I miss Jerry's Famous Deli over on Ventura near Coldwater, nothing like that here in St. Louis.

Pete

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
AGP must annoy the hell out of them!

Good job, Smurf (and friends). I wish I could join you – looks like fun. Although EG is the UK centre of Scientology, there are no cult buildings actually in the town. The buildings at St Hill are surrounded by extensive grounds so you can’t easily communicate directly to the staff or public.

Amusingly, the ‘Union Jack’ (UK’s flag at 1:49 in the first video) was being displayed upside down, which is a sign that the bearer is in distress.

Rather appropriate. :yes:

Axiom142