ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Follow The Money - Virginia Mcclaughry

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by AnonKat, Jul 2, 2011.

1. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Thank you, All I wanted really, But Still the headquaters of the IAS is on Curacoa, wich I was flabergasted to learn since I am a citizen of the Kingdom of the Netherlands myself

And I blocked out tinfoil conspiracy stuff when I read the piece and focuised on the Info that is usefull for getting money back from the IAS.

Tinfoil just makes for shney decoration.

2. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

You dont get it. The IAS has NO headquarters.

IASA has headquarters on Curacao - thats what the IMU became. It is the administration of the tours and the ship - it's NOT THE IAS.

Seriously, you do not understand the entities involved here or why they were created and neither do some of the people posting on WWP. And certainly Virginia does not . The IAS was originally incorporated in Switzerland in a meeting with three or four people, Carl Heldt from NEPI, a danish lawyer named Arrevad and a couple of swiss attorneys. Larry Brennan also knows about it. And even that was not really the IAS just a corporation to organize it.

The money of the IAS is controlled by the reserves office in St Hill - not sure if Brigatti is still there but whoever holds that job controls the accounts and I am damned sure that the money is not in Curacao.

3. AnonLover

AnonLover Patron Meritorious

There is real dox that back up everything Mick says, and fills in the irrelevant gaps for some details he doesnt know.

Anon Research Project Reference - All the corporation registration public record dox are being gathered into one handy index for ongoing effort to map out who's who in the follow-the-money trail: Scientology Corporations on ExposeScientology.com

OG Research Library Reference - Scientology-linked entities Index in Scientology Critical Library

Known Facts that can be easily found / verified with those references:
    • FST is a UK Corporation that never existed in Curacoa
    • The Curacoa trust fund corporations were all phased out existence in the Antilles in 1994-1996
    • The new trust fund corps for US based donations are registered under Delaware (and seemingly in some hot water for some unknown reason), or in FL & CA as Delaware corps except for one place they screwed up. This includes all things IAS.
    • All ^^This shit was changed up & shuffled around significantly with the FINALIZED IRS agreement, and there is obvious discrepancies with how things work in the IRS aftermath vs. what was outlined in the DRAFT IRS agreement as leaked to the WSJ
    • The old trust fund corps for non US based donations seemingly still exists same as they also did, altho further research & public record dox of a current/recent vintage is desperately needed to clarify what is unknown at this time. ***

*** EDIT: and if by chance anyone abroad wants to help get public record dox on the UK & other foreign executive-level corps to add to the Anon Research Project index, your more than welcome to join in our collaboration effort & please PM me for details.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  4. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

What do you expect from a multiple serial conspiracy theory nutcase? probably the most extreme one in history. OK. Barbara Shwartz runs her close.

She said she was followed constantly by an invisable lizard person called Zed? Watched spaceship battles from her porch, whittled an
    FZ forum from 123 down to 13 then O, which she considered upstat as there were no longer any " agents" on the forum.

She considered herself one of the only 2 standard tech auditors on
    the planet despite only having done the solo course and OT6, the course for those going on to solo nots.

What clinches it, and is most damning she considers me and "Agent",
    who happens to channel various other FZers, or she can't tell them apart she's so fucked up.

Thanks for the heads up. :)

5. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

anonkat - I am not trying to criticize you - the problem I have is that Virginia knows less than diddleysquat about this subject and her advice on what people should do is utterly worthless.

The way to defund the IAS is to shrink scientology, less scientology, less IAS.

6. AnonLover

AnonLover Patron Meritorious

"had" - as summarized in my other post... IAS & other trust fund entities moved to Delaware. In the case of corporations using IASA as a tradename, the dox gathered on ExposeScientology.com reveal that March 3, 1994 was date the registered account was closed out & ceased to exist as a legal entity in Curacoa.

One caveat in dox-based facts i posted - the IMU entity is new to me (in regards to ongoing research project for gathering public record dox) so i cant speak to accuracy on those infos (and thank you Mick for giving us a starting point on where to dig further - your info ITT is golden)

And another note about the Delaware-based trust fund corporations - we have NOT pursued those yet to see what if anything might be available by public record requests due to a) Delaware is corporate cloaking & added privacy protection state that can scoff at sunshine laws due to their constitution.

and b) requires an online transaction w/ gubmint... and gubmint is run amok with the patriot act abuse + the gubmint sees the bigger Anonymous movement (beyond scientology activism) as bad thing that needs raided. so entering into a patriot act tripwire transaction for records that might not deliver squat in terms of useful info isnt something us anons are too keen on right now, but we'll likely hit it later with a safe namefag patsy in place ;)

7. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

This has been a learning process, Still the Antilles connection is fishy :coolwink:

8. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

If I remember correctly they mentioned watching starship battles around the tail star of the big dipper going on night after night. Wonderfully weird. Then their websites just disappeared. I wonder what they're up to now?

9. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

If you read the thread started here by Tom Rhodes, you will know that they had someone there who was a " True believer" in M &V, and paid much money to keep what they were doing going. And then got real upset and left. Their computer expert, Tom, also left.

Virginia's father was paying their mortgage. Dunno if he still is.

Tom was Virginia's son and Mike his step dad.

In the last year Virginia posted a few times to Marty's Blog.

Mike put up a blog attacking Marty, which I havn't looked at since it was put up.

Apart from the above I have no info.

Possibly I can take pride in being the first of their
    " Enemies List". :)

10. Mike McClaughry

Mike McClaughry Patron with Honors

----> AnonKat

The original post by Virginia was never "removed", it was simply put on Private Status for a while.

I do that from time to time.

The original, with some updates, is still at my blog here:

http://mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com/2010/09/27/follow-the-money/

If you ever have a need to use anything she or I have written in the future, please ask us first.

Thanks.

----> Mick

The IAS "headquarters" is not the issue - that's an administrative detail.

The MONEY is there.

Why do you think we (and the Barnes who followed our lead) were the first to get our money back from the IAS?

Because we wrote the WRONG place?

:coolwink:

This next part is not to Mick, but to anyone reading this thread.

Those docs submitted in this thread by Anonlover don't prove anything other than that the same guy we wrote to - Mr. Praag - is listed on those corporations as well. A friend of ours, Robert Van Heusen briefly discussed this at his blog.

http://tabaccanist.wordpress.com/2011/07/08/engelmindus-george-praag-and-virginia-mcclaughry-%E2%80%93-follow-the-money-to-curacao/

Most of the posts on this thread seemed more interested in lieing about my wife and trying to convince people she was wrong about where to write for a refund from the IAS.

Misdirection, because she was right. We got our money back, didn't we.

Write Mr. Praag people. Write him again and again if necessary.

THERE IS MONEY THERE.

Mike McClaughry

11. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

So if anyone tries this and gets IAS money back, please send me a how-to (and dox - name & personal stuff blacked out is fine).

My friend may be pretty close to out and once I can talk freely about this I would like to know how to get IAS money back if it is being done.

12. Mike McClaughry

Mike McClaughry Patron with Honors

Someone else asked me in a PM here for more info on our refund letters etc., but I didn't have time to dig them up right then. I asked my wife, Virginia McClaughry, to put together a few things detailing our refund cycle with the IAS, which she helpfully did.

:yes:

There is now a mini time-line added to the original Follow The Money post that Virginia did, which you can see here.

And there is also a pdf file added that has a number of the key letters and what they said, from a post Virginia did to the Scientology newsgroup back in 2001.

Mike

13. NoName

Thanks! If you're willing to be open about your IAS refund cycle that's great. There seems to be a perception that IAS "donations" are impossible to recoup.

It has occurred to me that one could try to make a legal argument that IAS "donations" were parts of fees for unused services, since it is basically impossible to go OT without substantial IAS donations. Has Graham Berry or anyone else ever tried that argument?

HOWEVER, I have zero experience with suing the Co$ and will probably never get there because I refuse to rep my best friend and I also refuse to out myself irl as being anti-Scno until the point where my best friend is ready to sue.

Regardless, if it's doable using the McClaughry IAS Refund Tech, I will pass the info along when it becomes useful.

I know some people have succeeded with fraud suits and getting AOLA money back for pre-paid services. I'm interested in all of the above, and may send a PM to Graham Berry asking about all that, because I'm more than capable of egging on litigious behavior if it is likely to get results. I would have no problem filing a suit to harass, intimidate, AND WIN.

14. NoName

Well so much for false fuckinbg hope my friend just called fotr a fucking loasn i had no idea he left for scno shit again andf im crying so much I can barley write.

15. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

A cleared cannibal is a cleared cannibal...as they (scillions) say! :unsure: Scientology does make people crazy and insane. How else could the diehards continue to breath life into this cult. They don't see people get better because they are not allowed to talk about anything except the events, money given to the Cult, and Slappy McSavage's plan to clear the bank account of the diehards in order to accomplish his mission of total smash - of everyone left in Scientology.

A sheep does not know it is going to slaughter until the hammer is about to hit him in the head. He feels the fear, but sees a smiling rancher walking him out to the slaughter house. He feels the fear of others being slaughtered but is told they were bad and "sheep die"...just dropped his body and will be back.

Compassion for all Scientologists everywhere is really needed because when we were in - we were blinded by the smiling faces and little truths that seem to be powerful.

Just found out a friend of mine, still in, was having a terrible time. On the verge of a divorce and money problems - BIG! He re did his OBJ and had some wins. Things got better - so he donated $125K to the building fund! :omg: See...now he has a problem again - thetans can't have too many wins says the HubTurd!:no: Scientology will make sure of that.

I will predict that he will be divorced and filing bankruptcy in the next year. This made me very sad to see how lost he is and will do the stupidiest things for this CULT! He just has to be right! Too much time invested and now...too much money. He will give up his dreams and join staff so he can spin down slowly to death all for nothing!:bigcry:

16. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Superior information is superior, I wish people in the know could fill in more details alsoo sup AnonLover ?

17. "V"

"V" Patron with Honors

Wow, I never saw this before. I've read here for years on and off, but only became a member not that long ago comparatively.

I don't know if you're even still around John, but when I saw this I just had to say thanks so much! You made my day.

:heartflower:

"V" (Virginia McClaughry)

18. "V"

"V" Patron with Honors

ANONKAT - the post of mine from our blog you started off this thread about wasn't hidden or missing, it kind of got put on the backburner for better organization. I do most of the research, find all the documentation and such for Mike's book and other such things at our blog.

The IAS, or rather the Church money lines - all that kind of information will be showing up again in our Reading Library, once its parsed and organized better, plus put together with even better documentation quality than I found on my first pass through the subject.

The post was more of a..draft you could call it, but that's not really the right word. More like just a beginning organization of what I had found, but not necessarily fully sorted out or all the way verified. Some of it was though, and it looks like you figured out right away which parts those were.

"V"

19. "V"

"V" Patron with Honors

I got my money back from the IAS. I was one of the first to do so, along with Greg and Debra Barnes - and I wrote to Curacao.

That worked, in other words.

Don't know if it would still work, but it sure as shit worked then! Mike and I both got checks in our hot little hands.

:yes:

"V"

20. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

I remember reading your writeup of your experiences on that, and a remember thinking "Virg, you really like kicking hornet's nests, don't you?".

You didn't realize at the time that revenue from OTVII sec checking was probably a BIG chunk of Flag GI, and that stopping it would crash Flag's income (and thus Int's cash flow, since all of FSO GI flows up to Int), so nobody wanted to be the one responsible for caving in DM's money flow.