ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

For Alanzo - Hello Kitty Gas Mask Girl

Discussion in 'Other Locations Pickets and Protests' started by Div6, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Lovesnightsky

Lovesnightsky Silver Meritorious Patron

She's a very pretty girl and she's also intelligent, has social conscience and artistic expression with her body.

I did not let my daughter get face piercings before the age of 18 as I personally think they uglify, however, at the time my daughter thought it was the coolest, most sexy thing in the world. Thank god she grew out of that train of thought!!

I come from a long line of slim, big breasted women and we get both admiration and attack from people. Some of us flaunt it and some of us hide it.

With regard this particular beautiful girl, I think our cause got a more attention in certain media outlets because of her and that is a good thing :)

I think she totally rocks!!!!

2. shader

shader Patron with Honors

I think i just got Paul's joke.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2008
  3. Curiosity

Curiosity Patron with Honors

You GO, upstat Gas Mask Girl!! :rock:

4. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Well, it was you who joked that I personally wished for... what?

I'm not bullying you, or trying to morally intimidate you.

I'm trying to extricate myself from a thread that I'm not really sure should have been started.

5. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

The girl certainly hasn't done too well at flying under the radar.

Paul

6. Tanstaafl

Tanstaafl Crusader

Now she's "exposed", perhaps you could hire her for a sexier interface to Paul's Robot Auditor? Should pull the punters in.

Who knows, word may get out and she'll squirrel the squirrel by going into competition - Ann Droid's Virtual Auditor: Let's you as-is mass and drool at the same time. :)

7. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

You know, I love Alanzo, but I think he deserved that. :p