Hello Kitty Gas Mask Girl?

gasmaskgirl.jpg

"You seekers of the truth accepting that reason will re-live
and breathe and hope and chase and love for
you and you and you...."

- Yes The Revealing Science of God.

Last edited:
Is she wearing a wig?

(I doubt anyone noticed the hair color... other things being more prominent...)

I assure you you are quite wrong.

But then I have a "thing" for women with dark hair. Especially black hair. :thumbsup:

And then of course, as St. Zappa of Invention said .... :coolwink:

Mark A. Baker

Annie Omnes

:eyeroll:

...Men. No matter what language they're speaking, there will be a way of euphemizing "perky boobs."

There's yer "History of Man," Lafayette. Not too difficult. Not secret, either, and I don't think that's your Flag that's "upstat," gentlemen.

Carry on, boys. If boobs are the "tech" that reunites the families, then let boobs be the topic of conversation...

Poofy

Patron with Honors
:eyeroll:

...Men. No matter what language they're speaking, there will be a way of euphemizing "perky boobs."

There's yer "History of Man," Lafayette. Not too difficult. Not secret, either, and I don't think that's your Flag that's "upstat," gentlemen.

Carry on, boys. If boobs are the "tech" that reunites the families, then let boobs be the topic of conversation...

Meme: tits or gtfo (gtfo: Get the f--- out)

Poofy

Patron with Honors
Do opossums have breasts?

No. Actually opossums are strange animals. Females have no breasts. They have pouches.

Don't even ask about the males. I will say they have no navels or nipples though. Anything else, you don't want to know.