What's new

For Alanzo - Hello Kitty Gas Mask Girl

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
No. Actually opossums are strange animals. Females have no breasts. They have pouches.

Don't even ask about the males. I will say they have no navels or nipples though. Anything else, you don't want to know.

Eeuueewww.

It's like it's from another world!

Do you think one would ever get it on with a Duckbill Platypus?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Eeuueewww.

It's like it's from another world!

Do you think one would ever get it on with a Duckbill Platypus?

Poofy seems to have boobs on the brain. Possums have 13 nipples. Admittedly; in the pouch, but, still...

That'd be 2nd base for a male possum

Zinj

Poofy

Patron with Honors
Poofy seems to have boobs on the brain. Possums have 13 nipples. Admittedly; in the pouch, but, still...

That'd be 2nd base for a male possum

Zinj

He asked for breasts, not tits :) I am carefully circumspect in my answers. Also, off-topic.

Snuffy

Patron Meritorious
Either I'm blind or distracted.

where are the piercings? Naturally, I'm running in a very high res mode on a small monitor, but, I'm not seeing anything obvious.

Zinj

You see them better in the picture on the right. Look closely under the nostrils and around the mouth.

To be honest, in the best of all possible circumstances, I wouldn't be paying much attention to the piercings... :drool:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Either I'm blind or distracted.

where are the piercings? Naturally, I'm running in a very high res mode on a small monitor, but, I'm not seeing anything obvious.

Zinj

There are two pix at that link. Look at the right one (not too carefully).

Maybe she got tired of being hit on all the time and so decided to mar her beauty. At least she didn't tattoo her face also.

Paul

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Eeeeuwww.

You know, every time I see someone with a piercing on or near their nose my first thought is there's a booger hanging out.

I want to get them a kleenex.

What does that make me?

Zinjifar

The big dumbbell one through the sternum must have been really painful.

Paul

I'll have to admit, I'm missing much of the joke probably :)

Yes, now I can see the piercings on the right picture, but, I'm not sure about them being the 'originals'. Frankly, and since I'm not planning to meet her, I'll just go on believing that the left pic is the real one :)

The right one even seems to have a moustache.

Which makes it even more complicated, since, I assumed the pitch black hair was real thanks to the asian DNA, which sould seem to imply Distractions by DuPont :)

This is as bad as Hubbardist implant theory!

Zinj

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Yes, now I can see the piercings on the right picture, but, I'm not sure about them being the 'originals'. Frankly, and since I'm not planning to meet her, I'll just go on believing that the left pic is the real one :)

The right one even seems to have a moustache.

This wider-view pic seems to be the original (with piercings).

Gasmaskgirl-cropped-fullsize.jpg

Paul

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I just want to say thank you to the Hello Kitty Gas Mask Girl for being out there and picketing for a good cause.

And we all are just kidding around about this picture, but you obviously are a good person who cares about justice and doing the right thing.

Thanks.

From all of us.

Zinjifar

I just want to say thank you to the Hello Kitty Gas Mask Girl for being out there and picketing for a good cause.

And we all are just kidding around about this picture, but you obviously are a good person who cares about justice and doing the right thing.

Thanks.

From all of us.

suckup

Zinj

Annie Omnes

Hello Kitty Cat Mask Girl is someone's daughter, and also a person who has stood for justice in a way that personally benefits me and a lot of other people here.

She deserves respect for that.

Look, I know all about Moral Intimidation. Please don't try it on me. I too am someone's daughter and working for the very same cause she is. The thing is: If you don't want to stand out, don't get your face pierced, dye your hair, and wear shirts 2 sizes too small. I didn't at her age. I made a point of not letting my parents buy me new casual clothes unless the old ones were unusable. I knew I was going to be a writer and I wanted to prepare to be employable but poor.

I got made fun of for it, but in the long run, it served me well. There is something to be said for being thoughtful. There is quite another thing to be said for trying to shut others up for noticing something about someone else that that someone else is clearly begging to have people notice. I'm not saying we should touch her at all, even if she asks. That's immoral and illegal.

But as a woman I happen to know that wearing something like that is never a cry to go unnoticed.

All in all, though, I really hope you don't go around shutting everyone down like that. After my abusive SO/rapist, I really don't need anyone else bullying me into their version of appropriate thought and expression. I thought that sort of thing was verboten here, anyway.