For All The BIG Show Scientology Never Fails To Be Small

guanoloco

As-Wased
So I posted this:

You know how everything in Scientology is...

BIG!!

There's Big Beings and Big Games and Big Wins and Big Postulates and Ron's space was soooo Big and Ron's Havingness...WOW!!...BIG!! and the expansion of Scientology is Big and just look at this:

international-scientology-event-2009-david-miscavige.jpg

Talk about BIG! and then there's this:

DSC09038a.jpg

And just look at this medal!!

new-tom-cruise-scientology-video.JPG

That's just downright HUGE!!

And it's leader...wait...what???

melbournedm.jpg

Come on! This has just got to be stupid!!

And then I posted this elsewhere:

The whole sad saga of Miscavige Scientology plays out like it's written by Monty Python as a skit.

Tom Cruise pandering
Tommy Davis
Where's Shelly?
The Hole
Super Power
GAT crap
PIs after Broeker
Being the Pope
Saluting the dog
Squirrelbusters and headcams

It's all so fucking retard stupid.

But you know, it got me thinking, Scientology never fails to do the small thing...the underhanded thing...the sucker punch from behind. Ron himself says:

"People attack Scientology, I never forget it, always even the score. People attack auditors, or staff, or organisations, or me. I never forget until the slate is clear."

- L. Ron Hubbard, MANUAL OF JUSTICE, 1959

Look at Miscavige's "Hole"...and the promoted image as Scientology being a champion for human rights. The entire concept is so small...the squirrelbusters...the PIs on Broeker...people are forced to divorce and have abortions but what would happen to the children of Miscavige? While this stuff is being enforced his dog is apparently being saluted!! And the beatings of his staff and him being the Pope...the entire Lisa McPherson episode.

Literally, if you read The Story of a Squirrel you can see that Miscavige is openly guilty of everything that Mayo was charged with committing in it.

I remember so clearly the shock and disgust that staff and public were abuzz about how terribly destructive Mayo was to his "2D" and wife and how downright suppressive it was for her to go through that...and Miscavige banishes Shelly. Isn't that small?

The largess of Scientology is spent on PIs and Tom Cruise and while it likes to promote a BIG image in every action to prove exactly just how big it is it always resorts to the small act.

Paulette Cooper...

Here's a Ron quote:

I don't care if Elaine Wright commits suicide or not; but get her off my land before she does. -- L. Ron Hubbard

Scientology is really small.

Techless

Patron Meritorious
Kinda looks like an overblown carnival stand, like the balloon dartthrow or watergun thing...

Only it's missing the stuffed animal prizes hanging all over from the ceiling and walls.

Oh wait: they're all out in the audience

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Kinda looks like an overblown carnival stand, like the balloon dartthrow or watergun thing...

Only it's missing the stuffed animal prizes hanging all over from the ceiling and walls.

Oh wait: they're all out in the audience

That is the proper imagery to come to mind when one hears the word $cientology.

Old time carney shows had a couple of toughs stationed by the stage, to forcibly eject anyone who might disturb the show or worse yet, yell out how the trick was being done. Today $cientology's demeanor is identical only they use a room full of lawyers to attempt the same thing.

Just imagine the wee Hubbard's first moment of inspiration, held by his mothers hand, walking through the carnival show when it came to town...perhaps this music was playing in the background as he walked past the shock machine pictured below

Cue background music:

[video=youtube;qTYCTw4QJAg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTYCTw4QJAg[/video]

shockmachine1.jpg

Shock machine at a carnival

It says "L'electronic c'est la vie"

Electricity that is life

now, while the music is still playing, please,
scroll back to the top of this page and look at the picture
of the "big event" in the original post by guanoloco,
while trying not to smile...

Last edited:

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
So I posted this:

You know how everything in Scientology is...

BIG!!

There's Big Beings and Big Games and Big Wins and Big Postulates and Ron's space was soooo Big and Ron's Havingness...WOW!!...BIG!! and the expansion of Scientology is Big and just look at this:

international-scientology-event-2009-david-miscavige.jpg

Talk about BIG! and then there's this:

DSC09038a.jpg

And just look at this medal!!

new-tom-cruise-scientology-video.JPG

That's just downright HUGE!!

And it's leader...wait...what???

melbournedm.jpg

This is priceless!

guanoloco

As-Wased
Great one, Arnie! Let's see...that carny music is sort of hypnotic...and there's the pain of the shock...all we need is some good old nitrous oxide for the drug and we have Ron's PDH event!!!

:clap:

guanoloco

As-Wased
Here's a great posting illustrating just how BIG Scientology acts...remember, given every opportunity Scientology will select the low road and demonstrate just how small it is.

Co$ public relations 'spin' to the MSM and courts all over the world equates scientology's disconnection policy with the Catholic Church's policy of 'excommunication', and/or other Christian churches' policy of 'shunning'.

When the Catholic Church excommunicates an individual, they ignore that individual.
When a Christian Church shuns an individual, they ignore that individual.
When scientology disconnects an individual, they continue to engage/harass that individual.

That's what the judge in today's hearing said -- and he learned that directly from Laura DeCrescenzo's own truthful narrative.

That's what 'never-ins', MSM, courts, current scio-public, etc. need to learn...first.

Once the simplest truth is absorbed, what comes before & after disconnection is much easier to teach.
[Comm Ev ---> SP declare ---> Disconnection-as-practiced process/policy ---> Fair Gaming ---> Without end --->]

How many times have you been called/contacted since you left Co$?
Please keep track and document these instances - if not for a judge's eyeballs, then for yourself.
Every time Co$ contacts an ex-member of Co$ they prove themselves to be liars. Maybe you don't need any MORE proof of that, fair enough. But maybe someone else here -- or on their way here -- does.

JB <----never-in, but not stupid enough to think myself immune to coercive influence.

(Also, Tetloj? Mom called. She saw your compliment. Behold the wonder - and cyclonic logic - of a proud Texan, unabridged:

"See now? Hop on that keyboard lickety-on-the-split an' tell 'em that Ah'm grateful t' have all five o' mah children - grown an' gone - (are) still wrappin' their ever' thought an' deed with a 'please' an' 'thank-you' blanket. Got four sons married off, teachin' mah grandbabies inner grace can't face th' cold world without that blanket, too. Ah only got one child gives me yen t' scratch mah head much. Not married. No babies. Spiritually-challenged since diaper-times. Denyin' me rights t' mah own immortality on this here Earth by not havin' a baby. Ah'm not complainin', though. Ah'm jes' waitin' you out, J. Long as you got eggs, Ah got patience."

Know that there are 4 brothers and their lovely wives/kids scattered across America laughing their heads off right now. I am, too. Thanks, Tetloj. I was out of the will well before tonight, but it's never been quite as funny before. Hi, Mom!)

Apologies for the derail. - JB