For anyone making videos talking about disconnected families...

M

Moderator 2

We all know that PMs and the private information imparted in them are not to be posted on the board......right?

M2

FairGamed2

Pat has seven daughters and three sons, most of them have different fathers because she never had any ethics. She was married seven times, and didn't raise a single one of those children. It is my understanding that grand-daughter Maria is now in the Sea Org. Pat's story of disconnection evolves from one person to another depending on her agenda and she has very little to do with her extended family unless she wants something. That sweet child you see in the photo is her grand-daughter Angela (taken in front of Pat's Elma, WA home sometime in the late 1990s), who has a disability similar to Jett Travolta. Ray Krenik has lived on a mental disability for over twenty years, no job necessary. Much of Pat's life was spent with no job, her children eating out of garbage cans, left with no adult supervision, living in a condemned LA home where the kids could and did step through the rotted stairs. Pat and her daughter Sylvia were living off Angela's disability check, until Angela decided she wanted to live on her own. Then Pat & Sylvia became furious and attempted to stop Angela from receiving her benefits, and sent HER a disconnect letter! Sylvia, who has never been married, but uses a number of different last names, has three children. Two of those children were fathered by one of Pat's husbands, so they have at least one aunt who is also a half sister. Sound a little sick? What Pat is talking about in her posts regarding LRH and Ralph Ojeda (aka Refugio Ojeda/Ralph Angel), assisting him legally, is all about the rape of her daughters, something she never lifted a finger to stop. Ralph's sons followed in daddy's foot-steps, Eric B. Ojeda is now serving 20 years in California for more than 20 counts of rape of a child under the age of 14, his girlfriend's daughter. Eric was arrested at his mommy's home where she was trying to hide him from California authorities. Pat is definitely NOT the suffering ex, she is about as low tone as any snake in the grass.

HollywoodGuy

Patron with Honors
Pat has seven daughters and three sons, most of them have different fathers because she never had any ethics. She was married seven times, and didn't raise a single one of those children. It is my understanding that grand-daughter Maria is now in the Sea Org. Pat's story of disconnection evolves from one person to another depending on her agenda and she has very little to do with her extended family unless she wants something. That sweet child you see in the photo is her grand-daughter Angela (taken in front of Pat's Elma, WA home sometime in the late 1990s), who has a disability similar to Jett Travolta. Ray Krenik has lived on a mental disability for over twenty years, no job necessary. Much of Pat's life was spent with no job, her children eating out of garbage cans, left with no adult supervision, living in a condemned LA home where the kids could and did step through the rotted stairs. Pat and her daughter Sylvia were living off Angela's disability check, until Angela decided she wanted to live on her own. Then Pat & Sylvia became furious and attempted to stop Angela from receiving her benefits, and sent HER a disconnect letter! Sylvia, who has never been married, but uses a number of different last names, has three children. Two of those children were fathered by one of Pat's husbands, so they have at least one aunt who is also a half sister. Sound a little sick? What Pat is talking about in her posts regarding LRH and Ralph Ojeda (aka Refugio Ojeda/Ralph Angel), assisting him legally, is all about the rape of her daughters, something she never lifted a finger to stop. Ralph's sons followed in daddy's foot-steps, Eric B. Ojeda is now serving 20 years in California for more than 20 counts of rape of a child under the age of 14, his girlfriend's daughter. Eric was arrested at his mommy's home where she was trying to hide him from California authorities. Pat is definitely NOT the suffering ex, she is about as low tone as any snake in the grass.

Pat's been married six times, but five husbands.

Maria was never in the Sea Org, nor was she ever a Scientologist.

Yes, Pat did report Angela for not paying rent or giving thirty days notice, and temporarily got her SSI stopped, but they never sent Angela any disconnection letter, she was the one who disconnected from them. But things are fine now with Sylvia, Angela and Pat. Angela lives alone in her own apartment.

Sylvia has only used two last names. She was born with her stepfather's last name, she changed it to her biological father's last name. Also, for the record, Ralph is not the father of Sylvia's two children, and she didn't meet the father of her two children until she was 24.

But I'd appreciate it if we could drop the subject now. I think everyone gets the point. I don't think anyone really cares anyway. I'm sorry I started this thread, my main purpose was really just to correct the misinformation about Teresa and to request that critics refrain from using Pat as a disconnection story without going into serious personal details.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is this thread still going on? I don't know anything about the parties involve... I one audited someone who disconnected from someone that they really needed to get the fuck away from. It had nothing to do with Scio, but in that case Scio forced this person to disconnect.
.l....
So, I will never claim to know and sometimes people might wind up disconnecting from psycho assholes, but I was also disconnected from by a kid I would never hurt and love more than anything.... so, I have no fucking answers.

I'm actually going to listen to a bit of Dream Theater and imagine I live in a world where this stuff doesn't happen...... I wish to hell I was kidding.......

phenomanon

Canyon
Well, I wasn't going to mention this, but... since you posted a link to Pat's essay, let me quote a passage from it:

"Ron stood by his friend though, and in 1965 when Ralph was in legal trouble, LRH wrote a hand-written supressive person ethics declare on the person who had made the complaint. Ron Hubbard lived his life in a manner that he later set down as policy in his "Simon Bolovar" and other power policies. It didn't matter if Ralph was guilty of the offense, Ralph was his friend and the other guy was not a Scientologist. The declare was written on goldenrod. Ralph survived his trial with a "not guilty" verdict, and I was blinded by hand-written goldenrod, which helped obscure much of the truth. I believed Ralph, I believed LRH, and my daughters grew up wondering how mom could be so blind."

Ralph Ojeda was her husband. Do I need to get more specific?

Anyway, Pat only has one daughter involved with the Church, and it's not Teresa Blodgett (that's not even her last name anymore). I don't know where you got that information. Her grandson is no longer involved with the Church. What the grandson and his sister don't like is how their aunt who is involved with the Church won't speak to their mother who lives next door to Pat. However, the grandson and his sister can't really put too much blame on the Church for the aunt's relationship with Pat.

As for Teresa, she has never been a Scientologist. All I'll say is that Pat and Teresa's boyfriend don't like each other too much, but this is something that has been going on since the end of 2011. That has definitely been a factor. Teresa's boyfriend is not involved with the Church either. Pat's relationship/non-relationship with Teresa has got nothing to with the Church.

Look, I have friends and family still involved who won't take the critics seriously when there is misinformation. Understand? Pat's daughter wouldn't take Scientology seriously as long as Pat was involved, and she won't take the critics seriously when Pat is a poster-child for "broken up families."

OMG!!! Pat was maried to ralph Ojeda??? WOW!
Ralph Ojeda masqueraded as the son of Smokey and Wing Angel. I ran across him in the 80s when he showed up in my auditing room. (In the Independent Field). He was sent to me for auditing by Val Stansfield. He was an Oldtimer, and could have come our lines from the Oldtimers' Club.
I don't want to divulge any folder information, but....this guy was a ............. I fooking threw him off my lines and back to Val. I didn't want the slimey thing any where near my auditing practice.
Intersting waht you can learn from PCs. I learned a dozen justifications about how it is OK to molest children.