What's new

For anyone who has been abused by Scientology and would like help: ScientologyAbuseLawsuit.com

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
For anyone who has been abused by Scientology and would like help: ScientologyAbuseLawsuit.com

ScientologyAbuseLawsuit.com is a website created by the law firm Laffey, Bucci & Kent, one of the firms representing the plaintiff in the recent major lawsuit against the Church of Scientology and David Miscavige.

ScientologyAbuseLawsuit.com

4HeTtp3.png

The announcement Tweet:

https://twitter.com/LBKlawyers/status/1141455007377739776

zEoBWSz.png

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh my, reminds me of the Michael Flynn days. co$ didn't much like that and mobilized OSA in a big way. I wonder what kind of response OSA will be able to muster today.

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
God bless and good luck. Hope he has a good idea the shit storm that will come his way including plants trying to get the inside track on his firm.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Oh my, reminds me of the Michael Flynn days. co$ didn't much like that and mobilized OSA in a big way. I wonder what kind of response OSA will be able to muster today.
For starters they send OTs (Operating Thugs) to forcefully body-route the staff member (the WHO) to the RPF.

That SP has crimes! They caused this PR flap! They caused this entheta litigation.

That criminal betrayed LRH and COB and COS and MANKIND--because they refused to take total responsibility for "detecting and preventing" staff from being kidnapped, imprisoned, terrorized, tortured & beaten by David Miscavige. They could have easily prevented all this by writing a simple "THINGS THAT SHOULDN'T BE REPORT" the first time COB beat and kicked someone into a bloody pulp.

All this was so unnecessary! Just a simple KR and, for good measure, a Non-Enturbulation Order on the staff member that enturbulated Mr. Miscavige so much that he had to apply the "Senior Danger Formula" and literally slam their ethics in.

It's the SPs downlines, I tell ya! They are the ones sabotaging planetary clearing!

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
For starters they send OTs (Operating Thugs) to forcefully body-route the staff member (the WHO) to the RPF.

That SP has crimes! They caused this PR flap! They caused this entheta litigation.

That criminal betrayed LRH and COB and COS and MANKIND--because they refused to take total responsibility for "detecting and preventing" staff from being kidnapped, imprisoned, terrorized, tortured & beaten by David Miscavige. They could have easily prevented all this by writing a simple "THINGS THAT SHOULDN'T BE REPORT" the first time COB beat and kicked someone into a bloody pulp.

All this was so unnecessary! Just a simple KR and, for good measure, a Non-Enturbulation Order on the staff member that enturbulated Mr. Miscavige so much that he had to apply the "Senior Danger Formula" and literally slam their ethics in.

It's the SPs downlines, I tell ya! They are the ones sabotaging planetary clearing!

While this post is funny, it actually should make the "techies" think why CoS and David Miscavige ended up being so bad if the tech and Hubbard are so good. After all, they do have reports, KRs, comm evs, statistics, etc, right? It's just that these feeble attempts to create a "justice system" obviously aren't by far enough to keep bullies and psychopaths in check - even more so, not even the real justice systems out there are capable of that (to a degree I would find satisfactory).
So I hope this gets one thinking, if their "justice system" and "administration tech" are so dysfunctional and easy to trick that actually CoS has become a haven for abusive people in positions of power, as many former staff members and public/customers can confirm, what other aspects of scientology might not work at all? :cool:
What's more, there is by far too much in the "tech" that rightaways teaches people to free their inner psychopath, and actually become more psychopathic. This is a clear tendency with the scientological "values" and teachings. These aspects early on actually affirm and strengthen "prefrontally challenged" and narcissistic, ambitious and power-hungry people like David Miscavige, especially if they are born into scientology or exposed to it from an early age. In CoS the dissocials are "like a maggot in bacon" (to quote a German proverb).
Another pathological group that seems to stand out amongst the remaining, ageing "die-hards", including certain indies, seem to be schizoid people - and I'm sure their schizoidity has increased because of scientology. These are not dissocial per se but I view them as helpless and hapless, while capable of becoming a danger to themselves and/or others - yet from scientology they will not ever get any real help. Meanwhile it even arrogantly forbids any scientologists with mental problems to consult a therapist or psychiatrist and brainwashes them into thinking these are evil... Actually the best that can happen to a mentally unstable scientologist (or any scientologist, for that matter) is that they are being thrown out by the cult, being viewed by their ineffective system as a "hopeless case" and a "burden", which might lead to them unraveling from the whole mind control...
What can I say, this whole anti-medicine and anti-science stance does grind my gears... :oops:

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
While this post is funny, it actually should make the "techies" think why CoS and David Miscavige ended up being so bad if the tech and Hubbard are so good. After all, they do have reports, KRs, comm evs, statistics, etc, right? It's just that these feeble attempts to create a "justice system" obviously aren't by far enough to keep bullies and psychopaths in check - even more so, not even the real justice systems out there are capable of that (to a degree I would find satisfactory).
There's a few tyrannical know-it-alls in scientology. I think its the SO culture with all its shouting, pushing, stat-haggling and conflict between the divisions. This environment tends to inhibit people with high agreeableness and openness and promote these who are both hard-nosed, ruthless and emotionally immune to criticism.
Some tend to be good "crisis-managers" (Yes Roger and Emilia, I mean you guys), others just tyrants like Davey or Elaine.

Also the system produces quite a few conformist sycophants (won't name any, but you know who you are). I believe I myself have erred on the tyrant side, rather than on the sycophant side.
What's more, there is by far too much in the "tech" that rightaways teaches people to free their inner psychopath, and actually become more psychopathic. This is a clear tendency with the scientological "values" and teachings. These aspects early on actually affirm and strengthen "prefrontally challenged" and narcissistic, ambitious and power-hungry people like David Miscavige, especially if they are born into scientology or exposed to it from an early age. In CoS the dissocials are "like a maggot in bacon" (to quote a German proverb).
I think real NPD narcissists do not get promoted in the SO, because the harsh criticism just crushes their egos until they become unstable and they leave the SO or are relegated to RPF or isolated hopeless posts. Same reason why narcissists don't last in real armies.

Is Miscavige a narcissist? I'm not sure. He certainly has a big ego and is a ruthless, explosive dude, but that alone does not necessarily qualify as NPD. AsPD sounds more like it. I never had enough face-to-face interactions to make a judgement based on my own experiences btw, just on personal accounts of int base people that blew.
Another pathological group that seems to stand out amongst the remaining, ageing "die-hards", including certain indies, seem to be schizoid people - and I'm sure their schizoidity has increased because of scientology. These are not dissocial per se but I view them as helpless and hapless, while capable of becoming a danger to themselves and/or others - yet from scientology they will not ever get any real help.
Are you sure you meant schizoid and not schizotypal?

I've certainly seen my share of focused, hard-ass, intelligent introverts in the SO, but no schizoids. The SO is far too much a communitarian, "no privacy whatsoever", gung-ho, in-your-face environment for a schizoid.

Maybe there are some schizoid members of the public, but not in the SO. I met, sec-checked and investigated a lot of people who might have been schizotypal though. Not all of them were bad people though, just weird.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow

Miscavige is infamous for having slapped one of his pc's when he was a fourteen year old auditor at Saint Hill. That was 1974.

Why didn't anyone knock his lights out then? Why wasn't he declared?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Miscavige is infamous for having slapped one of his pc's when he was a fourteen year old auditor at Saint Hill. That was 1974.

Why didn't anyone knock his lights out then? Why wasn't he declared?
ANSWER: Ethics protection.

Kindly refer to HCO Policy Letter ("Scientology Code Of Honor") which states: "Never use Scientology's ethics/moral codes on cult leaders or any UTs who facilitate the billion dollar hoax".

UT -noun: 1. Useful Thugs. 2. (variant of OT) Operating Thugs.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
There's a few tyrannical know-it-alls in scientology. I think its the SO culture with all its shouting, pushing, stat-haggling and conflict between the divisions. This environment tends to inhibit people with high agreeableness and openness and promote these who are both hard-nosed, ruthless and emotionally immune to criticism.
Some tend to be good "crisis-managers" (Yes Roger and Emilia, I mean you guys), others just tyrants like Davey or Elaine.

Also the system produces quite a few conformist sycophants (won't name any, but you know who you are). I believe I myself have erred on the tyrant side, rather than on the sycophant side.

I think real NPD narcissists do not get promoted in the SO, because the harsh criticism just crushes their egos until they become unstable and they leave the SO or are relegated to RPF or isolated hopeless posts. Same reason why narcissists don't last in real armies.

Is Miscavige a narcissist? I'm not sure. He certainly has a big ego and is a ruthless, explosive dude, but that alone does not necessarily qualify as NPD. AsPD sounds more like it. I never had enough face-to-face interactions to make a judgement based on my own experiences btw, just on personal accounts of int base people that blew.

Are you sure you meant schizoid and not schizotypal?

I've certainly seen my share of focused, hard-ass, intelligent introverts in the SO, but no schizoids. The SO is far too much a communitarian, "no privacy whatsoever", gung-ho, in-your-face environment for a schizoid.

Maybe there are some schizoid members of the public, but not in the SO. I met, sec-checked and investigated a lot of people who might have been schizotypal though. Not all of them were bad people though, just weird.
He got's the EVIL PURPS. Don't need no stinkin labels.