What's new

For My Son......

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
I also have a son still 'in', who I cannot reach.
I also feel guilty for having caused the whole $cientology episode, but its too late for that, he is 'in' and I'm out.
Will he ever get to see the world we see, or continue to perceive it thru Hubbardian eyes.
I'm also a degraded being in their eyes, like you mentioend too.

It all sounds so familiar.
This madness must stop....

:bigcry: I am SO sorry for your pain. It's just such insanity

I wish all of in this position could just get together and hang out. It's so weird--even when someone asks a simple question like "What does your son do?", what the hell do you say? :no:

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
the disconnection of family members...

I am trying to control my emotions-it is so very difficult to do. The forced disconnection of family members is so tragic. How does this help the cos? How is it justified? How does it help them recruit new members? What good does it do for it's current members? And the so very important question-How does it put $$$$ into its' coffers?
The -sadness-is so tremendous! Does anyone else think it is evil?

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
humor, the survival mechanism

<snip>

Also, now this may sound silly because it is, you might even try this: I'm currently working with a company to get one of those life size cardboard (or foamboard) cutouts, they make it with a photo. Actually called lifesizecustomcutouts. Have one made from a picture of your son and stand it at the end of your couch while watching the game. Hey, it would make those video's even more fun later on when you watch it with him, munching over hills of popcorn, of course.

Just a thought. :handinhand: :bighug: :tvhappy: :gathering: :yes: :yes:

I appreciate the kind thoughts.

I hope you won't be offended, but I seriously have to thank you for one of the biggest laughs I've had in a long time. The last time I saw my son, he was sooooo "Mr. Sea Org" and so fricking haughty and above everyone with this horrible sneer (not at all like I know him to really be). So, anyhow, I just got the picture of having this life-size cut-out of him there with that look on his face while we're watching the Sox, me kind of cowering to it, and my other (grown) son doing a sort of psychotic rock going 'mommy, noooooooooooo--make it go away!!!' (referring to the cut-out).

I guess it's really NOT funny, but a sick twisted sense of humor has helped me survive this whole thing. I showed the thread to my son, and told him the picture I got. We seriously were laughing uproariously for the next several minutes. :roflmao: :roflmao:

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
This may help if only "in a new unit of time"...

Our children come through us but not from us - KGibran

"And a woman who held a babe against her bosom said, Speak to us of children! And he said: They are the sons and daughters of Life’s longing for itself. They come through you but not from you, And though they are with you yet they belong not to you. You may give them your love but not your thoughts, For they have their own thoughts. You may house their bodies but not their souls, For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams."

Love,

Mike/EP

HolyCow

Patron with Honors

I hope you won't be offended, but I seriously have to thank you for one of the biggest laughs I've had in a long time. The last time I saw my son, he was sooooo "Mr. Sea Org" and so fricking haughty and above everyone with this horrible sneer (not at all like I know him to really be). So, anyhow, I just got the picture of having this life-size cut-out of him there with that look on his face while we're watching the Sox, me kind of cowering to it, and my other (grown) son doing a sort of psychotic rock going 'mommy, noooooooooooo--make it go away!!!' (referring to the cut-out).

I guess it's really NOT funny, but a sick twisted sense of humor has helped me survive this whole thing. I showed the thread to my son, and told him the picture I got. We seriously were laughing uproariously for the next several minutes. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Course not offended! The whole thing is sick and twisted, so you gotta find back with the same! Maybe you could get a discount if you made about a dozen, using different photos depending on what mood you're in! And you can throw popcorn at it too! (be sure to have one when he was a sweet, my dad is kind of the world, kind of pix.

Mainly take some pictures of events and save for later to share. We've all been little snots at some time or other, all went through stages. I wasn't able to drama queen my teens like most, my mom had died. But I sure made up for it later!
Deep down he loves you and that won't ever change.
But if I gave you two a great laugh, well that's cool.
:happydance: :coolwink: :happydance: :coolwink: :happydance:

Last edited:

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
So sorry

Hi Clammy, thanks for your post letting us all in on your pain. It's too tragic, and I can't even begin to comprehend what you are going through. Glad that you can laugh through it all.

I'm sending love and hugs to you from New Zealand.

:blowkiss: :heartflower: :grouphug: :blowkiss:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

I have a similar situation and I know exactly what you mean! :laugh:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi clammy - thanks for posting this for us.

Reminds us what we are actually fighting for - a world free from crime, insanity and war inflicted by the cult.

No "religion" should ever demand families be split up like this.

Long-distance hugs from Oz for ya :bighug:

HolyCow

Patron with Honors
Hello again. Had something funny to tell you, but first I want you to know that I know of your anguish in many way, so hardly making light of it. I know that there are days when you feel you can barely breathe, and have to kick yourself to get out of bed and take a shower. You probably don't tell people about those moments. I know, that's why I'm posting to you. So...

I found out that this lifesize cutout company also offers a "talkie unit". You can record and rerecord any message or sound, 20 seconds long, and it's motion sensor activated. You just walk in front of it (not sure if throwing popcorn will activate, let me know) I ordered it for my promo purposes, and then, thought about you and your son again and grinned. The possibilities are limitless!

:happydance: Use your imagination. And maybe you can partition any grief for the times my Rays!!! will beat the sox off your Sox! Ha! Amazing Rays! We Will Rule!
:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
I do not know if this helps..

Remember that your son, daughter, mother or father will think of you every time they have to do an O/W write up.
Maybe they will not write it down, but a thought about you will be there.

For some people that means they think about you multiple times a year.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am trying to control my emotions-it is so very difficult to do. The forced disconnection of family members is so tragic. How does this help the cos? How is it justified? How does it help them recruit new members? What good does it do for it's current members? And the so very important question-How does it put $$$$ into its' coffers?
The -sadness-is so tremendous! Does anyone else think it is evil?

It 'disconnects' the indoctrinated from the truth that any evil infidels might enlighten the indoctrinated with. It's justified in that the cult is fighting for your eternal freedom, and woggy things like meat-body familial connections mean nothing in light of this. If those family members who care enough to not shut up to the point where declaration is warranted, then they might have enough of an impact where the cultie could wake up--and the cultie's $$$$ would go bye-bye. Disaster. Potential recruits get the shore stories and the "Why Can't We Be Friends" PR bullshit. Plus, it's pretty 'unbelievable' to the newbie...a nice Scientologist with the right words can make the accusations seem pretty ridiculous. Now, the internet is changing that, and it's not just 'some wild stories and accusations by a few nutjobs.

And yes, it's fricking evil.