For Scientologists

johnAnchovie

Still raging
I am taking the liberty of reposting this from a person over on another site, I feel that it may shock the indoctrinated back into pt, and help them look anew at how they are being used by this suppressive cult. It is old news to us outside the Church, but you can bet the Scientologist has not been told. Was Guillam Leserve at the Oct 28/29 2007 IAS Event anyone?

Dear Scientologist,

You should know that the TOP PR personality and the head of the Office of Special Affairs (OSA), Mike Rinder has blown the Sea Org and Scientology.

This is the man that has been defending your religion publicly and internally for years and years and years. He was the man responsible for finding, handling and routing out the SPs within the church as well as the SPs in the field. This was your man responsible for making sure that your war against psychiatry and the SPs was won. This was your LEGAL executive, responsible for all Scientology court battles for so long!

Mike Rinder did some major soul searching and had some cognitions about his life, what he was involved in and where he was going. He had to lay down the shovel and get out of the Hall for SPs at the Int Base. The smell of having shovelled human feces for so long had gotten under his skin and became much a part of him, his personality and his general stench.

Mike Rinder let the internet go out of control to the point where there's actually no reason for the Sea Org to even exist anymore as "the protectors and custodians of the OT Levels." These are now available to you for free at any time with the click of a mouse. All of that money spent on security systems and useless SO members at the AO's (YOUR money) was all for nothing.

The SPs and critics have taken over and this was David Miscavige's biggest battle. Mike Rinder was DM's 5 star General in the war, and he was defeated and took off in the middle of the night. The SPs and critics have won.

The battle was won even before it all bagan thanks to the SP transcriptionists. The Tech and writings of Hubbard that Mike Rinder had been following closely and to the letter for all of those years was found to be altered from the very beginning. Could it really be that the SPs ruined the whole game from the start and are now sitting back and laughing at the mess that Hubbard and Scientology got themselves into? They sure did pull the wool over the eyes of the entire operation the entire time.

From this point on, realize that no matter how "on-Source" or how "Make it go right with green on white" someone was, they were NEVER really on-Source. And you'll never know if Scientology was really ever "pure" or not - even now.

I think Mike Rinder realized some things and was involved in things that he owes many people an explantion for. Mike has some explaining to do. Especially about all of the illegal activities, such as spying and fair game activities on percieved and declared SPs and critics by his "church".

With the Tech having recently and over the recent years been found to be faulty from the start, I think we're owed this explanation and an apology as well as an international amnesty declare and full refunds from this "religion." That would be a good place to start.

Love,
BTs2Free

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I'd consider titling that more along the lines of "for CofS members".

But other than that, great post.

And while we're bringing up good points to shock the indoctrinated, let's mention the fact that Mary Sue died some years back and CofS never said anything (AFAIK) to its membership....

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I am taking the liberty of reposting this from a person over on another site, I feel that it may shock the indoctrinated back into pt

Depends where it's posted. If it went out BPI to the whole Scn T&P list, yes. If it's posted on ars, or here, or OCMB....

Paul

johnAnchovie

Still raging
N it doesn't

Actually, my last week as a Scientologist was spent on the internet going through similar sites to this, ESMB, I used to look at postings that did not contain OT data, I allowed myself to read everything else. I am now out, I have a really pleasant life and I am working toward a very positive future. So, no, I posted it here because Scientologists will in fact lurkk here and read that post. I hope it helps them, they deserve it.

johnAnchovie

Still raging
A fair point

I'd consider titling that more along the lines of "for CofS members".

But other than that, great post.

And while we're bringing up good points to shock the indoctrinated, let's mention the fact that Mary Sue died some years back and CofS never said anything (AFAIK) to its membership....

Fair point point Fluffy, I do understand the distinction you are making, however, the 'Churchies' do not consider anyone else to be Scientologists, and it is aimed at them specifically. They need to be helped to get out.

Last edited:

johnAnchovie

Still raging
Mike Rinder

I re-watched his - I think NBC, or CBS - interview recently re the John Sweeny fiasco, I watched his face closely, makeup could not disguise how drawn he looked, how dead his eyes looked, at one point you can see his face goes slack, he looks close to collapse. I had met this man several times, he always looked strong, fit, rosy cheeked almost. This image was of a man close to the edge, he had been pushed too far and he is now out, doing well, resting and rebuilding his life. I wish him all the best.

johnAnchovie

Still raging
Mike Rinder

I believe it was CNN; Anderson Cooper.

Zinj

Yes that was it, thanks..

Re his recovery on the witness protection program: I am in two minds on this; yes, as a senior exec he is culpable, just like any corporate executive should be - yer man from ENRON being a case in point. The trouble is, somebody has to make the case against the cult, and I don't know, is he not well placed to do so? He does need to right a lot of wrongs though, and I hope he does. But by leaving like he did, just that alone, that hurt DM, and hurt him - and the corporation - badly, I like that.

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Re his recovery on the witness protection program: I am in two minds on this; yes, as a senior exec he is culpable, just like any corporate executive should be - yer man from ENRON being a case in point. The trouble is, somebody has to make the case against the cult, and I don't know, is he not well placed to do so? He does need to right a lot of wrongs though, and I hope he does. But by leaving like he did, just that alone, that hurt DM, and hurt him - and the corporation - badly, I like that.

Part of the Liability formula--make up the damage one has done. In real life, it works best that way. Getting signatures and so on is not necessary, but in some cases one can't just say sorry and expect people to feel that's the end of it.

Paul

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Part of the Liability formula--make up the damage one has done. In real life, it works best that way. Getting signatures and so on is not necessary, but in some cases one can't just say sorry and expect people to feel that's the end of it.

Paul

Mike is in his own way a poster boy for the 'Scientology Problem'. It's not hard to see *all* Scientologists as both victims and perpetrators. This includes David Miscavige, who was *born* into the insanity and even the PC public who just supported it financially and with a growing willingness to deliberately ignore the evil.

34513.jpg

There is a moral culpability in just not wanting to examine what you're supporting.

Mike's case is a little different. He *is* out, and, the information he has is almost certainly enough to blow the whole show. His culpability is enormous, despite the fact that he too is a victim. He's also someone capable of putting a stop to the evil.

I don't think telling Keith Henson or Paulette Cooper that he's sorry is going to be enough...

Zinj

Div6

Crusader

If I was a DA I would be willing to grant him immunity for full disclosure. That would be a start. It would be up to him to say how much "above and beyond" was needed spiritually to even begin to ask to rejoin the human race...

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I think if he spoke up and incriminated DM and actually posed an effective case against DM that actually caused a change in the church, that would be a pretty effective measure.

I dont think it would be all or enough, but a start.

Of course, I speak from someone who was not directly attacked. I dont know how I would feel if I had been a victim of Fair Game (which is, of course, cancelled, and has been for many years. Its just a covert operation now).

RamsBlue

Patron
The gravity of Mike Rinder blowing can't be understated, that guy has been so integral in every major facet of the church for the last 25 years that the mere event of him blowing would be enough to get alot of people thinking twice about the organization.

Interestingly enough, I spent a nice evening with my half brother (another scn brat who was on the ship and all that) who was in town on business and this very subject came up. Apparently he knows the guy that helped Rinder get out of England. My sense of things was that Rinder didn't seem all that intresested in being involved in anything scn related at this moment. I can't say that for sure, but he just seems to be trying to get his "wog" legs working right at the moment.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I can't say that for sure, but he just seems to be trying to get his "wog" legs working right at the moment.

I can't say that I blame him. However hard it has been for all of us, it will probably be twice as bad for him to be out of that environment where the critical thinking skills start to return, only to have the dreadful realisations hit home.

The sadistic side of me wishes I could be a fly on the wall the day he decides to google his own name.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
RamsBlue said:
I can't say that for sure, but he just seems to be trying to get his "wog" legs working right at the moment.

I read that he is trying to get his family out also. Is this true?

RamsBlue

Patron
I read that he is trying to get his family out also. Is this true?

Honestly, I don't have any reliable information about that, just what I've read around the various forums. I do intend to follow up with my brother and get some more data, as I think this is really pretty huge.