For Those Protesting at PAC Base

Adam7986

Declared SP
I'm not sure how many people here protest at PAC Base but my brother works on security there and I had a minor request.

My brother is tall, lean, blonde hair, blue eyes. If anyone protesting there sees him, would you please let him know that I am there for him if he ever wants to leave. My parents are assholes and I don't want him to have to go through what I went through if he decides he doesn't want to be there anymore.

Don't say it as encouragement to leave, just let him know that if he does decide to, I will always be there.

I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Do protesters routinely hold signs up with information regarding escape? For instance, it might be particularly helpful to hold up signs that say:

"We know you want to blow.
Call 1-866-XSEA-ORG for help."

Not that it would help get a message to anyone's specific family member. That would require a bit more coordination like perhaps asking the folks who run that number to take messages. I don't know if they would, but it can't hurt to ask.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I'm not sure how many people here protest at PAC Base but my brother works on security there and I had a minor request.

My brother is tall, lean, blonde hair, blue eyes. If anyone protesting there sees him, would you please let him know that I am there for him if he ever wants to leave.

There are several guards that are tall with blonde hair. A photo of your brother would help.