What's new

For Those Who Don't Believe We're Spiritual

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't much care for the word 'spiritual' nor do I find much interest in characterizing any part of life as 'spiritual' or 'just matter', etc.

From early on as a youngster, life and it's various aspects appeared vibrant and magical to me. I have found that getting involved with something that I am interested in and experiencing it as intimately as possible while also striving to achieve unique, excellent results that provide life enriching service to my fellows... is what it's all about; (The progressive realization of a worthy ideal).

Whether 'we' or what 'we' think we are is mortal or immortal... isn't the point. It's what and how we create and achieve in life that gives meaning and value to it, regardless if it's for a minute or forever.

JMO

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
The more I read this thread, the more I lose my appetite. :whistling:

Now that it's a sin and crime not to only eat pork, chicken and fish (be a vegetarian, which I'm not) but also to eat fruit and vegetables...
because they are too! - Spiritual! :omg:

What do I do now?
:lol:

borscht enema?

Zinj

FoTi

Crusader
The Wikipedia does not require that the submissions for its subject material be infallible doctrine. Only that it state what is generally accepted as the agreed upon reality. However, it has used contributions that expose the heretofore realities as false. The entire Wikipedia piece on the soul was not added to the post. Each religion had its own view under its own subheading and I believe there was a deliberate effort made to make Buddhist beliefs look very different than those also included under descriptions for 'soul'..

There is just no way that a religion that fostered Zen could not come to the conclusion that you are YOU. Unless you are possibly restimulating unknowingly some program incident that is powerful enough to distort this reality. Preventing others from being very self determined gods has been one of the meanest and feistiest games ever played.
This morning I had a valence blow unexpectedly while reading something on this thread. It just up and disappeared. Don't remember what exactly I was reading. But I realized during all the interference with human beings on this planet the one thing that could never be tolerated was for you to be You. It was always the most dangerous thing that could ever happen here. I can tell you from personal recall that this planet has in the past been sadly referred to as " The planet of those who are no longer themselves."

Very interesting. :yes:

FoTi

Crusader
When I lived in L.A., I had a potted plant at the head of my bed. Once in a while I would forget to water it and it would get very dry. When this happened it would not let me go to sleep and I would have to get up out of bed and water the plant. Then it was happy and I could go back to bed and go to sleep.

mate

Patron Meritorious
Among the many activities in my post-scientology period, I had a natural therapy clinic in the Blue Mountains west of Sydney. One client was telling me how when transplanting a plant to a new location, she let the plant know exactly what she was doing, and as a result, the plant allowed her to pull it gently out of the ground, and in its new location, it, itself, smoothly replanted itself in its new location in a smooth action of easing its roots into the ground.

A further comment on the pine tree, is that after a while I found myself thinking, why is the tree communicating to me in this way, and I had the response that the construction of roads is destroying the environment.

Hats and David, YES!

There is, as David suggests, the potential of "thought/concept exchange" between us and plants . . . . but, since we are playing such very different games (or levels of game) on this planet, I've found it to not be something to spend a lot of time on other than in the context of applying it in the context of being a gardener or farmer if I chose to do that.

Rog

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Last edited:

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Our current species procreated faster and faster until the other groups were a tiny minority and then finally disappeared. It could happen again. :D

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Origins of Man Bonus Evidence II Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBh1V17mG_M&feature=related

It wouldn't surprise me if the Human species is older than one or two hundred thousand years.
I also believe that there were more than one species of humans a long time ago that were in existence at the same time during some time periods.
But there is only one species of humans now. Why? What is your best guess?

I had seen this on tv a few yrs back. There is a program that came out this year that had to do with artifacts found that defied how we viewed ourselves. It was called I believe extraterrestrials among us. In South America there are tool and die markings so precise on cliffs that ancient man could not have made them. They make the pyramids look childlike. This place is Pichu Cola or pronounced the same.
I am of the opinion that that different races of beings engineered different packages to build their bodies. They probably weren't all designed with the resilience and unmockability that our coding has. Possibly the other engineers weren't interested in creating something to endure for the entire length of the physical universe. The postulate to survive with those body types may not have been as dire. The creators might have had other solutions. When environmental upheavals came they did not go back to the drawing board to add a software patch so things could carry on indefinitely. That would be my guess as to what contributed to this anomaly you pointed out.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
I had seen this on tv a few yrs back. There is a program that came out this year that had to do with artifacts found that defied how we viewed ourselves. It was called I believe extraterrestrials among us. In South America there are tool and die markings so precise on cliffs that ancient man could not have made them. They make the pyramids look childlike. This place is Pichu Cola or pronounced the same.
I am of the opinion that that different races of beings engineered different packages to build their bodies. They probably weren't all designed with the resilience and unmockability that our coding has. Possibly the other engineers weren't interested in creating something to endure for the entire length of the physical universe. The postulate to survive with those body types may not have been as dire. The creators might have had other solutions. When environmental upheavals came they did not go back to the drawing board to add a software patch so things could carry on indefinitely. That would be my guess as to what contributed to this anomaly you pointed out.

My notions come from a belief in evolution and natural selection.
Your notions seem to come from UFO'ology mixed with use of SCN terms and concepts.

So, we differ greatly in this regard.

My wonderings on this topic, lately, are about genetic mutations and how they can occur. For example, the effect of random cosmic rays on animal life is really inadequate to explain it. There has to be much more in our environment that has caused genetic variety than I know at this point in time.

I'll have to do more reading on this when I have the time soon.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
...snip
My wonderings on this topic, lately, are about genetic mutations and how they can occur. For example, the effect of random cosmic rays on animal life is really inadequate to explain it. There has to be much more in our environment that has caused genetic variety than I know at this point in time.I'll have to do more reading on this when I have the time soon.

How about the effects of randowm vlacanic eruptions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsWvVteMlQ

Hatshepsut

Crusader
For those who don't believe we are spiritual

I'm gonna eat you! You have 2 seconds to decide whether or not you will still exist!

2470316913_4b81793dbc.jpg

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball

I'm gonna eat you! You have 2 seconds to decide whether or not you will still exist!

And ain't he a beauty!? - Absolutely wonderful tiger.

However.. I still believe we are meatballs.. Which will explain why the tiger shows affection of that particular kind for us.. No sustenance in a bloody 'thetan' with no wavelenght or position in the physical universe. Utterly useless.. Not even wholesome.

:yes:

Hatshepsut

Crusader
The Tiger
By William Blake
1757-1827

TIGER, tiger, burning bright

In the forests of the night,

What immortal hand or eye

Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies

Burnt the fire of thine eyes?

On what wings dare he aspire?

What the hand dare seize the fire?

And what shoulder and what art

Could twist the sinews of thy heart?

And when thy heart began to beat,

What dread hand and what dread feet?

What the hammer? what the chain?

In what furnace was thy brain?

What the anvil? What dread grasp

Dare its deadly terrors clasp?

When the stars threw down their spears,

And water'd heaven with their tears,

Did He smile His work to see?

Did He who made the lamb make thee?

Tiger, tiger, burning bright

In the forests of the night,

What immortal hand or eye

Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

Last edited:

:omg:Excuse me, Miss, but we haven't been formally introduced.

How exactly do you mean to do this? Will whipped cream, chocolate, or brandy be involved in any capacity? :coolwink:

Mark A. Baker