What's new

Fordham University Thesis Project

Meg2019

Hello! I am a senior at Fordham University in New York City. I am writing my thesis paper on Scientology and would love to interview anyone and everyone in order to get as much research as possible for this project. Of course names will not be shared in my report and I will take every measure possible to protect the identities of those that provide me with information.

*** Please feel free to answer any or all of the questions below******

1) How long were you a part of Scientology?

2) Why did you join?

3) What was your role in the organization?

4) When and why did you leave?

5) What happened after you left?

6) Do you have family or friends still in Scientology?

7) How much money did you give to the church?

8) What would you like the world to know about Scientology?

9) Describe Scientology in one word...

10) Any personal stories of your time in Scientology or after leaving the organization you would like to share?

In addition to the questions above please feel free to provide me with any information you would like to contribute as I am sure it will help my research!

Thank you for your time.

Please feel free to email me at : [email protected]

Last edited:
I will provide my response here and is my total response: I joined due to what they discuss in what they call Upper Level Materials and due to an interest in meeting others that have that same motif ♦ though I hold out hope for it eventually my shift to inactive status is a direct consequence of it now becoming an REIT and the 501 for that matter does not matter as they do not pay that anyway = it is no change from the previous accounting

Few are really into the Upper Level though they are good or better said they produce good ones but to do such requires a basic-nature profiled on such interests ~ their product is smoother but I am not going to carry those who will never achieve the OT State that is purely ethereal

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I will provide my response here and is my total response: I joined due to what they discuss in what they call Upper Level Materials and due to an interest in meeting others that have that same motif ♦ though I hold out hope for it eventually my shift to inactive status is a direct consequence of it now becoming an REIT and the 501 for that matter does not matter as they do not pay that anyway = it is no change from the previous accounting

Few are really into the Upper Level though they are good or better said they produce good ones but to do such requires a basic-nature profiled on such interests ~ their product is smoother but I am not going to carry those who will never achieve the OT State that is purely ethereal
Thanks for that NJ, I'm sure it was fascinating stuff. Do think it would be possible to post it again in English this time, I didn't understand a word of it.

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
Jordan is obliquely stating that the clam cult has devolved into a real estate investment trust and that the clam cult doesn't pay taxes anyway, so nothing has changed as a result of the real estate investment strategy.

See 26 U.S. Code § 501

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Hello! I am a senior at Fordham University in New York City. I am writing my thesis paper on Scientology and would love to interview anyone and everyone in order to get as much research as possible for this project. Of course names will not be shared in my report and I will take every measure possible to protect the identities of those that provide me with information.

*** Please feel free to answer any or all of the questions below******

1) How long were you a part of Scientology?

2) Why did you join?

3) What was your role in the organization?

4) When and why did you leave?

5) What happened after you left?

6) Do you have family or friends still in Scientology?

7) How much money did you give to the church?

8) What would you like the world to know about Scientology?

9) Describe Scientology in one word...

10) Any personal stories of your time in Scientology or after leaving the organization you would like to share?

In addition to the questions above please feel free to provide me with any information you would like to contribute as I am sure it will help my research!

Thank you for your time.

Please feel free to email me at : [email protected]
It seems to me, Meg, that you should dig through the past threads on this website. You will find an unimaginable wealth of information and personal stories.