Forgive Them For They Know Not What They Do.... !?

vumba

Danielle Chamberlin
Thank you to Greebly for a 2.5 hr phone call to hear my some of my story this week. This has led to me definitely deciding to begin to write my story, which I will do once I have put the timelines together.

There are so many people still "In" who are now second or third generation Scientologists who will never get to hear what we have to say unless we can reach them somehow. They don't know anything else. I was a child of Scientology, and wonder sometimes how much of how this informed who and what I am today. They truly seem unaware of what real life is about, and fed the tripe of how dangerous it is in the Wog World.

It is such a sadness to me and grieves me deeply that the abuses still continue, and the children of Scientologists in the Sea Org who are now grown up will never know anything else. Does anyone know if they ever get to see what we post if they are not allowed TV and papers? Even DM is a product of having grown up as a child in Scientology, moulded and bent into the shape he has become today, truly believing he is the Master of all he purveys.

I would like to play my small part to try to stop these abuses. I was on the Apollo; I was an RPF's RPF guinea pig for LRH; I was locked up in the chain locker of the ship for three days; I was on this ship for a year with no education, no parents aged 11 to 12; I was punched in the face trying to stop a fight between the Captain and a member of staff; I was raped at aged 14 whilst in the Sea Org at AOSHUK; I, and all my fellow S.O. members who weren't lucky enough to have "outside" money went hungry; many of the girls who had painful monthly cycles were never allowed to take painkillers..... Calmag ring a bell anyone!

How bad do our stories have to be for someone who can make a difference sits up and takes notice? How many beatings, punches, recommended abortions, being held against one's will, restrictions of liberty and free speech, empty pockets, lack of pay, humiliations, cow towing, dunkings, physical exhaustion. We must stand up and be listened to. Someone told me recently that I had been declared. Was news to me but no surprise, and certainly will be made more public the more public I become!

I for one will be there to support whoever you are, wherever you are, along with all our fellow exes who feel the same way.

Thank you for being there ESMB... you have helped me gain the courage to finally begin to speak out. It has only taken me over 20 years... 20 years too long. x

Sindy

Crusader
Thank you to Greebly for a 2.5 hr phone call to hear my some of my story this week. This has led to me definitely deciding to begin to write my story, which I will do once I have put the timelines together.

There are so many people still "In" who are now second or third generation Scientologists who will never get to hear what we have to say unless we can reach them somehow. They don't know anything else. I was a child of Scientology, and wonder sometimes how much of how this informed who and what I am today. They truly seem unaware of what real life is about, and fed the tripe of how dangerous it is in the Wog World.

It is such a sadness to me and grieves me deeply that the abuses still continue, and the children of Scientologists in the Sea Org who are now grown up will never know anything else. Does anyone know if they ever get to see what we post if they are not allowed TV and papers? Even DM is a product of having grown up as a child in Scientology, moulded and bent into the shape he has become today, truly believing he is the Master of all he purveys.

I would like to play my small part to try to stop these abuses. I was on the Apollo; I was an RPF's RPF guinea pig for LRH; I was locked up in the chain locker of the ship for three days; I was on this ship for a year with no education, no parents aged 11 to 12; I was punched in the face trying to stop a fight between the Captain and a member of staff; I was raped at aged 14 whilst in the Sea Org at AOSHUK; I, and all my fellow S.O. members who weren't lucky enough to have "outside" money went hungry; many of the girls who had painful monthly cycles were never allowed to take painkillers..... Calmag ring a bell anyone!

How bad do our stories have to be for someone who can make a difference sits up and takes notice? How many beatings, punches, recommended abortions, being held against one's will, restrictions of liberty and free speech, empty pockets, lack of pay, humiliations, cow towing, dunkings, physical exhaustion. We must stand up and be listened to. Someone told me recently that I had been declared. Was news to me but no surprise, and certainly will be made more public the more public I become!

I for one will be there to support whoever you are, wherever you are, along with all our fellow exes who feel the same way.

Thank you for being there ESMB... you have helped me gain the courage to finally begin to speak out. It has only taken me over 20 years... 20 years too long. x

Thank you!!!
:bighug::hug::rose:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Thank you for posting this, Vumba. Just start wherever and whenever you can. Your story is VERY important and will help others. :hug:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
This has led to me definitely deciding to begin to write my story, which I will do once I have put the timelines together.

I suggest just writing and posting it in the order it wants to come out. If you want to make a proper book out of it then come back and edit the whole thing afterwards, maybe months or years later.

Really. It tends to work much better this way.

Paul

vumba

Danielle Chamberlin
I suggest just writing and posting it in the order it wants to come out. If you want to make a proper book out of it then come back and edit the whole thing afterwards, maybe months or years later.

Really. It tends to work much better this way.

Paul

Thanks Paul, will give it a go. :eek:)

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hello Vumba,
Thank you so much for your story and brave post. It must feel good to put it in written words and post it here. Your story is valuable to others. I hope it is therapeutic for you to write it. I think it usually is. Keep writing!
:bighug:

Kutta

Dearest Vumba,

I'm so pleased you are ready to write it all up. It will be such a personal account, and that will make it extremely telling and valuable. It will be important for others who suffered as children as you did to see you confirm their experiences, and it could well draw others out of the woodwork.

I imagine it will bring back many emotions. It can be a very exhausting process. We will be with you every step of the way, to support and encourage you.

Thank you for undertaking this task.

Love, Gail

Markus

Welcome and thank you for starting to tell your story -it seems to be a very interesting story - I'm looking forward to hear more about it.

Love
Markus

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I'm right with you on this one, being 2nd generation of 4 in scientology. As a child/teenager it does form a lot of who we are and i know, at least for me, that the "them and us" part is particularly hard to drop. I remember decades ago one brother who had left after being in the SO and OT3x saying "people out here are successful and happy and normal!", he was quite shocked.

What was 'normal' growing up in scientology is so often not!

Looking forward to your posts.

Thank you for posting this, Vumba. Just start wherever and whenever you can. Your story is VERY important and will help others. :hug:

JESUS!

thank you tor posting!

please

write on

i mean to tell you this is one little old country boy who is just about getting sick and tired of getting sick and tired

please give us as much story as you can

shadow

Patron with Honors
Whether small, large, good or awful, stories can help someone, somewhere, sometime who has had similar experiences.

It is the total and the parts that make the history (which needs to be told to avoid repeating).

Please contribute your parts...:drama:

Opter

Welcome Vumba.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Tell us and the world everything you can. The truth should be known.:yes:

Opter

Last edited:

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
Every one who has a story to tell needs to tell it.
To state (mess up) an old saying "When the reader is ready, the story will appear." :)

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Belated :welcome: and :rose:

Thank you for coming back and starting your story Vumba, I hope it opens some eyes of those who blindly blame all that is wrong with the cult on DM despite the ever growing mountain of evidence that the foulness goes back right to the source, LRon himself, not a rosy picture by any stretch of the imagination.
Your story is important, both for you and others.

Peace & Love & :hug:

Ladybird

Welcome Vumba! Thank you for telling your story. I know it is true because the same things happened to me and many people I know and love. Some of my best friends won't even talk about it let alone post about it because they are just too hurt and just want to forget about it and get on with their lives. I would guess that for each of us who post and speak out there are 100 others who just lurk and don't want to get in to it.

When I 1st started posting about forced abortions, the RPF, disconnetion and other stuff there were many attacks on me. I am still here and many others who had similar experiences have told their stories too. Some of the same people who called me a liar are still here on the boards, but their teeth are gone because there are so many of us who are speaking out now.

I wish you all the very best! Please know there are lots of us out here who know what you have been through.

I wrote thousands of posts myself. Here is one series you might find interesting:

http://www.xenu-directory.net/critics/rpfinsider1.html

Happy Days

:welcome: Vumba. It takes courage and strength to speak out and when you do it will give others courage and strength to do the same.

So thank you so very much. :grouphug: