Forgoing Anonymity and Why

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
Papabear, you just wrote down what I was thinking about two months ago when I posted my real name.
It was the same for me thinking to myself why am I not saying who I am and the answer was because Scientology still had control on me and like you that was the turning point and I said no more, the church does not control me and I have a right to express myself and my experiences.
I agree 100% with what you wrote and share all the reasons for coming out myself. :thumbsup::clap:

Megalomaniac

Silver Meritorious Patron
because Scientology still had control on me and like you that was the turning point and I said no more, the church does not control me and I have a right to express myself and my experiences.
I agree 100% with what you wrote and share all the reasons for coming out myself. :thumbsup::clap:

Ditto.

Freedom begins when you say it does, not at some future date when someone else removes all who enslave you.

Mac Stevens

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ditto.

Freedom begins when you say it does, not at some future date when someone else removes all who enslave you.

Mac Stevens

Very, very true.

Reminds me of the sticker a friend has on the back on his campervan.

"Life begins when you get one."

Merry christmas everybody - there's only one and a half hours to go here in eastern Oz 'til it's officially 25th december and I'm :tobed:

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
So why make it easy for OSA?

That's it for me. If I said my name, no one who was ever in Scientology would know it, or care, and it wouldn't make a difference except that OSA would be able to tick some boxes.

That said, Chris, you are a bloody legend. (Australian for "hero".) The reasoning you shared is just what I think when I think about exes "coming out". I really hope it continues to work for you.

<3

Wisened One

Crusader
YOU are one of my new heroes, Chris! :yes: :bighug:

(And....I quoted part of your post over in Golden Quotes, I hope you don't mind! :redface: )

Michelle

Papabear

Patron
You Guys! :redface: I'm blushing!:thankyou:

Hey, I'm just doing the same thing everyone else here is, I'm just on a different part of the time-line than some of you. We are all on the same path going to the same destination I think. There are millions of paths going there, that's all. (IMHO)

I thrills me being able to articulate what I feel and having others understand me. I'm not really used to that on this subject. Most people get stuck in disbelief on the topic, if they have even heard of it to begin with.

Thanks for listening, I consider you all my friends.

:cheers:
Chris

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
When I started posting my story, I started using my real first name because I figured that anyone who knew me back then would know who I was anyway so there would be no damage done. As far as I know, OSA has not attacked me yet and if they have, it hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Un-annonamously

Bob